Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Surprise... 1 :p must check this out (Page 10)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey did anyone count how many names anas took today
i wonder next year on his birthday he will get many more gifts and cards...then India-forums have to upload the gift special episode in 2-3 parts ...i really dont want India-forums to edit the segment of anas giving messages and checking out their gifts next year ...OuchOuch

Wish India-forums upload a nice long segment of ANAS next year on his birthday Big smileBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234MisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-Ranjeeta_Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.Anonymous..

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Ami,  Trust you to start the party with mujik! Thank you dear!

I hope he read your cobra and jupiter analogy! I am sure he will remember that forever!
Ayyo! Fingers are crossed. I hope you he read it.Big smile You're heartily welcome my dearest natkhat senior version..Hug Hug Hug

I wish to add more songs n make this moment memorable but not in that kinda situation..Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234MisscoolEyesRanjeeta_Juna04.NJ.Anonymous..SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg...whats this sudden surprise, Anasji said my name. I am on cloud nine, so overwhelmed so so overwhelmed...I don't know what to do...Smile
I think I need sometime to come back to normal position, hope u are all fine. when he first started reading names from the printouts I was thinking  I know this name, I know that name...and it took me some time to realise that these are all my buddies in IF.
Give me some time guys I have to go thru all the comments. By the way how did u all sent the greetings and gifts?I think I missed it.
today I am treating myself by just closing my books and spending all my time in IF. I feel blessed.
And I think just thanks is not sufficient for you Rumela. I truly wish all your dreams come true and you have a happy life.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-Ranjeeta_DeebzJuna04MJV2SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.Anonymous..sitakshii

sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Oh Gosh! Please someone come and hold on my excitements. I'm flying, bubbling, floating, jumping on my bed although I've injury in my back..It's working as an medicine for me. All pain gayab..

In Video Anas is speaking my name first time @0:58 right after my beloved Deebz maasi(Mera senior version..Loving it..).. ..Heart Blushing Day Dreaming

In following picture Anas is speaking my name 2nd time @3:33 in video.. Gonna frame this picture.Day Dreaming

Rumelaaa don...Thanks infinite for your efforts n sharing this wonderful video. Anas love you sweetheart. I won't able to sleep tonight for sure..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

So so happy for you Ami.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-DeebzRanjeeta_Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.Anonymous..sitakshii

sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Muahhh Rumi jaan Party
thanks a ton Hug
i am so glad that ANAS liked my card, key rings(fish and teddy key rings ) and my pen Big smile
loved the way he played with my pen like a toy...Big smile
i am sooo happy that he read my message tooo Big smile
Big smilei am on  cloud 9Hug

OMG ...he said that SIta wants me to become responsible thats why she sent me these key rings
Big smile

So happy for you Sita.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MisscoolEyes-Ayeshi-DeebzRanjeeta_Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.Anonymous..sitakshii

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Deebz...i missed couple of heartbeats evrytime he uttered my name..poor me...i cud watch that video once only...me on mobile..bro not giving the lappy!;-(
am so happy for all of us..

sadhana1234Deebz-Ayeshi-Ranjeeta_Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami..NJ.Anonymous..sitakshii

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Thank you sooo sooo very much Rumela!! You and Indiaforums have made my week/month and year!!Big smileHug Hug Hug Hug

It was such a awesome segment!!So blessed must have Anas felt to have received so many wishes from soo many fans across the world!!

And soo blessed and elated am I to hear him talk about all of us!!! This is the best and sweetest thing that has happened to me in a loong time!! WOW!!.. I am running short of words...this is brillliant.. THnaks for sharing Rumela!!HugHug

And Anas like my NAME!! Yieeepeee!!!!!Yieeepeee!! Big smileDancingStarPartyDancingStarPartyDancingStarPartyDancingStarPartyand his expressions when he said that.. I am fainting!!!Day Dreaming and he has actually read a few things written here!! that is soo cool!!that is sooo awesome!! that is sooo sweeet!!

sadhana1234Deebz-Ayeshi-Ranjeeta_Juna04.NJ.Anonymous..SAIBALROUTH.Ami.sitakshii

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hai laa.. Anas ke pyar ki goli dil par aisi lagi ki...Day Dreaming

Thanks Sadhana. Congratulations to you too..

NaiNa bakudi.. Mhari chakudi.. Congrats to you too.. Misscooleyes..LOL

Edited by ami_dabh - 03 September 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhana1234MisscoolEyesDeebzJuna04SAIBALROUTH.NJ.Anonymous..sitakshii

Go to top