India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Can We Hope?

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Today we got to see almost of off Arnav's perspective of the past tragedy... explained a lot about what went into making the man ASR!!!

But what stood out is his angry towards his father and 'the woman' whom he thinks is the 'other woman' for bring their gloomy fate on them and also at himself for loosing his control over his and sister's lives and happiness!!

The extend of his hatred for 'the woman' who we know is Garima was well portrayed today which raises the question in all our minds... 'What will happen when he finds out it was Garima'???
We wonder how it will effect his relationship with Khushi who now is connected to two of the biggest tragedies that has befallen his and his sister's lives.

But...
Can we hope that this is just a stratergy to evoke fear and keep the suspense going in the audience's minds. It just to keep us at the edge of the seat wondering... will he??? .. wont he???

Can we hope that the relationship that has been shown to progress and develop and move towards a depth that both Arnav and Khushi haven't ever experienced... will not be shown to crumble into nothing for no fault of theirs?

Can we hope that Arnav who has been repeatedly blowing the bugle about how he wants to move on and get over his past and take his shot at being happy is not going to let a past that neither he or Khushi had anything to do with or had control over, be the reason for their love to fall apart?

I just hope this is all for a drama build up and I promise to sit at the edge of my seat provided you ensure they stick through it together!!!

And Garima... dont you dare tell Khushi anything... let her find out when Arnav does and be shocked!!!

Edited by jules - 03 September 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krisha06

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top