Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 8)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Lovely A/R. Enjoyed it very much!! Loved the Diya is bend and Bati is about to bend part!LOL

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hi You forgot the beautiful chewing gum shots.

going through the pics  I relived all the scenes now I can start my day
priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
 jyo i loved the way u brought in VAMPIRES  here.. Embarrassedit makes it more hot rather than funny.. LOL     not only u,we too cant be funny with this pics..Evil Smile
tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
awesome post

ohh we all are getting crazy now...

Curtains - we don't want live commentry but we want ...LiveWink
shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Its awesome. I like this one Delete apple from memory and attack strawberry.

first thing when i come to the PV forum I look for ur Action reaction thread to see whether u posted new one. Amazing job.
ksen IF-Dazzler
ksen
ksen

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
loving it everyday
Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Awesum post loving it
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
My Action reaction of friday's episode finally Embarrassed

Action of Aarti ( Yash ji I m scared Ouch)

Reaction of Yash in same pic (Yeah me too Ouch...we did it earlier with our Ex-es but still practice chala gaya na OuchConfused)

Action of Yash (Ok see lets start from hair since I just love it Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic (But hair wont result in POTA na CryConfused)

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji .. I know hair wont give us POTA .. but let me start from it at least ..will go down dheere dheere ..let me CONcentrate plss Confused)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic (Gudgudee ho rahee hai Yash ji Embarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Ok now I need to bend and break in ... god give me some tan ka shakti plss Confused)

Reaction of  Aarti ( Yash ji first give me the forbidden kiss na Embarrassed)

Action of Yash (Kiss kiss kiss Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic (Chalo will wait for my lip kiss for next time .. for now he is doing something on my neck at least for POTA mission EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Flashback ends ...

Action of Shobha ( Tell me more ..what next Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( Uff mommy u r so shameless .. whatever u did with Mr.Dubey to get Prashant , I did same for POTA .. so guess it for yourself AngryAngry)

Action of Shobhaa ( Aarti dont b angry plss .. I forgot to tell u Prashant might b test tube baby and so he behaves like a tube OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh I m so sorry mommy ... now I know why u adore Cas so much CryWink)

Action of Yash in Scindia mansion ( Hoohaaa .. hakuna matata .. I should not hv done the POTA act without apple's permission AngryOuchOuch)

Reaction of Vidhi to Paridi ( See I feel POTA is coming and so all this drama going on ..its high time u too should give a POTA before your position goes down in the house Big smile)

Action of Aarti ( Let me enter the mental asylum of Cas and try to cool down Yash ji with POTA news Confused)

Reaction of Pratik ( Bhabhi he is in boxing ring ..it seems he wants his future beta to become Mike tyson in future ...Ouch)

Double reaction of Aarti ( No ways our future son will become a hockey player ..let me stop him Angry)

Action of Yash ( I know I hv lost weight .. but I m still hot haan .. so drool on me ..errr I mean beat me up Tongue)

Reaction of the opponent ( hoo haaa  ..hoo haa... OuchOuchOuch)

Acton of Yash ( **falls in Aarti ka lap** my pista barfi plss save me CryCry)

Reaction of Aarti ( U duffer .. who asked u to wear this apple suit and beat yourself up here .. u could hv contacted me .. I can give u better beating with my hockey stick na CryOuch)

Action of Yash ( *Eyes pops out* .. u want to beat me up for giving u POTA sukh ShockedShocked)

Reaction of Aarti ( No I want to beat u up for wearing this red colour apple suit which I cannot even look at  AngryAngry)

Action of Yash ( Awww my pista barfi u r so cute and sweet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( So can we kiss and make-up now ?? Confused)

To b continued TongueLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherdhrashteeashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesKamliKudi-MishtyBlue--AarYaholic-AngeloScuropickachutaahir004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index