Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 9)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@Jyo: A/R is stupendously hilarious! Eyesum poppingam outam!!!!ROFL

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
OMGROFLROFL!
That's very hilarious!!
Jyo u rockss!
priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
jyo ... was waiting for it...  ROFL

yes.. guru seems lost wgt in that  boxing attire.. 

way to go.. u rock Clap
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of Yesterday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Yash (Welcome Aarti ji to the boxing ring .. so lets start the fight CON now Cool)

Reaction of Co-fighters ( Ishhh we wish he was doing this fight CON with us EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti ( But I m tired after one CON ..dont hv energy for another round of CON Ouch)

Action of Yash ( No ways ..I m all pumped up and we got to do this hoo haa fight CON right now AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti ( I wont do it ,.,will u force me kya AngryAngryAngry)

Action of Yash ( errr mayb I will kiss u Evil Smile)

Reaction of Pratik outside overhearing it all ( How come noone wants to kiss me .. not even my wife CryOuch)

Double reaction of Aarti ( U better not talk about kiss .. u dint kiss me during Mumbai CON too AngryOuch)

Action of Yash ( Ok fine no kiss .. u can go back to Aman ..Prashant ..Cas etc etc Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic (Yeah better idea I guess Angry)

Action of Yash (So its all over Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yup I guess so ..u can go CON kareena kapoor Angry)

Action of Yash ( No ways .. I only like CONning strawberries or pista barfis Angry..but u might b busy last week with certain another barfi na AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti ( Stop it Yash ji .. I always loved CONning kala khattas and not barfis CryOuch)

Action of Yash ( That means u CONned Aman ...nahinn CryCryCryDead)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ufff u duffer .. I know only one kala khatta standing right in front of me AngryEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Well look I know I hv a sexy bum but I m not sure if its sexier than my opponent Aman Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Oh well dont show your bum to me now .. We hv CONned for god sake .. so there is nothing I dunno about u AngrySmile)

Action of Yash (Errr but I thought u dont remember it na Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Aarti MMS zindabad Smile)

Action of Yash ( So now u will blackmail me with that MMS Angry)

Reaction of Aarti ( ufff u duffer why I need the MMS when I hv a readymade POTA in my stomach AngryTongue)

Double reaction of Yash ( So finally Cas's POTA is coming CryCryCry)

Action of Boa in Scindia mansion ( WHAT WHAT WHAT ... I just got a telepathy of POTA coming . mere bhagwan ki kasam where the hell is my jaanu Ramu AngryAngryAngryOuch)

Reaction of Vidhi ( So POTA is finally coming .. errr I hope Govt dont put some case of over increasing population in this Scindia mansion Confused)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdhrashteeashGC_arjapriya_drizzles-MishtyBlue-pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: This one was at hilarity at its best from you! Loved how you weaved a strong narrative while doing the comedyLOL Loved it! It ended on a message of sorts. That Scindia Mansion needs to make its children grow up good and not throw stuff around when they grow upTongue 
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
HilariousLOLLOL!
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of yesterday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Yash ( I think I should hv done the kiss and CON together Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti  ( It seems Yash called me to his house for some CON game Confused)

Double reaction of Shobha in same pic ( R u sure he called u ..errr I mean I m ready too Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( No mommy .. I need to do this fight CON with him .. give me blessings )

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ..(Ok beti my CON blessings r with u forever .. Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Ok get set go .. let us start the Fight CON now Cool)

Reaction of Yash ( Ufff I never knew apples can look so hot and desiring ..let me take a byte of this new fresh apple ... Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( yess I m all charged up now ..come take a byte fast before I byte u all over your sexy bodyy Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Not possible .. I cannot betray my old apple Ouch)

Action of Aarti ( huhhh .. today my BP is high .. hakunaa matata AngryAngryAngry...I m going to take a byte of yours and break your so called apple purity ..hoohaaa hoohaaa AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash ( What the .. u cannot lootofy my izzat ShockedShockedShocked)

Action of Aarti ( Today I will not let u go to that stale apple .. u will hv to eat me up by hook or by crook AngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash ( Look I think POTA is already coming ..so leave me now before I shout u lootofied my izzat Ouch)

Action of Aarti ( Ok if u leave .. I m going to break things just like u .. hv learnt the basics of bending and breaking from u only .. so here I go ... hakunaa matataaa AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash ( Ufff this is not how u break things .. learn the perfection from me .. let me show u how to break things properly damn it Angry)

Action of Yash ( see this is how u give a high jump and break it ..its all about perfection...hakunaaa matataa Big smile )

Reaction of Aarti ( Only if u break me so passionately like u broke this mirror just now AngryEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( I cannot break u unless I break all my Arpita memories OuchOuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( So u wont eat this yummy apple standing in front of u CryCry)

Double reaction  of Yash ( I will eat it dear ..let JDJ get over ConfusedCryWink)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherTAPDDeepDL19dhrashteepriya_drizzlesAnushaGKpickachu

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
omg breaking things with perfection
hilarious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index