Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* (Page 62)

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">People are pissed that I'm not updating Old passionConfused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Im not pissed, but since that was my first story by you andtechnicallywhereI met you, so I want update pleaseeeEmbarrassed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the thing is that the next track is kind of darkConfused... I'm still contemplating whether to go with it</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks for not becoming pissedLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And you must know I absolutely LOVE dark stories, so Im game! Update karo naEmbarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How can I ever be pissed with you? :)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">aww thanks... even Maya requested me to update but mujhe arranged update karne mei zeyada maza ata hainConfused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love Arranged tooEmbarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I really thought Arnav was impotentD'oh</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ROFL... In my stories NEVER!!!!...
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">two things will always be common</font>

1. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">happy ending</font>
  2. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav a hot dude who knows how to woo and seduce a girlWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Seriously Jessica ??</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How could you ever think Arnav would be impotent ??Shocked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I go with the flow and think too much even when not needed.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">^Reason why I end up with good marks, and why I get into tight spotsLOL</font>

Jessica isn't the only one .. I thought yhaet too..
when he was like I can't have kids..

Hayee I can't wait for them to have kids in the drama

Mind in the gutterwa 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">People are pissed that I'm not updating Old passionConfused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Im not pissed, but since that was my first story by you andtechnicallywhereI met you, so I want update pleaseeeEmbarrassed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the thing is that the next track is kind of darkConfused... I'm still contemplating whether to go with it</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks for not becoming pissedLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And you must know I absolutely LOVE dark stories, so Im game! Update karo naEmbarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How can I ever be pissed with you? :)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">aww thanks... even Maya requested me to update but mujhe arranged update karne mei zeyada maza ata hainConfused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love Arranged tooEmbarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I really thought Arnav was impotentD'oh</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ROFL... In my stories NEVER!!!!...
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">two things will always be common</font>

2. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav a hot dude who knows how to woo and seduce a girlWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How could you ever think Arnav would be impotent ??Shocked</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I go with the flow and think too much even when not needed.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">^Reason why I end up with good marks, and why I get into tight spotsLOL</font>

Again I just want them to "consummate"

nothing else matters to meLOL

Doesn't look like its gonna happen anytime soon :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

</font>

You too ??
I, never for once thought that ! 

See La is the intelligent one over hereLOL

I was so surprised to see everyone thinking Arnav impotentLOL... I was like W*F... then felt good at my writing skillsROFL

jessicad.x-bumblebee-x.asrcraze

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
@lavanya.. yeah with the way he was talking and all.. I was thinking bachara khushi will stick by you..

jessicadSamiyaIPKKNDasrcraze

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
btw wherez Zehra?? she better update "destroyed" todayAngry... she promised meCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@ Samiya .. yeah that means your brilliant at writing.. I'm sure were not the only ones Lool.. I'm already predicated what might happen..but ill wait.. haha

SamiyaIPKKND

.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Does Di Do Black Magic..? She could have played the perfect character in Raaz 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Bipasha got scared of her laugh. Well Im already scared of Anjali's fake tears !</font>

LOL ..

I find her smiling and laughing scary .. used to like it..now i find her very sinister..
Imagine if anji finds out that shyam killed her bacha..
I can she the devil unleash out of her.. I wouldnt be surprised if she killed him in bed..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'd love it better if she felt guilty and killed herselfBig smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oh I'm waiting to see what she'll do when she learns about Shyam !</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Don't you dare come back to your brother...
Live and die as Anjali Jha...</font>

I'm hoping that once arnav finds out that she went behind his back.. I hope he gives her a massive slap Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKNDasrcraze

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@ Samiya .. yeah that means your brilliant at writing.. I'm sure were not the only ones Lool.. I'm already predicated what might happen..but ill wait.. haha

No I want to know your prediction... please

.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top