kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please change the storyline...its nothing new that SIL trying to make other girl looks bad in front of other family members...we also watch sometime saathiya,pyaar ka dard,diya aur paati hum...same old story here as well...can't you think of new plot? please try bit hard...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I second you. We had enough of the usual drama of sister in laws competing with each other. Can we please go back to our usual fun loving program we know and love.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They are making smarter people like Tejal and Sanyukta seem dumb and foolish for an overdone ghisa pita plot. Wake up time CVs

Surefire27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yah I totally agree with your post. I have stopped watching this show for last week & half just cause I can't stand the way characters are being manipulated. I just catch up on the written updates every couple of days, more than enough for me. I will only go back go back to this show once they get some fun in it. Why can't hats off make serials like baa Bahu aur baby anymore?!
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kitty25

Please change the storyline...its nothing new that SIL trying to make other girl looks bad in front of other family members...we also watch sometime saathiya,pyaar ka dard,diya aur paati hum...same old story here as well...can't you think of new plot? please try bit hard...

U r right Kitty.. we are just so sick of evil sisters and relatives. This show has lost its way somewhere. It had a promising start with fun and positiveness without evils.

But seems it gave in to the demands of Indian audience somewhere, bringing in evil MK and ruining the original story track somewhere, going in the cliched way of regular melodramas..

Arghh!! I'm so puffed up.. ๐Ÿ˜• Wish the CVs be back to the original track soon. *sigh* ๐Ÿ˜•

shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, when I first started watching this show, I was watching it for the uniqueness and for the "pyaar" between the family members but now it has become full of "kalakaris" and the same old storyline seen in all shows eg saathiya loool x 
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you Kitty that the story should not show Tejal and sushi as dumb belles. However I feel that evil is a necessity in any story for it to succeed. Without fighting evil or bad, no one can become a hero or good. 

As a viewer I would have enjoyed Shash's spitefulness more than MK's kalakaari. High time, the Cvs reveal the motive behind this 'badla lena'.

I am liking this new Aniket, who is not acting like a martyr but voicing his dissent๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=shona_x.]I agree, when I first started watching this show, I was watching it for the uniqueness and for the "pyaar" between the family members but now it has become full of "kalakaris" and the same old storyline seen in all shows eg saathiya loool x [/QUOTE

Shona, I agree with you in parts. I too believe that more than kalakaari, the personality clash of the family members should be shown as that happens in any joint family.

Too much of sweetness and understanding makes a show cloying and there is nothing to look forward to. Evil intrigues, like we all wonder what next but good can become dull and predictable at times. Just my subjective opinion.
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree ...
But for Aniket am ready to tolerate any saas bahu drama ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with you...this has become like saas-bahu- deevrani -jethani show. .  we are missing those fun days with binoy - nikhilesh & sushila's funny family. they need to bring that back or it will go down