Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What is your reaction to OS,SS and FFs which add (18+ only or mature or gutter) to their names... seems to me they write that to seek attention and it's true people comment on those posts mostπŸ˜†
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

lol... do you tell your silent readers to f of??πŸ˜ƒ

I delete their buddy request, if they are still persistent? Yes, I do.

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

I delete their buddy request, if they are still persistent? Yes, I do.

πŸ˜†... good πŸ˜‰
BlueMystique thumbnail
She did NOT just post on the podcast! Tell me she didn't! That is a sacred place! The f**k?
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

She did NOT just post on the podcast! Tell me she didn't! That is a sacred place! The f**k?

What happened???

Ok I just read it
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

What happened???

She is basically calling us know-it-all for the podcast about what we like and dislike in a FF. I am sick of this!
lazyleaves thumbnail
Ridz and Samiya, God gave me a very good memory, so if I see a name on my buddy list which I do not 'recognise', I skip their names and then send the PMs.

When I say recognise I mean, I know their usernames, their DPs, their signatures and I even know when they change any of the above :)

My sister's message - I have ran out of posts because I am a Groupbie :( I will join you later :D
arisai thumbnail

She is basically calling us know-it-all for the podcast about what we like and dislike in a FF. I am sick of this!

Jeej's PM. Ridz we have to persuade Liya to let him send it.

We can't get in trouble for it- it wasn't us. πŸ˜†
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Ridz and Samiya, God gave me a very good memory, so if I see a name on my buddy list which I do not 'recognise', I skip their names and then send the PMs.

When I say recognise I mean, I know their usernames, their DPs, their signatures and I even know when they change any of the above :)

My sister's message - I have ran out of posts because I am a Groupbie :( I will join you later :D

Mashallah woman! That's incredible.

What're you studying/ did you study?

Also- guys, opinion please: if a woman is 15 years older than you, is she not 'Aunty'?
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

I suck at remembering...even if I've conversed with someone a lot of times I forget their namesπŸ˜•

Maybe I should hire youπŸ˜ƒ

Oh I didn't know Groupbie's can only write a certain amount of posts