Appreciation thread for Barun Sobti 3.09.2012

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BARUN SOBTI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

plz note that I really appreciated all the hard work made by all the cast today...but I just wanted to dedicate this to hotwa 😳

Dear Barun Sobti,

if you're reading this post this is not only from me but from all the ipkknd fans around the world...
you're getting perfect day by day and your acting is just AWESOME AND PERFECT!!!
Today and from the very first episode we're seeing a fabulous and amazing actor who is improving IMPROVING and IMPROVING!!!!!!!! Each expression each glance each reaction is so beautifully portrayed, you redefined the meaning of acting for me...EXCELLENCE PERSONIFIED!!!
Noone can be like you you're just unique!!!!!!!!
Perfect is such a weak word, I don't know what words to use to describe you!!!!!
Just keep rocking Barun, we fans are and will be always here to support you!!!!
God bless you always!!!

BTW YOU MADE US CRY TODAY!!!!!!

with luvvv, Maria

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tj_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
barun stole the todays epi.barun iz best:)
magneticbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

he is a guy with unmatchable,unlimited versatility... yes mr sobti u made us cry like hell.. luv u  loadzz❤️❤️❤️

Mani.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He ruled today's episode...He is the ULTIMATE...
love him a lllooottt...!!!!!!
DushtKanya thumbnail
He was perfect today! Best actor ever! He'll create wonders in Bollywood! <3 Love you Barun!
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will never ever stop saying that Barun is the only actor who can make me cry!!!

His emotions were so perfectly emoted, his eyes, his voice...all reflected Arnav's pain!!!

Take a bow Barun Sobti!!!😳
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
barun iz one of the finest actor i have ever seen...he was truely amazing tdy at his best performance...made me cry.. 👏
DushtKanya thumbnail
Loved him today! Show stealer!
marie2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
barun acting was superb so is sanaya. barun u simply rock man. all the best to both of you.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Barun is clearly the best around...His eyes are by far the most expressive...If someone doesnt praise this man today that person is seriously blind..He is the most talented and by far the strongest actor not just on the show but also in his industry..This show . hands down,belongs to him .. Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago