Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What r possible reasons 4 madhu being a filmstar - Page 4

SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dewdropred, you have a great imagination! Well, whatever the role is for Madhu landing a role as a Superstar actress, it will be through RK for sure! I think a little competition between RK and Madhu will be great to see!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Dew , there can be one more angle added here . Currently Madhu is Spot girl she stays with RK all the time . Now he is used to her being his side all the time . When Muku comes in their life he might start feeling Jealous . That would actually make him like Madhu . So he might stop torchering Madhu . He might even stop bringing Madhu on sets as his spot . But later on he might start missing Madhu being around him all the time . So he might decide to bring Madhu in Film Industry with full dignity & what better way then Heroine . But here the twist would be Madhu doesn't like it . So he will again start having fun in irritating Madhu .  

I have one more point of view i will write it later . 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hima ,nice post dear ..
i feel i will be the 2nd option😊
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@rehan12 - thanks for answering ...
@simi - thank u dear ... i 2 want to see competition between madhu & r.k. ...
@manesha - yeah i forgot abt tht muku ... as for me he does not exists naa 😆but i guess it looks like a possibility ... muku can b bought quite late after these two get 2 know each other ... for jealousy & possessiveness track ... i wish we can have some 1 else in place of tht muku... cant stand that person ... would like 2 know ur other option ...
@padz === me 2 think its mostly option 2 ...
arnvkushi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnav90

I don't think Madhu is gonna sacrifice her life agn to take revenge so i will go wd option 1.. The one thing i am confused is what is gonna happen 1st love or heroine

I think 1st she will become heroin aftr that dey will share lovely moments together which make Madhu fall for R.K.
76manesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@manesha - yeah i forgot abt tht muku ... as for me he does not exists naa 😆but i guess it looks like a possibility ... muku can b bought quite late after these two get 2 know each other ... for jealousy & possessiveness track ... i wish we can have some 1 else in place of tht muku... cant stand that person ... would like 2 know ur other option ...

Its important to show simple average looking guy as it shows that Madhubala was never interested in handsome Superstar RK & his money . For that they need to show average simple looking guy . 
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

Its important to show simple average looking guy as it shows that Madhubala was never interested in handsome Superstar RK & his money . For that they need to show average simple looking guy . 

i agree with this point but dont know y i cant see that muku ...😆
76manesha thumbnail

@Dew , I had thought about one more situation of Madhu becoming Heroine . 

Its seems Kuku has one daughter & daughter in law . I think they might be high fiv types . They might insult Maddy infront of RK that she is nothing infront of them . RK doesn't like anyone calling names to his property . So he might decide to make Madhu such a big star that no one can call names about her . 
dewdropred thumbnail
@manesha = oh really ... he has daughter & DIL also ... so  khota bandar is his married then ?
76manesha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@manesha = oh really ... he has daughter & DIL also ... so  khota bandar is his married then ?

Yah i heard in one interview . Bandar is married . But his equation with his wife is very bad . She believes in living her life & he lives his own life .