Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* (Page 84)

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by secretsurprise

Please PM me and jess about D WOMAN

which woman Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretsurprisejessicad

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Holaa :)

So I am a late entrant to this thread. I found the invite lurking in my PMs (which are currently at 387 unread. I procrastinate. A lot.)

Nice to meet you all- I'm Rafa. 

Just trawled over the past few pages and I am glad to see you enjoyed D BST FF EVR. I tried so hard on it, it warms my heart that it was so loved. 

Though I still want to cry at the fact that so many people thought I was being serious.

Also Zehra (hope it's okay if I call you that), make sure you check the FF section of the Arhilicious Droolers Newsletter this week, 'kay? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

secretsurprisejessicadSamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arisai

So I am a late entrant to this thread. I found the invite lurking in my PMs (which are currently at 387 unread. I procrastinate. A lot.)

Just trawled over the past few pages and I am glad to see you enjoyed D BST FF EVR. I tried so hard on it, it warms my heart that it was so loved. 

Though I still want to cry at the fact that so many people thought I was being serious.

Also Zehra (hope it's okay if I call you that), make sure you check the FF section of the Arhilicious Droolers Newsletter this week, 'kay? Wink

yay you made it...better late than neverWink... some people actually thought you were seriousROFL ...you have a gift girl even if I tried I couldn't write like thisLOL

I'll listen to the podcast once I go home from office... although I read all the commentsSmile

Arhilicious Droolers Newsletter?? Whats that???

secretsurprisejessicad

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Also, in response to the questions in the OP:

Name: Rafa
Nationality: Bangladeshi (though I live in the UK)
Occupation: Medical Student (well, I technically start Uni in just under 3 weeks)
Marital Status: pahhaaa
Hobbies: Erm... I write a lot. I read a lot. I talk a lot. I go out with friends a lot (as I don't drink, I am designated 'make-sure-nobody-gets-raped-or-kidnapped' person LOL). When I'm home, I Xbox quite a lot but usually only buy games I have already watched SSoHPKC play on Youtube. 

My question to you guys :

1. Fav FFs here??
  2. How did you like today's epi??

1- I see you guys have already heard the podcast? So I guess you know. I'm always open to reading new stuff (MUST OPEN PMs).

2- I haven't watched the show properly in months. It's just depressing.

Edited by arisai - 10 September 2012 at 3:16am

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Have you guys read the news men now have to pay their wives who are housekeepers salary???

I think it's such a good initiative

Really sad the stuff men are saying...

One person on my fb wrote in his status "then whats the difference between keeping a wife and keeping a wh**e"

My colleague said "Whats the difference then between a maid and wife"

Sick people!!! If the first guy wasn't my hubby's cousin's husband I'd have blocked and deleted him from my fbAngry 

When the hell will men start respecting their wives?? esp housewives??

secretsurprisejessicad

arisai Goldie
arisai
arisai

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

yay you made it...better late than neverWink... some people actually thought you were seriousROFL ...you have a gift girl even if I tried I couldn't write like thisLOL

I'll listen to the podcast once I go home from office... although I read all the commentsSmile

Arhilicious Droolers Newsletter?? Whats that???

They actually did. LOL I wondered whether they were being master trolls and trolling me back- but no. They were being serious.

Heh :) I hope you enjoy it. You will be glad to know you commit none of the offences we hate, so SAFE. ;)

Lmao! Nobody ever knows. The IPK Forum has a weekly newsletter where they pick the "BEST and RUNNER-UP blahdeblah OF THE WEEK" and give you a stamp to put in your signature for a week if you win something :) That's what the Arhilicious Drooler thread that gets pinned to the top every week is. LOL

secretsurprisejessicad

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Also, in response to the questions in the OP:

Name: Rafa
Nationality: Bangladeshi (though I live in the UK)
Occupation: Medical Student (well, I technically start Uni in just under 3 weeks)
Marital Status: pahhaaa
Hobbies: Erm... I write a lot. I read a lot. I talk a lot. I go out with friends a lot (as I don't drink, I am designated 'make-sure-nobody-gets-raped-or-kidnapped' person LOL). When I'm home, I Xbox quite a lot but usually only buy games I have already watched SSoHPKC play on Youtube. 

My question to you guys :

1. Fav FFs here??
  2. How did you like today's epi??

1- I see you guys have already heard the podcast? So I guess you know. I'm always open to reading new stuff (MUST OPEN PMs).

2- I haven't watched the show properly in months. It's just depressing.

You are 18!!! I feel so old here!!!Confused

You know I was so addicted to Sims3... now I don't play anymore

The show is truly depressing nowCry

secretsurprisejessicad

secretsurprise Groupbie
secretsurprise
secretsurprise

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Hello Rafa :) You have a unique name :)

Criusly it ws d bst ff evr. it shld gt a pris. u dsrve a nobl price 4 dat.

The moment I saw the title and the TM's name I thought I HAVE to read it :) Thank God that I can read any type of English (I have assessed a lot of papers in the past 4 years and have seen various versions of the English language) I knew it that you were venting out in your own way :)

I recommended that to my sister (Rasgulla_sp) and she has commented on that as well :)

Call me whatever you like :)

I do check the NL often but not every week :)

I will definitely check it this week. When does it come out?

Go to top