Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* (Page 135)

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 8257

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Aveiro

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Aveiro

CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE

HOW WAS IT? Is marriage life worth it LOL

Just want to know if you don't mind me asking? 

Well since I'm new in this life...yes it's definitely worth itWink



Seriously? Tell me in a year time if it's still worth it! 

IGNORE RIDZ COMMENT I'M NOT NEXT IN LINE

Sorry not gonna RidzWink

ok I'll answer you in an year timeLOL

Lol Ridz seems to talk rubbish all the time. since she's marrying someone next! And blames me!! 

LOL! How's all the chores? Haha do you not get annoyed with your husband and demand personal space.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

talking about marriage .. a woman asked my aunty if me or my sisters wanted to marry her husband's Brother .. W*F .. and this aunty asked my mum if i would marry her nephew's son !!
 
What is wrong with these people !! ..
 
 Has anyone else has Out of the Blue Proposals ?? they freak me out !!

lol...I've had SO many...everybody wanted to hook me up... my cousin's saas for her nephew...random people in parties...even that day someone asked my cousin for me and my cousin replied "pakhi ure gese" which means [the bird flew awayROFL]... I used to get so scared... now ahhh relaxed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicad.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I was working for my college magazine late in the evening when one of the Professors(whom I didn't know) approached me and asked me if I was engaged to anyone. I replied in the negative and she asks me if I would like to marry her brother?

If IPK had existed then, my reaction would have been 'What the!'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Aveiro

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by Aveiro

CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE

HOW WAS IT? Is marriage life worth it LOL

Just want to know if you don't mind me asking? 

Well since I'm new in this life...yes it's definitely worth itWink



Seriously? Tell me in a year time if it's still worth it! 

IGNORE RIDZ COMMENT I'M NOT NEXT IN LINE

Sorry not gonna RidzWink

ok I'll answer you in an year timeLOL

Lol Ridz seems to talk rubbish all the time. since she's marrying someone next! And blames me!! 

LOL! How's all the chores? Haha do you not get annoyed with your husband and demand personal space.. 

No actually my saas is very nice...she doesn't let me do anything [a long story will tell you guys another time]...and since  have dated my hubby for 8 years[Shocked...yeah I knowLOL] so he knows not to disturb me while I IF

no actually he loves playing online counter strike and I love IFing...so we both give each other space LOL... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieVjessicad.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
man liya you seem scared of marriageLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PersieVjessicad.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

I was working for my college magazine late in the evening when one of the Professors(whom I didn't know) approached me and asked me if I was engaged to anyone. I replied in the negative and she asks me if I would like to marry her brother?

If IPK had existed then, my reaction would have been 'What the!'

ROFL... you should have said yes... whats with people and their urge to pair everyone up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicad.x-bumblebee-x.lazyleaves

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 8257

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

man liya you seem scared of marriageLOL

Lmao! Even if I did marry.. I wouldn't have in law issues... I wish! 

HAHA, IF YOU WERE ME YOU WOULD BE SCARED.

I NEED PERSONAL SPACE IF IT'S THE BED OR ROOM. 

Remember I made that post reality vs reelity? 

That's all my points in one! 

I can't deal with cuddling

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20051

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

talking about marriage .. a woman asked my aunty if me or my sisters wanted to marry her husband's Brother .. W*F .. and this aunty asked my mum if i would marry her nephew's son !!
 
What is wrong with these people !! ..
 
 Has anyone else has Out of the Blue Proposals ?? they freak me out !!

lol...I've had SO many...everybody wanted to hook me up... my cousin's saas for her nephew...random people in parties...even that day someone asked my cousin for me and my cousin replied "pakhi ure gese" which means [the bird flew awayROFL]... I used to get so scared... now ahhh relaxed
 
yeah i went pakistan .. and relatives started appearing and they were asking my grandparents for my hand .. and they were thinking about it .. and my mum pretty much said ' Don't think about it' in like a deathly tone and they backed off .. LOL My mum is scared on finding me my partner .. because she doen't want him to ruin my life and her being helpless .. !! I love my mum !! Im grateful that they didn't whisk me away for marriage .. Pheww !!


Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 September 2012 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80657

thambu 1199 80657 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37650

-Alohomora- 293 37650 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41755

-Sangs- 1199 41755 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52751

Ishan. 696 52751 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
<3 Krazzy 4 CC#4<3 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 555   Views: 20889

aish_punk 555 20889 28 November 2012 at 8:12am by somergasm.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index