Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Surprise... 1 :p must check this out (Page 5)

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Amluuu...i havnt had dinner yet..hunger is vanished...am still in dreamland...Everytime Anas uttered my name i had a heart attack...and he said 'u r very sweet' ...am lost yaar!
Am dead!

Wish nainaaa ol hoti ab!

Edited by farhana874 - 03 September 2012 at 11:42am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234tanindMisscoolEyesDeebzRanjeeta_Priya_SDAnonymous...NJ..Ami.sitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Haan ferrari same here as well. I've booked my place morgue.. So main toh chali.. If you wanna accompany me then come.. o/w main akeli samba n ramba kar hi rahi hoon Dadi amma ban ke..

Yeah I also missing NaiNa..Embarrassed

Edited by ami_dabh - 03 September 2012 at 11:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234MisscoolEyesDeebzRanjeeta_Priya_SDAnonymous...NJ.sitakshii

Ranjeeta_ IF-Dazzler
Ranjeeta_
Ranjeeta_

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
WOW, THIS IS SUPERB HeartANASHeart, YOU HAVE JUST MESMERISE ALL YOUR FANSCool, THANKS INDIA FORUMSmile AND OUR DEAREST FRIENDSmile WHO SEND HIM ALL THOSE GIFTS AND MESSAGES, IT FEEL SO GOOD TO HEAR MY NAME, THAT ALSO FROM YOU ANASDancingPartyBlushingCoolSmile, WHAT TO SAY, OUTSTANDINGClap, FANTASTICThumbs Up, OUT? OF THIS WORLD Dancing THANKS A LOT FOR THIS MEMORABLE VIDEO RUMELAHug, THIS WAS INDEED A GREAT SURPRISE, HugHug, THANKS A LOT FOR DOING SUCH A NICEHug AND SWEET THING FOR ALL OF USHugHugHugHug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyetanindsadhana1234MisscoolEyesnikhilsahaianusha34Priya_SDDeebz.NJ..Ami.Anonymous..sitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjeeta_

WOW, THIS IS SUPERB HeartANASHeart, YOU HAVE JUST MESMERISE ALL YOUR FANSCool, THANKS INDIA FORUMSmile AND OUR DEAREST FRIENDSmile WHO SEND HIM ALL THOSE GIFTS AND MESSAGES, IT FEEL SO GOOD TO HEAR MY NAME, THAT ALSO FROM YOU ANASSmile, WHAT TO SAY, OUTSTANDINGClap, FANTASTICThumbs Up, OUT? OF THIS WORLD Dancing THANKS A LOT FOR THIS MEMORABLE VIDEO RUMELAHug, THIS WAS INDEED A GREAT SURPRISE, HugHug, THANKS A LOT FOR DOING SUCH A NICEHug AND SWEET THING FOR ALL OF USHug
Rahneeta I noticed Anas uttered your name 2-3times as well.. I was wondering who's she??? As I never came across you.. But glad that you commented.. YaY.. Party time..Party Hug Hug Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234tanindanusha34MisscoolEyesPriya_SDDeebzRanjeeta_Anonymous..sitakshii

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Amlu..morgue kya..am ready even for graveyard!

And hearty congratz to all the friends n fans whom Anas thanked for all the wishes n gifts. :-)

Amlu, i know Ranjeeta..i've seen her here,in fanpage n YT.,She is a huge fan of Anas. Congo Ranjeeta! :-)

Edited by farhana874 - 03 September 2012 at 11:51am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindsadhana1234MisscoolEyesanusha34Ranjeeta_Priya_SDDeebzAnonymous...Ami..NJ.sitakshii

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Does anyone know any home remedy to make people sleep? LOL...I really can't control my excitement, it's almost 2am here and I'm still jumping like crazy...Thank you so much Rumela darling...and to all DABHians whose names were mentioned by Anas, I wish you all the best for sound sleep tonite LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234MisscoolEyesDeebzRanjeeta_Priya_SDAnonymous...Ami.sitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I congratulate every loyal n sincere fans of Anas who made his birthday memorable and magical. Love you all.. Keep rocking. Anas deserves all the appreciations.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesadhana1234MisscoolEyesanusha34Priya_SDDeebzRanjeeta_Anonymous...NJ.sitakshii

Anonymous.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234MisscoolEyesanusha34Ranjeeta_Priya_SDDeebz.Ami.sitakshii

Go to top