Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arisai

Lmao, I find politeness is always more scary than irrational, overemotional ranting. I have reduced Aunty32 into threatening to leave the forum with nothing but logic and the utmost civility. πŸ˜†

And blaadrin- I already have.
And I not only wasn't mean, I gave you an award. πŸ˜†

Aunty32? What am I missing?

By the way who is this guy in your dp?
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Okay guise- now that it's no secret that what I hate in an FF etc... I was wondering if I could ask you something.

Samiya you've said that Appy_Indy is one of your favourites- or at least, one of her stories is. I just left this comment on her latest offering: 

I was just wondering that as a reader, how do you get past the issues I highlighted for her as a writer? I started this as a troll mission- but now I'm genuinely curious. HOW can something so poorly written and awfully set out it makes me laugh at the atrocity be SO popular? I mean, I consider you to be a GOOD writer so how do you get past these glaring errors that for me usually mean an instant Back and flagging up of the author as NEVER READ AGAIN? 

Ok I haven't read her married to be divorced but I do read one ff by her "one night stand"...  yes I do know she has a tad bit prob with her english but I ignore that as it isn't her first language... the story line is somewhat different so I do genuinely want to know what will happen next... I normally skim through it and the mistakes I try to ignore... she is a nice girl and I do know her so probably it doesn't bother me that much... normally I also hit the back button instantly but somehow I read this one and I couldn't stop... her plot is good [this one I don't know about the others]

PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I learnt Spanish - European style! 

And I was just putting it in translator my version. And the translators are so EFFED up Big time!!

LOL!

Who uses them πŸ˜†
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Thank you. Next update Wednesday morning :)

Hey that makes it day after tomorrow...sigh...but I'll waitπŸ˜ƒ
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Rafa if you ever come across any of my works please be gentle with me :P

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hun your english is superb and you know it πŸ˜‰
arisai thumbnail

Aunty32? What am I missing?

By the way who is this guy in your dp?

Lmao, I just get a broken link image in my DP, but if he is indian then it's Arjun Kapoor and if he's white, then it's Ezra Miller. :)

Hehe Zehra this must've been before you started speaking. I made a post about people who write FFs as though they just slammed their face into the keyboard and hoped coherent sentences would come out and in retaliation nadzmaBFFL26 (I hope you know who I mean here) made a post about how because nobody on this forum is a professional, they shouldn't have to spell check or format their stories properly.

I basically politely (Liya, Nami, Ridz, Haffy and pretty much any of the logical, rational, non-horny, non-worshippers at the Shrine of Sobti will attest to this) asked her pretty much what I asked appy in that comment. She got really emotional, started ranting and crying at me over the internet and then because I had CLEARLY won the argument, she sent me a load of PMs calling me rude and immature and saying I should respect her and stop being so mean to her because she's 32.

I was like "Why would you being 32 make me respect you any more? It just makes me think you're even MORE ridiculous because I had previously thought you were about 12. 

Here, have a hug o(  )o"

Then she made a post saying I'd threatened her and upset her beyond all limits and that she was going to leave the forum because of me to try and turn her bandwagon of fangurls against me.

And then she never left.
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
ok huns...Liya and Rafa...have no idea what you guys are talking about... be kind enough to enlighten me please😊
lazyleaves thumbnail
No. But in general Samiya. I am scared of her now :P
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hahah, lmao, I'll check it now.

THANK YOU OMG SERIOUSLY I LOVE YOU.
More than Jeej.
Or LiFudge.
Ferserious.

πŸ˜† Citizen khan.. love it.. at time I find it a little offensive but the hijabi is spot on these days..
arisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

Ok I haven't read her married to be divorced but I do read one ff by her "one night stand"...  yes I do know she has a tad bit prob with her english but I ignore that as it isn't her first language... the story line is somewhat different so I do genuinely want to know what will happen next... I normally skim through it and the mistakes I try to ignore... she is a nice girl and I do know her so probably it doesn't bother me that much... normally I also hit the back button instantly but somehow I read this one and I couldn't stop... her plot is good [this one I don't know about the others]

Ahh, so a strong plot can sometimes excuse other flaws. This is excellent fodder for our next FFPodcast. I'm going to enjoy a debate with the girls on just how much is forgivable for how strong a plot. :) 

Edited by arisai - 11 years ago