FF: SHAMELESS #3, Link pg 151 - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u so much for d pm...omg seems lyk natasha was d one who had taken khusi's place in those 10 months...and khushi was medicated or smthing, god d mystry is killing me, im loving it...
There you go, woman!
I've officially lost it! Not my job! I meant I've lost my mind!

Anjali disgusts me! I know she is mental, and she is just trying to be in the safe zone, even though she knows the truth. 

Nevertheless!!

And it seems like the whole world is against ArHi! Though I am sure Arnav Singh Raizada would soon figure out all about this and keep his wife happy, HOW he does that should be interesting to read about! 

Please do PM me when you update, no?

Or I shall stalk your FF! 

I can be a petty stalker, I am forewarning! ;) :P
You simply rocked it with your update!
TINA! amaaazzingg! ðŸ˜ƒ
PM  ASAP!
Wow. Amazing update. So glad they safe. Hope they stay away until they uncover all the secrets in their lives...
I think Shyam, has nothing to do with any of this as he is happy with many women in the same house.
The women who had looked like Khushi and runined her reputation is none other than Natasha... I dont know but somehow i have a stong feeling as when she looked at her photo, and also, she immediately rang up for plastic surgery.. It might not be her sister as as there was a line where that weirdo i think her name is some Dia said she used to talk well with khushi so i think its natasha...

Anjali, i have no words... SHe is an idiotic bitch... It was so sick to read the line where she herself had fit that camera in the shed... God, can anyone be that delusional???? I felt disgusted and not to mention the  fact that i feel not a tad bit of pity... she is outright stupid and weak women.

The original Khushi should have been kidnaped and the other lady was the one who was in her place. I'm sure its that Natasha and she would not have allowed arnav near as he woyld have found out in a jiff that its not his Khushi...  Also, she said in one previous update that she wants her name to be Natasha Singh Raizada... I bet the fact only by acting as Khushi she could be Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada should have aggrevated her anger to get rid of Khushi and so all those attempts and the fact that the black figure wanted to kill Khushi before that week or so... I think it sinks with the fact that Natasha had planned long for the party and had wanted to announce her wedding with Arnav n that exact party. Now, i will be happy if she turns her face to khushi and does something to sabottage her image as Arnav, and the entire family will know Khushi was innocent all along without a single doubt.

Please update asap... I'm so addicted to your ff. Ur a grt writer and loads of love dear...
Nice update... this is really a very nice thriller.. The only thriller FF i've came across & I'm so happy that I'm reading it :)
omg...who is behind all this...?
fantastic update ...  and story is getting interesting  day by day ...
Egh ofc tht woman's crazy!! Anjali.. but tht crazy... and creepy.. ? :s
Aw yes I like thm like this too at the farmhouse..finally safe..finally together..finally alone and want them to stay like this.. atleast few more chpts! ..please... ? It's jus nice as a reader to have this space for my gorgeous hauntingly troubled newly in love characters To Jus Be! Even aftr the disturbing disclosure by the doctor |=
Heart warming update! Despite doctor's revelation and Anjali's sad state (I hate her but she's ill so :p) and Natasha's destructive obsession... 
:)
Ow and why did Khushi pull away.. ? Because she's new to this OR she feels the need to take another shower OR you'll reveal it later??