Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What r possible reasons 4 madhu being a filmstar (Page 4)

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hima, as few days ago RK realised that Madhu is getting used to everything & even retorting back so this probably will be his brahmashtra to hurt Madhu & take revenge by dragging her into film world 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
aash == option 2 kyun nahin bol ... wo kuku kiss kaam ka agar uss ne plot nahin ki tho soch ...

rene -- sometimes i love rain sometimes i dont depends on mood u know ... but when u have imp papers & it rains then its too irritating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aasmina

Hima, as few days ago RK realised that Madhu is getting used to everything & even retorting back so this probably will be his brahmashtra to hurt Madhu & take revenge by dragging her into film world

hmmm ... possibility hain ... as he is of ulti khopdi ... kab kya karen kuch samajh hi nahin hain ... par i dont why i feel its kuku who will b mastermind & r.k. may not know & when r.k. gets offer he will think what u said & may drag madhu into industry ...

maanluvsgeetAsmi13

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

hmmm ... possibility hain ... as he is of ulti khopdi ... kab kya karen kuch samajh hi nahin hain ... par i dont why i feel its kuku who will b mastermind & r.k. may not know & when r.k. gets offer he will think what u said & may drag madhu into industry ...

even i feel this could be true! see he tried to insult paddy by making her act and showing to the world that she can't. madhu did say you can insult ME! so he might try to insult her by forcing her to act. but she might surprise him and RK might be forced to accept her as actress or he might make her one as she is not very comfortable being an actor.

i dont want any kuku or koko interfering in this ladai

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

madhurk Goldie
madhurk
madhurk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
option 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Originally posted by dewdropred

even i feel this could be true! see he tried to insult paddy by making her act and showing to the world that she can't. madhu did say you can insult ME! so he might try to insult her by forcing her to act. but she might surprise him and RK might be forced to accept her as actress or he might make her one as she is not very comfortable being an actor.

i dont want any kuku or koko interfering in this ladai

asmi & priya - u both have a point for false prestige & ego he has 10000001 chances 2 do that way ...

but priya kuku already interfered naa ... now that his plan worked against R.K. ... he will try new formulaes 2 irritate him & make R.K. loose & MB win ... he is using MB as  a pawn against R.K. without both of their knowledge

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenamaanluvsgeetAsmi13

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hima lovely post -  i think 1st option will happen, RK will think that he can torture madhu will end up falling in love.

Option too could also happen as Kuku wants to see RK loose and his own son be a hero but RK is too smart and will not let that happen.

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
ree my choice is option 2 mixed with option 1 ...

divareenamaanluvsgeet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index