Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Thank you! Thank you!

I would go "I have arrived!" but you guise don't know me so well and might think me a egoistic idiot! So hello peeps! How are all the more-creative-than-CVs writers today?

And yes, I do hate the CV's! They never got Khushi and NK together! *cries*

Welcome to the CC 😊

Details pileej :D

I love NK.Period.
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Bahahahaha! OMG Rafa! You put the fear of god (or should I say grammar :P) in her! LMAO!
lazyleaves thumbnail
The only foreign language that I can read, understand, speak and write is English.

I can read, understand , speak (to some extent) and write (bad handwriting and spell errors) Urdu

I can read, understand (to some extent if it is Qur'anic Arabic), speak (little little) and write (good handwriting :D ) Arabic
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
I'd really love to chat with you guys but it's 1pm here... have office tomorrow...hubby will kill me😭

gotta go now bye

@Lazy updated my ss

pms in the morning

bye

*hugs*
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

The only foreign language that I can read, understand, speak and write is English.

I can read, understand , speak (to some extent) and write (bad handwriting and spell errors) Urdu

I can read, understand (to some extent if it is Qur'anic Arabic), speak (little little) and write (good handwriting :D ) Arabic

me english,hindi,urdu(little),arabic (only reading that too Quran) and french (learnt a lot...gave DELF exam also... but now forgot a lotπŸ˜•)

Spanish- well as much as dora speaksπŸ˜†
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail

Welcome to the CC 😊

Details pileej :D

I love NK.Period.

Details?

You mean these?

Fav FFs here??
 -- Chains of Silver, Chains of Gold and Chains Eternal - Anne - I could phan-gurl over this for an entire day, and it still wouldn't be enough!

-- Pandora's Box, Genesis, Before The Last Sun Sets (I am in LOVE with this! Forever and Ever!), Across the Universe - So, basically, anything by Munchy

-- About Last Night (or) -Khushi- Maya (Inked)

-- Any of Rafa's work! Which I need to catch up on! >.<

-- And Liya's work!!!! She writes so many! Her index is much needed even to a person like me, who is so close to her!

How did you like today's epi?? 

I don't watch IPK anymore :D Was giving me Blood-Pressure issues. My stance on this? "Me and stupidity tried to make it work, but it just wasn't possible. So, it is best that we part ways now"

lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

me english,hindi,urdu(little),arabic (only reading that too Quran) and french (learnt a lot...gave DELF exam also... but now forgot a lotπŸ˜•)

Spanish- well as much as dora speaksπŸ˜†

You know when I saw Hindi in your post, I got all excited 'Arre wah even I know Hindi' But then I reaised that it is a foreign language for you but a local one for me πŸ˜†

You should re learn French. Don't let it slip away.

Which local languages do you know?
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Details?

You mean these?

Fav FFs here??
 -- Chains of Silver, Chains of Gold and Chains Eternal - Anne - I could phan-gurl over this for an entire day, and it still wouldn't be enough!

Ditto!

-- Pandora's Box, Genesis, Before The Last Sun Sets (I am in LOVE with this! Forever and Ever!), Across the Universe - So, basically, anything by Munchy

Yet to read ATU

-- About Last Night (or) -Khushi- Maya (Inked)

I am her BIGGEST pankhi :D

I said this on Rafa's podcast thread - When God was distributing talent, He started with her and she got a major chunk.

I stare at her styleboards! And I can't get them out of my head!

-- Any of Rafa's work! Which I need to catch up on! >.<

I have just read her D BST FF EVR and of course I loved it :D

-- And Liya's work!!!! She writes so many! Her index is much needed even to a person like me, who is so close to her!

I am yet to read her work :)

How did you like today's epi?? 
I don't watch IPK anymore :D Was giving me Blood-Pressure issues. My stance on this? "Me and stupidity tried to make it work, but it just wasn't possible. So, it is best that we part ways now"

I have nothing to do at 8 p.m. so...

Since you selected blue, I had to settle with black 😊
BlueMystique thumbnail

Since you selected blue, I had to settle with black 😊

Blue-Georgia-2 MINE! Lay off! :P
BlueMystique thumbnail