India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Happy with swaron scene...nicely written

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i loved todays swaron...totally...i happy vth swaron scene..just teh way i expected it...dont kill me but i was hoping for a sad ending cozz that will give their footloose fight some direction...at least there will be a continuation vch means there will be a story...patha chala sharon maan gayi and then the  entire footloose fight ka koi meaning nahi rahegaa...will be left outConfused and i desperately wanted some solution to that fight...cozz frankly we all dont know wats wrong vth sharon...solution agar aise miltha hai then m fine.

and i dont know how many of you feel like this but i found a lil glimpse of intense swaron...and m really glad. the dialogues were apt

loved how swayam behaved today...all cute but a lil intense too...he didnt let her go, pulled the tray outta her hand and approached her for dance and it was nice that a cute song was played on them cozz suddenly romantic song for moody sharon wudnt go vth the situation...

one of my wish fulfilled...swayam and all of us saw sharon in household avtaar..

i loved the part where sharon said him to behave and then swayam replies door se hi baath karr raha hun and then asks her look at him...well placed scene.(glimpse of lil intensity)

but the ending made me sad...i knew sharon will go away from there but i dint expect her to say abt the expectations of trail relationship and all...felt bad seeing swayam...in this matter Sharon shud definitly change...dont know why she is so fussed up on swayam...she shud know that its all new for swayam too...

i loved the Kab takk sharon line...i expected it...god mera sixth sense kabhi kabhi kithna sahi jyaata hai guysLOL cozz obviously kabb se tho manaa raha hai Sharon...aisaa kuch bolna hi thaa swayam ko

precap - can we expect that the truth of them telling abt their relationship will be out in near future????? kya patha...it shud be out someday

and i dont want rey to be the helper everytime therez a problm...it irritates me...dats why i sometimes just dont like shareyam...sorry...but the entire focus shifts to rey only... SWARON themselves shud solve it all.

do share your views guyss...

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 03 September 2012 at 10:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7MirageSwaronabhilasha_dreamJoshua_TANHA

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Luvd the dialogues given to Swayam today...also the body language he conveyed...my fav part was when he told sharon to luk at him and really she did it promptly...the ending was confoundingly confusing...I don't know if what Sharon said reflected the turmoil going on inside her regarding the footloose thingy and the stand that swayam took...coz we know only the previous day she had been caught stunned when swayam used the word khatam in different context...just don't know the eternity it is gonna take for our Sharon girl to realize what she wants and what she expects...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Ok I loved swayam today. Specially when he said he would like her to see her doing all these household chore in his kitchen. and when he said super cute lag rahi ho Day Dreaming.. from the day he said "long term plan hai shadi ka with sharon" to today no change in him when Sharon is concerned ..LOL

Sharon is hurt more because she thinks swayam also holds her responsible for footloose things and also didnt support her... but i hope cv's have proper story to take it further...

And why Rey ?..why sharon and swayam can fix their problem themselves why Rey have to come in between. Once or twice ok but not always cv's

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top