Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this the reason ASR is so kadoos?

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys, after watching the episode, this was the thought that came.. is this the reason y ASR is so kadoos????

The answer in ASR's terms is "Unbelievable" ðŸ˜†

Somehow, I missed some punch in the past  ppl, don't punch me literally now.. ok? ðŸ˜†

ps: i loved the entire episode.. but, somehow, i feel his past doesn't justify his previous acts.. i don't know.. just my thought.. 
Edited by divvk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If we empathize such a situation, we will also become in that state of him. Because, their past was not limited to a day, it was horrible for them (the after effects of that incident). They were thrown out of their home, they became orphans, taken cared by their nani of course, but still who does not have their own parents, just imagine what would be their state. Even if we lose a single parent (mom or dad), how much difficult it is for us to survive. Then again, he lost them through suicide. I am not arguing with u. Just said my opinion.
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I too didn't liked that past actually... The way they have shown is not convincing...
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkatmala

If we empathize such a situation, we will also become in that state of him. Because, their past was not limited to a day, it was horrible for them (the after effects of that incident). They were thrown out of their home, they became orphans, taken cared by their nani of course, but still who does not have their own parents, just imagine what would be their state. Even if we lose a single parent (mom or dad), how much difficult it is for us to survive. Then again, he lost them through suicide. I am not arguing with u. Just said my opinion.

yes yaar.. i agree with you.. u can argue with me.. no problem ðŸ˜Š ya ur points are justifiable.. yes yaar.. it is difficult to survive without parents.. i understand that.. ok.. so bcos of the other woman, who was from lower aukat, he hates lower class ppl.. ok i get it.. but, i feel they could have shown things in detail, instead of rushing the stuff in one episode.. they could have shown how much arnav had to go through after their death n all.. may be, we never know.. more to come.. if this is all about their past, then, i feel they should have shown it a bit in detail.. i guess, the complete thing will come out from garima.. thanks buddy ðŸ˜Š
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

I too didn't liked that past actually... The way they have shown is not convincing...

y did they have to wrap it up in a single episode?? may  be, garima will narrate their detailed past? 
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You got it today,hun??!!

I hope more people finally realize that!!
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

You got it today,hun??!!

I hope more people finally realize that!!

realize what??  it is unbelievable a? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is only a small view to past ..picture abi bi baki hai...
divvk thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopikaaji

this is only a small view to past ..picture abi bi baki hai...

hope so yaar ðŸ˜Š
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the problem ASR with the past is not just about a husband betraying his wife and she killed herself.
imagine the place, the time of their dd. and the love Arnav see his mom have for his dad.
the problem is that i feel dadi was right about Arnav's mom. she was not a strong woman.
i will never kill myself on my daughter's wedding day because my husband is cheating on me. that is very selfish of Arnav's mom.