India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Where is the Love.

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I'm sorry follow forumers, i just need to vent my frustrations out for this show.  I've stressed enough and grinded my teeth enough now, that i just need to let it out.  I know its a soap and twist and turns are what make it run and its not real.  But they also make you get attached and they want you to care and thats where I am.  I care and it hurts to watch.  I watch and watch in hopes that something will make me smile.   But...

Why  do the CVs find such joy in writing pain and suffering?

Why is RIGHT so wrong for the CVs?

Why is LOVE such a bad word.

I've watched this show since before Arvi and I have never been extremely attached to it.  I couldn't get over that EVIL was always winning.  Archana's tears grew old really fast on me.  I always loved Manav.  I thought he was the best male character on any of the Zee shows. 

Then ARVI was written in.  They showed a fight from the beginning, first against each other, then one for the other.  I thought that evil was finally going to  lose it battle and that love would prevail.  But here we are again.  Back at evil playing with stupidity and evil winning.  

Purvi should be setting an example for her mother to tell Manav the truth and let thing fall where they may.  She should be showing that ARVI is one and made by god and no evil will break them.  Take action and stop saying it that you are always with him.  Prove it.

I also want to know, where did Purvi's love go.  Where is the Purvi that went against her mother to feed the man she loved.  Where is the Purvi that had volumns of love through her eyes for the man that was fighting for her.  She  doesn't even look him in the eye anymore.  Where is that love now, when its her turn to fight for him?

But no the CVs believe that stupidity (sacrificing) for fake happiness of others is a way to write the show.  They think that we will build suspense on what will happen.  Then when it comes time, it will be neither good nor bad and we will show a separation and a struggle and some more stupid moves  and evil plans winning and a whole lot of crying.  Then somewhere way down the road we will give them a episode of happiness and they will marry each other, but by then it won't matter cause there will be too many scars and bones in the closet.

Why is LOVE so hard for them to write.  Why can't they show a couple against all odds standing by each other fighting for whats right not against each other.  Show a couple that communicates and doesn't spare the feelings of others when they see pain in their lovers eyes.  

Manav has lost all my respect.  On the day he sent his mother to give the canada ticket to archana he has been on my crap list.  Here he is letting evil win. He's seen what his mother can do to Archana, why would he think things had changed.  It was a tense situation anyway.  he should have been the one to get her.  Show that no matter what happened we are together.  

Archana is no better.  She lost my respect when she cared more about that chawl than her husbands reputation.  Its a freaking building.  Memories are in you head not in the wall.  If you have something in the wall take it with you cause the wall is going.  Why she couldn't understand that boggles me.  Its not like the people were just being thrown out with nothing and no where to go.  Evil didn't even play a role in that , it was pure stupidity and Evil capitalized on it. 

Here we are again, Evil and stupidity at their max and love is no where to be seen.  And the writers are laughing and having themselves a party.  

Separation track is coming and we all know it.  I don't think Arjun will marry Ovi, but he's not marrying Purvi either.  Purvi either goes missing, tries to force Arjun to marry Ovi, or Ovi threatens Purvi's life.  All are evil and stupid.  One will happen.  Then we have to watch Arjun struggle and search for Purvi, or Arjun be in pain and scarred for the lack of love Purvi has for him.  Not to mention more Purvi crying.  

Is it so hard to write: Purvi tells Arjun, ARchana and Manav what Ovi has done.  Go up there and marry the man she loves come hell or highwater.  While she's at it she should force her mother to tell Manav the whole truth about the night he left for canada and the day he returned.  Lies and secrets only hurt.  Truth will set you free.    But who wants to watch that?  Confused  The cvs think that means the end of the show.  No, that means we get some good on a show of evil and stupidity.  

The show is moving entirely too slow.  I'm sick of the crying.  I'm sick of the dragging of the divorce.  I'm sick of the will they won't they marry and who.  I'm sick of when will savita's lies be exposed.  Even the soham track just started and its dragging.  Somebody should have at least seen Varsha once by now.  just saying.

My request to the CVs, is please write LOVE on PR.  Show love winning the battle once.  And no Love doesn't not mean the end of the war it means that war just got started and that Evil is going down.  Show Purvi moved into her rich lifestyle.  She's already struggling to accept all the perks adn the attention.  Build on that.  Sometimes it really seems like Arjun thinks of her as trophy and he is showing her off.  But i know thats not the case but show that insecurity in her.  show her going back to work in the family business.  Show them struggling to separate work and home.  They can battle on whether to destroy a building or not.  

Theer are many other people on the show that they can expand on and create more suspense and evil.  People can still try to separate ARVI but show that love concurs all.  Something you have not shown with ARMAN.  I wish you would show ARMAN what PR really is cause i don't think they get it.  Show teju struggling some how, show teju falling in love.  Show sachin falling in love and make him realize that what he has done to ARMAN is wrong.  He wouldn't like if some one did that to him.  Show Ovi getting some help and finding someone that really loves her.

i will continue watching with hope in the bottom of my heart.  I just wish they would just let me smile once while watching.  Make the tears i cry in the mornign when reading new of the show be tears of joy not the sick painful feeling of evil winning.  Let love spread on the forum.  I want to read happy post from everyone.  I want to write just a long a comment about the love and happiness on the show as I have written about the pain.  I hope that day comes.  

Sorry for the extra long venting post.  Stern Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21rekha23munny2rati_arvifanAxiomlatanziaAshlaikaAnAvidReader

na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Wow your post was amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphy

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
plz can someone mail it to THE EKTA KAPOOR and ofcourse her dumb cv's maybe this can change their mind...this is really very superb post..

ampliphy

Thapelo Senior Member
Thapelo
Thapelo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Well written and your right this show has lost alot of it's essence and love which is its foundation it's like the writers are going for some kind of award for pain and misery characters have been butchered severely especialy manav ( sometime to make other characters shine) but it's not him, Manav I repeat was never bitter, never so misunderstanding, Archana so weak. WHERE IS THE LOVE?

Edited by Thapelo - 03 September 2012 at 10:34am

ampliphy

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Why is LOVE so hard for them to write.  Why can't they show a couple against all odds standing by each other fighting for whats right not against each other.  Show a couple that communicates and doesn't spare the feelings of others when they see pain in their lovers eyes

Love what you have written, especially the part above.  We all wish to see some happiness on this show and to see what you have written above for ArVi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyAnAvidReader

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrrviiiluverrr

plz can someone mail it to THE EKTA KAPOOR and ofcourse her dumb cv's maybe this can change their mind...this is really very superb post..

If i had an email address or a place i know that would definitely see it i would send in a heart beat.

Thank you all for reading and liking my comment.  I felt so much better after venting it out.  Then i read today's update and...Cry    

I think we all just have to be numb at this time.  The show is not just painful for the people in love its painful to watch.  
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
want to keep this thread on 1st page so dat PR cast or crew can watch it...!!
hope ekta reads this and really wonder wher has love gone..!!
AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
want to keep this thread on 1st page so dat PR cast or crew can watch it...!!
hope ekta reads this and really wonder wher has all the LOVE gone.??????!

Edited by arrrviiiluverrr - 03 September 2012 at 11:43am

Go to top