Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratzz for the new thread !! 

Anjali, Dia and Natasha r soo messed man !! Esp Anjali arghh Hate her soo much !! She is worser than Shyam nww !!

Loved cute ArHi moments ! Hope Khushi is OK man !! 
Glad, Aman and Nani, NK r helpin ArHI !!

Next chapter seems to be romantic ! Really want them to become one soon 

Awesome update
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great job

luv it

thanks for pm
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update 👏👏
loved it...their beautiful pure, unadulterated love...interspersed with thrill...awesome!!
Great that Nani is with arnav & i really hope that she has heard the convo of all those 4 witches 😡...or she hears it soon!! Gosh anjali & natash...hate you...
already liking the aman character...hope he'll again make an appearance 😃
what is in e-mail...plzz arnav read it soon before the doc calls up at RM...
wow...next update water & kisses...😉😉...one week is too late dear...plzz try & update it soon na!!

rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story keeps getting more more exciting.  
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome. anjali is hysteric so is natasha...
finally arnav khushi alone
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Omfggg, Can't Enjoy The Update Properly Because Of The Report Mystery 😳 
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update like always.  You got me worried about the report.   hope nothing is wrong with Khushi, she deserves to be with her Arnav.  They both have suffered so much, and deserve some happiness.  I wonder who was following them, and hope they are safe.  Thanks for the pm and  updating.  Loved it very much please update soon. 
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations on the new thread! you deserved it!!! oh gosh, this is scary, for them to run away and take such drastic measures to be together... natasha is soo delusional, thinking it's her birth right to be with arnav... i mean seriously?!! and i can't believe anjali would go against her brother.. i mean i was expecting for her to at least stay with her brother's side... well with how the show is goign on.. we can't expect much from her anyways...i'm glad dadi is supporting arnav... he needs all the support he can get... and aman is definitely theee best! :) wait.. the phone... the message, he never checked it did he?
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congos on the new thread!!  Great update...glad that they finally have some time alone away from the LOONY bin!!   Shantivan can be converted into an Asylum of sorts...for they have some serious cases living there!!

I hope he reads the email son...for i think there is an integral piece of the of the puzzle in it!!
asdfjkl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Natasha is mentally unstable like Anjali? 

All I can think about is what the report could have said! Another mystery added into the pile (hopefully this one gets solved soon and you'll tell us what was in it haha)

God Bless Aman! He has the perfect solutions and is the fastest most reliable worker. Not to mention he pays attention to all the details. Nani also deserves an applause for helping Arhi out. I'm sure she's noticed the nonsense group trying to ruin Arnav's life.

I loved the Arhi moments, though they didn't really interact fully, but reading their thoughts when they were thinking about/looking at each other were so sweet. I'm guessing the next update will be sweeter from the title (jacuzzi time? lol)