India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

please CV's

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Please change the storyline...its nothing new that SIL trying to make other girl looks bad in front of other family members...we also watch sometime saathiya,pyaar ka dard,diya aur paati hum...same old story here as well...can't you think of new plot? please try bit hard...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauthami09green_teaThamanna85Mili27GuggulMadhura2105

Thamanna85 Goldie
Thamanna85
Thamanna85

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I second you. We had enough of the usual drama of sister in laws competing with each other. Can we please go back to our usual fun loving program we know and love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

They are making smarter people like Tejal and Sanyukta seem dumb and foolish for an overdone ghisa pita plot. Wake up time CVs

kitty25

Surefire27 Groupbie
Surefire27
Surefire27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yah I totally agree with your post. I have stopped watching this show for last week & half just cause I can't stand the way characters are being manipulated. I just catch up on the written updates every couple of days, more than enough for me. I will only go back go back to this show once they get some fun in it. Why can't hats off make serials like baa Bahu aur baby anymore?!

kitty25

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Please change the storyline...its nothing new that SIL trying to make other girl looks bad in front of other family members...we also watch sometime saathiya,pyaar ka dard,diya aur paati hum...same old story here as well...can't you think of new plot? please try bit hard...

U r right Kitty.. we are just so sick of evil sisters and relatives. This show has lost its way somewhere. It had a promising start with fun and positiveness without evils.

But seems it gave in to the demands of Indian audience somewhere, bringing in evil MK and ruining the original story track somewhere, going in the cliched way of regular melodramas..

Arghh!! I'm so puffed up.. Confused Wish the CVs be back to the original track soon. *sigh* Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Mili27

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I agree, when I first started watching this show, I was watching it for the uniqueness and for the "pyaar" between the family members but now it has become full of "kalakaris" and the same old storyline seen in all shows eg saathiya loool x 

kitty25Guggul

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Kitty that the story should not show Tejal and sushi as dumb belles. However I feel that evil is a necessity in any story for it to succeed. Without fighting evil or bad, no one can become a hero or good. 

As a viewer I would have enjoyed Shash's spitefulness more than MK's kalakaari. High time, the Cvs reveal the motive behind this 'badla lena'.

I am liking this new Aniket, who is not acting like a martyr but voicing his dissentThumbs Down

kitty25Guggul

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shona_x.]I agree, when I first started watching this show, I was watching it for the uniqueness and for the "pyaar" between the family members but now it has become full of "kalakaris" and the same old storyline seen in all shows eg saathiya loool x [/QUOTE

Shona, I agree with you in parts. I too believe that more than kalakaari, the personality clash of the family members should be shown as that happens in any joint family.

Too much of sweetness and understanding makes a show cloying and there is nothing to look forward to. Evil intrigues, like we all wonder what next but good can become dull and predictable at times. Just my subjective opinion.

kitty25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index