India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What r possible reasons 4 madhu being a filmstar

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

I was wondering how will madhu land in movies …..

What can b the possible reasons 4 madhu being a filmstar …

1)any Producer sees madhu with R.k. in sets … he may say that madhu is not fit for a spot girl & is good enough for a movie heroine & may ask him 2 agree for casting him in a movie opposite him … how this may happen … like how earlier R.K. asked madhu to help him rehearse with him … this may happen again , so one day she is helping him rehearse may b some director may see these 2& ask R.K. 2 cast her opposite him as she looks perfect for the role & they could not find a suitable lead & R.K. may say no initially … but may agree later on after giving a thought …. As we know madhu may so no … if madhu says no … then it has 2 b a yes from R.k side … so coz madhu said no … R.K. will say yes …. he may think that he can torture madhu even more if he casts her as a lead as she does not like glamour industry & he will make her a heroine … just 2 satisfy his ego …

Or

2)some director/producer may do it … kuku Bhatia may b behind the director /producer after seeing that madhu is the person who can match his level & give him strong competition in life … which no one could do till now …

As we already saw how kuku Bhatia … helped madhu in achieving what she challenged 2 R.K. … neither madhu nor R.K. know who gave her pics of R.K. childhood …. So kuku may think about bringing some one from their family to the top position where R.K. is ..his son could not do that so who is left madhu ...

so He can see that in madhu … as he thinks that madhu is the person who can stand next to R.K. & give him tough competition … so to take his revenge on him … he will see that madhu will become a heroine … once she becomes a leading lady … how insecure R.K. will become & how kuku will plot against R.K. will b the rest of the story ….

So here 2 take revenge against R.K. … Kuku will play a major part in making madhu a leading lady of the film industry … is what I think as of now ….

Kuku Bhatia has a very strong role of a plotter ….R.K. knows that kuku is not a gud man …& may know about his meaness & cunningness that's why he never gave him position of father … but may not know that kuku is behind all this ….

edited part :=

Here neither madhu nor R.K. know that kuku is behind all this so madhu & R.K. both are unaware of kuku's plan … so madhu & R.K. both are being manipulated without her knowledge just the way kuku did today with the pics ...

my option is option 2 happening 1st & mixed with option 1 ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dewdropred - 03 September 2012 at 10:26am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uJaipriarnvkushicrazyforddmadhu_rkpihu12piya40.SmokeySilence.SiMi615madhurkChaudhrytmBluntlySpeakingnoaccountaan-rishteletubbySnakeEyesVina23manidRenu13-padmarao-Asmi13kahkashansakinaankita24sumona28divareenamaanluvsgeetMaria-capriArnav90_Sparkles_todayzstarmanesha76Loquacious_Aash-LetItGo-leverne

piya40 Senior Member
piya40
piya40

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i think 1st option..Ermm 

Edited by piya40 - 03 September 2012 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I don't think Madhu is gonna sacrifice her life agn to take revenge so i will go wd option 1.. The one thing i am confused is what is gonna happen 1st love or heroine

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya40

i think 1st option..Ermm 

but i feel its more option 2 & kuku will b behind madhu being an actress ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
l'll go with first option because Madhu cannot be manipulated by Kuku as she is not interested in glamour world so RK may force her or maybe he will become bankrupt so will be compelled to make her a filmstar

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
di i also feel its second option..

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arnav90

I don't think Madhu is gonna sacrifice her life agn to take revenge so i will go wd option 1.. The one thing i am confused is what is gonna happen 1st love or heroine

well if kuku is plotting some thing against both ... both may not know what is happening with them ... so unknown they both will become puppets in kuku's hands ... madhu will not know may become an actress against her will due 2 the force of R.K. ...till now how she succumbed 2 his pressure ...
reg love ... well i think that will happen gradually & may b she will become an actress first & then love shall happen ... as she is with him 24/7 she will first know what R.K. is ... how he has hided his actual personality from the real world till now ... she comes 2 know of the real R.K. & that can come out only when she knwos him ... & as she is getting 2 know abt him gradually & understanding him ... after being an actress & lead opposite him ... that will help or make both realise wht thy both actually feel for each other ... so confession of feelings 2 them selves after she becomes an actress ... how & when thy will express to each other thts a long way 2 go ...as the show is snail paced LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseenmaanluvsgeetArnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i feel option 1...someone will spot her and then RK will say yes when madhu says no...
PS: hello hima di...hows u???

maanluvsgeetdewdropred

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index