India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My reviews on todays epi

simi58 IF-Dazzler
simi58
simi58

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

What an emotional episode… Anji being the nave one not accepting the truth first and the way all were supporting her. I cried with arnav today seeing his pain.  Ok a round of applause for cvs. No not  for the miscarriage. But for the way anji realized her loss seeing the pain in arnav's eyes.. I don't  think this scene cud b done any better.   Aww  the way khushi supported both anji and arnav.. TC dadi trust me if this tym u said anything regarding khushi not staying in the hospital I wud have killed u. A bit more revealing of the past. But I don't know why but to me it seemed it was a MU between arnav's parents bcoz of which ma committed suicide. The way arnav opened his heart too khushi only strengthened the bonding between them. The hug was by far the  best  one too me. It spoke for many unspoken words.

The precap.. way to go ASR. Give snekwa what he is worth.
*Thanks a lot CVs for this arshifull episode. U proved me right about not losing hope on u*
*Barun sobti u stole the show today.. What expressions what passion .. the way u acted.. amazing*

*Those who didn't see the episode today.. Do watch.. *

*the break tym was two minutes only once..:) hope al; the break tym be reduced to 2 mins*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krisha06Silpa_25

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top