Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* (Page 57)

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Hello Hi everyoneBig smile

Hello Hi :)Big smile

Boring Saturday !! 

I love Saturdays Hug

Because its a holiday ??
I know the feeling..
During college me too used to wait for it ! Now all day jolly day...doesn't make a difference to me... Wink

Yes I love holidays... so howz life going on????

I'm having super fun ! 
Had my final exams 2 weeks back and now waiting for result !!
So at present, enjoying at home Big smile

did you love the anjilicious episode???

I don't like it !

You know what, all these days when everybody hated Anjali, I didn't hate her. Now, I hate Anjali Jha for cheating Arnav...
She means everything to him and she betrays him..??
I hate the CVs for killing the Anjali I loved :(

And they're trying to bribe us with one minute of Arshi? I'm so not gonna be fine with it !
CVs better be serious about their show...
I'm trying to be positive...But I don't know when my patience would wear off...

You love poojali Shocked

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

I had a holiday today and just when I thought I could spen the whole day here, my Mum took me out -_-
My PM's piling again lol :P
70 now Oh no!! 

yay you are here

I just saw your photo on FB and ran here LOL

yay I saw that you liked it lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicad

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

People are pissed that I'm not updating Old passionConfused

Im not pissed, but since that was my first story by you and technically where I met you, so I want update pleaseee Embarrassed

the thing is that the next track is kind of darkConfused... I'm still contemplating whether to go with it

thanks for not becoming pissedLOL

And you must know I absolutely LOVE dark stories, so Im game! Update karo na Embarrassed
How can I ever be pissed with you? :)

aww thanks... even Maya requested me to update but mujhe arranged update karne mei zeyada maza ata hainConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicad

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Hello Hi everyoneBig smile

Hello Hi :)Big smile

Boring Saturday !! 

I love Saturdays Hug

Because its a holiday ??
I know the feeling..
During college me too used to wait for it ! Now all day jolly day...doesn't make a difference to me... Wink

Yes I love holidays... so howz life going on????

I'm having super fun ! 
Had my final exams 2 weeks back and now waiting for result !!
So at present, enjoying at home Big smile

did you love the anjilicious episode???

I don't like it !

You know what, all these days when everybody hated Anjali, I didn't hate her. Now, I hate Anjali Jha for cheating Arnav...
She means everything to him and she betrays him..??
I hate the CVs for killing the Anjali I loved :(

And they're trying to bribe us with one minute of Arshi? I'm so not gonna be fine with it !
CVs better be serious about their show...
I'm trying to be positive...But I don't know when my patience would wear off...

Lavanyaa Hug
So true! Now a days even their romance is all about Anjali. BLEH. Stern Smile

Hi Jessica ...

Hai na?? It irritates me...
He says see you later and walks past her and then turns back and I think "They're gonna have a moment..."
And she says, "Hum Di ka kayal rakhenge..." AngryAngry
"Are you her personal maid?"
Arnav's paying that stupid nurse for supporting that creep ! Let her take care of his DI...

I'm not gonna begin my rant ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20051

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">People are pissed that I'm not updating Old passionConfused</font>


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Im not pissed, but since that was my first story by you andtechnicallywhereI met you, so I want update pleaseeeEmbarrassed</font>



<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">the thing is that the next track is kind of darkConfused... I'm still contemplating whether to go with it</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks for not becoming pissedLOL</font>


Yeahh Samiya update.. pretty please.. its been ages..:(.. I like dark stories..
I'm pissed.. wait..lemme do a anji tantrum..

*chucks glass on floor* please Samiya mujhe old Passion chaaaheeye!!!
Varna... I won't eat!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

I had a holiday today and just when I thought I could spen the whole day here, my Mum took me out -_-
My PM's piling again lol :P
70 now Oh no!! 

yay you are here

I just saw your photo on FB and ran here LOL

yay I saw that you liked it lol

I was looking up my profile and suddenly saw your name, so my light stalking started and then I saw jeej again and contemplated whether telling him bout ASR and your heart or not, then remembered your warning ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

People are pissed that I'm not updating Old passionConfused

Im not pissed, but since that was my first story by you and technically where I met you, so I want update pleaseee Embarrassed

the thing is that the next track is kind of darkConfused... I'm still contemplating whether to go with it

thanks for not becoming pissedLOL

I think I'm kinda becoming sadistic nowadays !!
Please update... I think I can do with dark LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by jessicad

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

People are pissed that I'm not updating Old passionConfused

Im not pissed, but since that was my first story by you and technically where I met you, so I want update pleaseee Embarrassed

the thing is that the next track is kind of darkConfused... I'm still contemplating whether to go with it

thanks for not becoming pissedLOL

And you must know I absolutely LOVE dark stories, so Im game! Update karo na Embarrassed
How can I ever be pissed with you? :)

aww thanks... even Maya requested me to update but mujhe arranged update karne mei zeyada maza ata hainConfused

I love Arranged too Embarrassed
I really thought Arnav was impotent D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80670

thambu 1199 80670 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37663

-Alohomora- 293 37663 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41775

-Sangs- 1199 41775 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52820

Ishan. 696 52820 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
<3 Krazzy 4 CC#4<3 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 555   Views: 20914

aish_punk 555 20914 28 November 2012 at 8:12am by somergasm.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index