Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AbdulloveIPKKND

DID HE READ THE EMAIL? DID ARNAV READ THE EMAIL? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET THEM AFFECT THE EMAIL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU. PLEASE SHOW US IF HE READ THE EMAIL. I BEG YOU. WOULD YOU JUST TELL ME IF EMAIL WOULD EFFECT THEM. PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION AS A NO. OMG I'M SO WORRIED

he hasn't read it yet. but he will in the next chapter hint hintπŸ˜‰
AnnieCheli1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it and Congrats on thread 3!! :) xxx
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna kill those ladies
I jus hope they are safe n sound
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomeee
Loved it!!!
Wonder whats in khushi reports
continue soon
Congrats for new thread
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

awww i love this!!

i kind of understand that when u can't even trust ur family there r strangers u have met along life whom u'll trust ur life with..
anyway i love how everything is shaping up!!

i see now that Khushi put the mobile phone in the plastic bag and they brought it to the farm house with them. so the knowledge of the email is safe...

and the only thing is they can't stop the doctor from informing some authority.. and if it is about Khushi being a virgin that blows off the entire scandal involving khushi..hmm...can't wait to know more!!

wish u a very happy b'day in advance!! πŸ€—
SaRun_Arshi1 thumbnail
I loved it but y didnt arnav checked his mail???? I love the way aman addressed to khushi as MRS.BOSS m feeling low as i wrote a long comment with full emotions n something went wrng everything cleared anyways lets c i love it love it love it. I loved aman nani nk akash in this update... Whts shocking in the reports?? Is she pregnant??? But how come when she is virgin??? Arnav is so intelegent n aman is a darling... For next chapter oh my M BLUSHIN i know it not gonna up soon but still

WAITING
SaRun_Arshi1 thumbnail
Arggh m again here i cant keep my mind out of thoughts what have u done???? When r gonna update pls try to make it soon
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many many congratulations on your new thread... What a superb update,but I am bit scared for them living in such an isolated place ver dangerous considering that arnav is not capable of defending himself and Khushi should they be attacked...hopefully they read the e-mail containing Khushi's results ASAP otherwise the doctor will call the house and that will be disastrous... It's getting so exciting that I can't wait to read the next part.
chicagogirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first off a big congratulations for the new thread! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ the chapter was amazing, but Khushi's report scares me πŸ˜• I can't believe after everything those ugly women are still trying to seperate Arnav and Khushi! God I just  want Anjali and Natasha to fall off a cliff!😑 can't wait for the next chapter of this and MG! πŸ˜ƒ update soon and happy birthday!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
aafan thumbnail
Tina, how can u say we do not like shameless. Boy! I have re read this several times. Really it is one of the best romatic thriller. Absolutely live it.