Chat Clubs

Writings and Ramblings *Invites Only* - Page 10

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
One thing you must not do at a bus stop is Sing Daiyya Ho at the top of your voice with your best friend..

otherwise you have the elderly looking at you,giving weird looks.. think what the fudge are they saying haha..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lazyleaves

I have to reveal soon to everyone why I am lazyleaves. I have been asked this so many times and I will reveal it soon :D

I hope Arnav ke past se zyada interesting ho mere naam ki story :D

ha ha me dying to know ðŸ˜†
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .._sonii_..

😆 I'm sure it is.. atm his past is a typical scenario.. I'm hoping there's a better twist to it ..

yeah the past totally sucked... Arnav's mother is a real weak woman to commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day😕
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

One thing you must not do at a bus stop is Sing Daiyya Ho at the top of your voice with your best friend..

otherwise you have the elderly looking at you,giving weird looks.. think what the fudge are they saying haha..

ha ha did you do that??? don't you live in UK?
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SamiyaIPKKND

yeah the past totally sucked... Arnav's mother is a real weak woman to commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day😕

Yeah nobody does that to their daughter... They'd wait for the wedding to get over atleast ...

But then Why do I feel like Arnav's dad wasn't exactly at fault ??
I don't know...May be he was !
But Arnav's mom never let him explain ...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asrcraze

Yeah nobody does that to their daughter... They'd wait for the wedding to get over atleast ...

But then Why do I feel like Arnav's dad wasn't exactly at fault ??
I don't know...May be he was !
But Arnav's mom never let him explain ...

I totally felt the same

Arnav's father was not in fault

Arnav's mom is exactly like him...full of MUs ðŸ¤¢
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
I'll b back in 30 minutes guys

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ha ha did you do that??? don't you live in UK?</font>

Yeah we did that ..Lmao..we were discussing how his bg makes us laugh..and you miss the seriousness of the scene 😆 yeah I live in the UK.. that's the main reason we were getting weird looks.. Lool..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I totally felt the same</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav's father was not in fault</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav's mom is exactly like him...full of MUs🤢</font>

Could it be possible that Anji isn't Her daughter.. because when she was arguing..she said you didn't think of our wedding or our CHILD.. she said bacha which mean one child right.. bache means more than one child right..? Or am I just thinking about it too much..

And you know the woman that runs away from the wedding.. that's not arnav mum.. that the other woman right..?

The whole family is mad..all leave sentences uncomplete or refuse to listen.. I think is mu is caused by dadi and her other sons..
I think Arnav dad is like khushi.. he tries to do good things but backfire on him..Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Could it be possible that Anji isn't Her daughter.. because when she was arguing..she said you didn't think of our wedding or our CHILD.. she said bacha which mean one child right.. bache means more than one child right..? Or am I just thinking about it too much..

And you know the woman that runs away from the wedding.. that's not arnav mum.. that the other woman right..?

The whole family is mad..all leave sentences uncomplete or refuse to listen.. I think is mu is caused by dadi and her other sons..
I think Arnav dad is like khushi.. he tries to do good things but backfire on him..

No no she said, "Humare bachon thak ke baare mein nahi socha..." It was plural :D😆

I don't know... I always thought the woman that runs away was his mom...But that lady and his mom were diff.. And the girl who came back, who he followed... wasn't Garima Another blooper may be?? 
We're adept at ignoring, aren't we??