Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* (Page 106)

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by arisai

Ridz, collectively you and I are going to reduce poor Zehra into an emotional wreck. LOL

What we do best! ;)

Who else has been a victim?

None that you want to associate yourself with, trust me!

Okay.I trust you (I have no other option *sigh* )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystique

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Rafa thank you so much for giving the runner up FF to Destroyed. I am desperately waiting for your comment on that.

Samiya, Destroyed became the Runner Up FF of the week. I am so happy :-D and Unconditional reached 45 pages already :O I feel like updating it today itself (without PMs)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Rafa thank you so much for giving the runner up FF to Destroyed. I am desperately waiting for your comment on that.

Samiya, Destroyed became the Runner Up FF of the week. I am so happy :-D and Unconditional reached 45 pages already :O I feel like updating it today itself (without PMs)

can you give me the link to the NL... I can't seem to find itConfused... congrats on becoming the runner-up...your story is that good...honestly

45 pages without pm thats awesome... Congrats hun...yes please do update todayBig smile... and tell me beforehand I'll res AFTER youLOL

jessicad

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Okay guise- now that it's no secret that what I hate in an FF etc... I was wondering if I could ask you something.

Samiya you've said that Appy_Indy is one of your favourites- or at least, one of her stories is. I just left this comment on her latest offering: 

I was just wondering that as a reader, how do you get past the issues I highlighted for her as a writer? I started this as a troll mission- but now I'm genuinely curious. HOW can something so poorly written and awfully set out it makes me laugh at the atrocity be SO popular? I mean, I consider you to be a GOOD writer so how do you get past these glaring errors that for me usually mean an instant Back and flagging up of the author as NEVER READ AGAIN? 

Firstly, hello Rafa! :) I dont think I've directly spoken to you before here. 
Now since Im so jobless, I actually went through all the comments posted on that thread, and believe me I was actually laughing my head off at their stupidity. I'm not saying this cos we're friends on the same CC and Im supposed to support you, but most of their defenses seemed pointless to me. They were blatantly refusing to work upon something that would have essentially worked to their benefit, but all I see is her PMing her readers asking them to come over in support of her and start a whole new level of bashing. 
Not bashing her here or anything, but I found her response so immature.
You directed an advice towards her which she should have taken it in the right spirit, not bring her army along with her. LOL. 
Never read any of her stories till date. Just looked through one now, and Im like - What? she writes? Really? :P
And since I love standing in support of what I think is right, I liked all the comments LOL
I've just started writing a few months ago, but I still make sure of my punctuation. 
My friends actually call me the correcting queen, cos m always correcting their grammar ROFL
If you ever by the teeniest of chances come across my OS's, do tell me if you find something wrong. I'd love to work on it :)
<3

SamiyaIPKKND

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Jess and La replied to your comments on "The mistake"Smile

jessicad

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
45 pages with PMs. If I update today, I will not send the PMs. I am online from phone, hence cannot send the link. But you can check it in 'My Post'. Thank you :-) Yes I will definitely tell you :-)
jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Rafa if you ever come across any of my works please be gentle with me :P

Lmao, I find politeness is always more scary than irrational, overemotional ranting. I have reduced Aunty32 into threatening to leave the forum with nothing but logic and the utmost civility. LOL

And blaadrin- I already have.
And I not only wasn't mean, I gave you an award. LOL

Aunty32? What am I missing?

By the way who is this guy in your dp?

Lmao, I just get a broken link image in my DP, but if he is indian then it's Arjun Kapoor and if he's white, then it's Ezra Miller. :)

Hehe Zehra this must've been before you started speaking. I made a post about people who write FFs as though they just slammed their face into the keyboard and hoped coherent sentences would come out and in retaliation nadzmaBFFL26 (I hope you know who I mean here) made a post about how because nobody on this forum is a professional, they shouldn't have to spell check or format their stories properly.

I basically politely (Liya, Nami, Ridz, Haffy and pretty much any of the logical, rational, non-horny, non-worshippers at the Shrine of Sobti will attest to this) asked her pretty much what I asked appy in that comment. She got really emotional, started ranting and crying at me over the internet and then because I had CLEARLY won the argument, she sent me a load of PMs calling me rude and immature and saying I should respect her and stop being so mean to her because she's 32.

I was like "Why would you being 32 make me respect you any more? It just makes me think you're even MORE ridiculous because I had previously thought you were about 12. 

Here, have a hug o(  )o"

Then she made a post saying I'd threatened her and upset her beyond all limits and that she was going to leave the forum because of me to try and turn her bandwagon of fangurls against me.

And then she never left.

HAHA I remember that! 
She was on my list back then before I removed her LOL

SamiyaIPKKND

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hello jess :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadSamiyaIPKKND