Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* (Page 48)

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Arnavji hame aapse kuch kehna hai -Khushi

Baad mei - Arnav


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Everyone sad over the Epi?

everyone here seems to love the shyamli epi... heard it was droolicious

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 8257

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Aveiro

Everyone sad over the Epi?

everyone here seems to love the shyamli epi... heard it was droolicious

ROFL!

I think Shyam is the new ArnavLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
By the way Samiya, I type like a maniac when I am in the mood to write.

I am sure I will not be able to type anything because I am in no mood after watching the epi :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Arnavji hame aapse kuch kehna hai -Khushi

Baad mei - Arnav



thats it?? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20053

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I have nothing Good to say about today's episode .. It was Blah .. :/ what are they trying to do .. ?
 
Please CV'S give us a interview on what is working in your heads !!

can you tell me what happened in today's epi???? me went outBig smile



A lot of Daiyya Ve and 0.0000001 sec of ArHi. Best epi ever. Yaar you missed it. I am going to rewatch it again and again :)

can I know what happened in the .000001 sec of Arhi... rest of the epi bhar mein jaaye

thats hy I took my hubby out...knew it was crap...better to go out then to tolerate the torture
 
well he opened the door .. they look at each other and she smiles .. he smiles .. Akii is uncomfortable lool .. he says ' Im going to see a doc for di .. she says okay .. i need to talk to you ..
he says what happened .. she says how di is Bipolar .. he says i know .. she says im thing maybe .. he says im really late .. we will talk later holds her cheek .. and leaves .. baahd
 
he leaves .. he says khuhsi .. she says yeah i know ill look after di ..
 
asfuoahfyiasgi
 


Edited by .._sonii_.. - 07 September 2012 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKNDlazyleaves

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20053

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Aveiro

Everyone sad over the Epi?

everyone here seems to love the shyamli epi... heard it was droolicious

ROFL!

I think Shyam is the new ArnavLOL
 
They are the new powercouple in town .. They ARE going to BEAT ARSHI at STAR Parivaar award .. Just seeing them two makes my heart Dhak dhak .. hayee .. :D
 
Monday they will be Daiyaa Hoing !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

I have nothing Good to say about today's episode .. It was Blah .. :/ what are they trying to do .. ?
 
Please CV'S give us a interview on what is working in your heads !!

can you tell me what happened in today's epi???? me went outBig smile



A lot of Daiyya Ve and 0.0000001 sec of ArHi. Best epi ever. Yaar you missed it. I am going to rewatch it again and again :)

can I know what happened in the .000001 sec of Arhi... rest of the epi bhar mein jaaye

thats hy I took my hubby out...knew it was crap...better to go out then to tolerate the torture
 
well he opened the door .. they look at each other and she smiles .. he smiles .. Akii is uncomfortable lool .. he says ' Im going to see a doc for di .. she says okay .. i need to talk to you ..
he says what happened .. she says how di is Bipolar .. he says i know .. she says im thing maybe .. he says im really late .. we will talk later holds her cheek .. and leaves .. baahd
 
he leaves .. he says khuhsi .. she says yeah i know ill look after di ..
 
asfuoahfyiasgi
 

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

I heard khushi said "shyamji bhi Di ka kita kheyal rakhte hain" Angry... is she stupid... didn't that creep try to kill her and her husband

Does the CVs think we are stupid??? I'm quitting this track and I know trp will fall all time low now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: thambu   Replies: 1187   Views: 97477

thambu 1187 97477 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: -Ravenclaw-   Replies: 284   Views: 40443

-Ravenclaw- 284 40443 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Ravenclaw-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1052   Views: 44412

-Sangs- 1052 44412 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 664   Views: 57304

Ishan. 664 57304 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
<3 Krazzy 4 CC#4<3 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 537   Views: 23183

aish_punk 537 23183 28 November 2012 at 8:12am by somergasm.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index