Posted: 11 years ago
Read al parts in a go. . Tats superb. . God in S.A too she cant stay calm wit her love. .sum1 s aftr. .😔 lovely updates. .😊 Pls pm me . .
amazin part..conti soon n pm plz whn ya updt dis
No more chapters? What? Nooo!
Arina you must update this soon! Reall really soon or else I shall nag till your ears fall off!

Ok so I can finally write a lengthy comment without getting anxious to rush off to the next chapter.

Where to start?... Well this chapter was absolutely adorable.
Arnav is so thoughtful and considerate of Khushi and her wants. And Khushi is portrayed so prettily. She's got this innocent childishness that allows her to forget things that upset and scare her very quickly, especially when she's with Arnav! And her personality is just so bubbly and infectious that it brings a smile to everyone's face!

The strength of  Arnav and Khushi's relationship is so strong and contains so much depth that it makes me almost yearn to feel or just even witness such a heart warming love.
Brilliant Arina! 
Continue soon! Please?

wow!! i just read the whole thing now!! it is awesome!! very much thriling!!

This is a masterpiece  
I loved their meeting (in the race)...
And the undying love they seem to possess for each other  
You have portrayed their characters flawlessly👍🏼
Love the detail with which you have explained Khushi's past
I feel so sorry for our brave angel😭
Seriously what a fate she has faced in life  
Am happy that Arnav is there for her😊
Also love the bond Khushi has with NK as well as with Payal and Akash
What a faithful gang of friends❤️
Am glad of NK's bluntness; he admitted how he loves her but knows that she's meant only for Arnav   (Bless his soul)
Such protectiveness from both😃 (Khushi sure is a lucky girl) 😉
My admiration towards Arnav grew more and I completely agreed with him when he said "Everyone thinks remaining faithful is a challenge, but it wouldn't be difficult if you were truly in love."👏
I admired how you have brought our same jealous, possessive ASR into the story and the same Khushi who adorns selfless love towards everyone...⭐️
The positive flashbacks of our Arhi's younger days are so sweet and romantic  
And adds a much needed glow towards the slightly mysterious concept of the story
Overall it's one Striking SS!!😳
You have written faultlessly

Am hooked
Cannot wait to see what awaits them in Chapter 13

Hope they have all the fun they rightfully deserve in Cape Town😊
& also hope Khushi overcomes her fears soon

& I wish them all the much needed strength to defeat that damn SA😡 and the whole underworld for their cruel deeds🤢 - TOGETHER!!!

Edited by Cheryth - 11 years ago
Khushi is sooo cute :D bless em both <3 xoxo
just read it all

nice SS you got here please PM me when you next update
hmm just caught up with ur story its amazing & intriguing would love to read more...A nice romantic thriller..