Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* (Page 7)

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonam786

Res.. Will get back to this after I do some studying.. Sigh..

Edit

Taking a break.. Seriously, I had no conception of how hard I would have to work for this degree! And classes haven't even started yet!!! Samiya, amake bachao!!!

Ok, so since you did the whole personal intro thing, here's mine:

I'm a Bangladeshi Brit, was living in Dhaka, Bangladesh up until July.. Currently back in school for my masters, living in New York (which I am already totally in love with).. I'm 29, and feel very ancient among you young things.. Happily single at the moment.. :)

So, I caught today's episode on Youtube.. Very emotional.. I wish they'd kept this storyline till after the wedding, though.. Feels like too many things are going on at the same time.. Wedding, miscarriage, past revelation, dadi drama, Shyam re-entry... Phew!

Ok, it's back to studies for me.. Buhbye girls..

Firstly, babes I miss you lotsCry

kobe IF e regular hoba????Ouch

I didn't know you are Bangladeshi BritShocked

I too wish they kept the story line till after the weddingAngry... would it kill tthem to give us a perfect weddingCry... too much going on at this moment

jao porte jao... free hole asho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bibliobibulus

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonam786

Updated my res on page 1.. Yes, yes, I realise you must have gone to sleep by now.. But you can read and respond when you're at work tomorrow, IF-ing when you should be doing something more productive.. :P

ha ha lol... my work requires that I stay online I just squeeze IF in Wink

Bibliobibulus

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hiii :)

Ok let me tell you my name first ! God I can't believe I haven't even told you my name all these days !
I'm Laavanya, 23, I live in India. I've completed B.tech and then did my management in Healthcare and completed my finals just a week ago !

I didn't even know India forums existed until IPK happened...  
Believe me, my total time online wasn't more than an hour per day.. But Now its like I'm not online only when I'm sleeping ...That too because my dad stays at home at that time... I just can't stay away from this forum !!

I'm single Wink
I don't have particular hobbies but still ...
I love reading...A year before you could always find me with a book in my hand... Now I'm on IF or FB all the time !LOL
And I love music... I've learnt music... And I sing when nobody's listening ! Wink

About yesterday's episode...What can I say... I cried and irritated my brother who thought I was over reacting ! 
And felt bad for Anjali..
Loved their acting and was extremely irritated that Dadhi's hell bent on bringing Shyam back... when Anjali was crying she suggested "Abhi bhi waqt hai..." grrrAngry
As if Anjali wasn't fooled enough by Shyam..She had to join the list !

Edited by asrcraze - 04 September 2012 at 7:51am

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Ok let me tell you my name first ! God I can't believe I haven't even told you my name all these days !
I'm Laavanya, 23, I live in India. I've completed B.tech and then did my management in Healthcare and completed my finals just a week ago !

Believe me, my total time online wasn't more than an hour per day.. But Now its like I'm not online only when I'm sleeping ...That too because my dad stays at home at that time... I just can't stay away from this forum !!

I'm single Wink
I love reading...A year before you could always find me with a book in my hand... 
And I love music... I've learnt music... And I sing when nobody's listening ! Wink

About yesterday's episode...What can I say... I cried and irritated my brother who thought I was over reacting ! 
Loved their acting and was extremely irritated that Dadhi's hell bent on bringing Shyam back... when Anjali was crying she suggested "Abhi bhi waqt hai..." grrr

Hey your name is La... wow

Me too so addicted to the forum but you know that by nowLOL

A year before I also had a book in my hand but now the only thing I read is ffsLOL

Wow you can sing... I suck big time at singing

ha ha I loved the bonding between Arhi... it was so touching

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleavesasrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

I'm single Wink
I love reading...A year before you could always find me with a book in my hand... 

Loved their acting and was extremely irritated that Dadhi's hell bent on bringing Shyam back... when Anjali was crying she suggested "Abhi bhi waqt hai..." grrr

A year before I also had a book in my hand but now the only thing I read is ffsLOL

Did I forget to mention that !! OMG !
Yeah Arhi were awesome yesterday !!
The only best thing about the current track is their bonding...they're getting closer...!!
Isn't it a dream come true for us Arshians !!

Going by the segments I watched today, Kushi's dream wedding is ruined again ! I try so hard to be positive about that but still can't help wishing it had happened ...

Singing is my long lost dream ! I don know why..I always had this stage fear which I never overcame... :(

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

I'm single Wink

Did I forget to mention that !! OMG !
Yeah Arhi were awesome yesterday !!
The only best thing about the current track is their bonding...they're getting closer...!!
Isn't it a dream come true for us Arshians !!

Going by the segments I watched today, Kushi's dream wedding is ruined again ! I try so hard to be positive about that but still can't help wishing it had happened ...

Singing is my long lost dream ! I don know why..I always had this stage fear which I never overcame... :(

Feeling so mad at the CVs... why couldn't they show a grand wedding and then all this crap... I waited for more than an year for thisCry

then yhou should forget stage fright and sing... writing is my long lost dream... I'm just trying to live a little through IF... you guys can never imagine how much your comment means to me... from when I was small I used to write...

btw it's my birthday todaySmile

asrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Quoting was becoming longer !!

Yeah they didn't have to merge all the tracks together just to spoil the wedding of our beloved couple !!
I never even knew I'm capable of writing until I started writing in IF :D LOL
Thats the reason I didn't use my name as my username because if it turned out to be pathetic, I didn't want people to identify me :D LOL They could through sandals at asrcraze rather than at Laavanya... :D

As for you writing, honestly yours is the only work I actually wait for..may be one or two more... I just love your writing and I honestly Love commenting on your works... Just Because I love you and you deserve them :)

Edited by asrcraze - 04 September 2012 at 8:24am
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMIYA !!! 
Hope you have a great day !! 
"Aapko Duniya ki saari Kushiyan mile"

Go to top