Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

INDIRA'S New Avatar:Police Officer (Page 3)

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Fofall: I am so sorry I forgot your name dear. Ouch
Yes there were hints all over the episode and I loved your explanation as to why Zara and Indira not being the same person make a possible love story not very organic. Clap I agree! Secondly yes probably thats what we will see because the original Hitler didi just has to be there. We will get a bizarre explanation for that sometime later. LOL Till then I bite my nails. Tongue For now I just want to know more and more about Zara. Thats the only thing thats keeping my interest alive at the moment anyway. Its a flickering candle. And I liked Ishaan. Somehow he reminded me of rahul in one particular scene, where we went into Ishaan and Indra flashback. I actually believed him and felt like this is definitely a grown up Ishaan. I am sure Ishaan will have a lot to offer post leap. Embarrassed
my name is Sania Smile
even i don't expect something extra-ordinary from HD cv's...this will most probably be someones (kamaal ki) saazish...i suspect three people Jhumpa,Simmi or Shweta (as a solid reason is needed for her exit from the show) 
about Ishaan...yup the guy is good!
i am looking forward to the day when Indira transforms him into a confident lad
and i want to see the bro sis bonding of Ishaan-Indu too Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.AnkitalovesHD

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Sania. HugLets just enjoy ZMK for now. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
i was wowed by the antry og zara( dabang pandey).
its gonna be really intresting to watch ZMK.

no matter what track cvs trows on us, and no matter how crapy it is. there is one thing that i am always sure of, and that is that RATI PANDEY will never disappoint, she will always be at her best. so im excited about the new track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123Rasha4evaAnkitalovesHD

Go to top