Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What r possible reasons 4 madhu being a filmstar (Page 6)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by dewdropred

@manesha - yeah i forgot abt tht muku ... as for me he does not exists naa LOLbut i guess it looks like a possibility ... muku can b bought quite late after these two get 2 know each other ... for jealousy & possessiveness track ... i wish we can have some 1 else in place of tht muku... cant stand that person ... would like 2 know ur other option ...

Its important to show simple average looking guy as it shows that Madhubala was never interested in handsome Superstar RK & his money . For that they need to show average simple looking guy . 

i agree with this point but dont know y i cant see that muku ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

@Dew , I had thought about one more situation of Madhu becoming Heroine . 

Its seems Kuku has one daughter & daughter in law . I think they might be high fiv types . They might insult Maddy infront of RK that she is nothing infront of them . RK doesn't like anyone calling names to his property . So he might decide to make Madhu such a big star that no one can call names about her . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@manesha = oh really ... he has daughter & DIL also ... so  khota bandar is his married then ?

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

@manesha = oh really ... he has daughter & DIL also ... so  khota bandar is his married then ?

Yah i heard in one interview . Bandar is married . But his equation with his wife is very bad . She believes in living her life & he lives his own life .

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Yah i heard in one interview . Bandar is married . But his equation with his wife is very bad . She believes in living her life & he lives his own life .

oh is it ... thanks 4 the info ,... i am not coming much 2 forum so dont know abt what's happening actually ...

manesha76

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Kuku will not do anything himself or offer MB a role he will create situations that will compel both RK and Mb to work together in film,his target is RK and he will do all his best to make MB a bigger su[erstar than RK and ultimately she will bring his downfall is what kuku can plan but this will also become the reason of an unknown growing attraction b/w the two,it will be one sided in the beginning ofcourse mb can never in thousand years can imagine herself in love with RK but RK will fall for Madhu and the filmi love story will turn into a real one<33

that's what I think!!!
Mallu

dewdropred

honeyinlove35 Groupbie
honeyinlove35
honeyinlove35

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i think 1st option is more good

dewdropred

crazyfordd Senior Member
crazyfordd
crazyfordd

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ermm may be option 1

dewdropred

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index