Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH BARUN DARLING...

B.S.I_Love_You IF-Rockerz
B.S.I_Love_You
B.S.I_Love_You

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

THAT WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH…CANT SEE YOU LYK THAT..!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

1st AND FOREMOST…..TAKE A BOW…TAKE A BOW…FOR THE BRILLIANT ACTING OF BARUN SOBTI…!!!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap  

YOU ARE AMAZING…STUPENDO…FANBUSLATICALLY  FANTASTIC….."THIS IS IT"…BARUN…"THAT WAS A BLOCKBUSTER PERFORMANCE"…..TABLA TOD PERFORMANCE…YA THTS WHAT I CALL A PERFORMANCE….KYA BAAT ..KA BAAT  KYA BAAT…!!!!..Party PartyPartyPartyParty

OKKK I KNW ANY OF THOSE ARE NOT "MY WORDS"….Big smile Big smile BUT WHAT CAN I DO…YOU HAVE LEFT ME SPECCHLESS…Confused  YOU MADE ME CRY…CryCryCryCryCryCry.. BY GOD…YOU CRIED FOR  HALF AND HOUR…WHAT THE…!!!!  

I STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS "ANNOYING ANJALI"…Angry   Angry Angry ONE GLANCE AT HER BRO..AND SHE KNEW/ACCEPTED THE FACT…THAN WHY CANT YOU BELIVE YOUR  BRO..WEN IT CUMS TO UR IDIOTIC HUSBAND..!!!!!! WHAT THE…!!!...Shocked Shocked Shocked

I HAVE A FEELING….WEN GARIMA ND DADI FACEOFF WILL CUM…AND (NW ALSO FEEL…GARIMA IS "THAT WOMAN"….BUT THTS TOO OBIVIOUS….CVs  KABHI BHI AAPNA PLAN CHANGEWA  KARDE TOH PATA NAHI…)…LOL AND KHUSHI CUMS TO KNOW ABUT IT…I FEEL…KHUSHI WILL BACK OFF…AND NOT ARNAV…!!!! Cry Cry

BUT MARRIEGE WILL HAPPEN…!!!! (THINKING POSIVITLY) Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

PRECAP….JAB PRECAP ITNAA…BADIYA HAI…TOH EPISODE KAISA HOGA..!!!! :D DancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikhni_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top