Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 6)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Jyo, u always make me crack up...OYE these r just too good and funny!  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouza

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

My action/Reaction of Yesterday's episode Embarrassed

Reaction of Aarti ( I think Sunita and Yash .. nahinnn ShockedOuchOuch)

Action of Shobha ( Only kiss .. arre my dumbo girl , u should hv pounced on him na Angry...should I give u live demonstration .. take me to Cas errr I mean Yash then Tongue)

To b continued TongueTongue

@Jyo: This time I literally had tears in my eyes.ROFLCry These two are my favourite as it takes the cake. ClapTake a bow for your stupendous A/R . Now let me read it once again and laughROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermeenadsouza

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
enjoyed so much.. couldnt stop laughing.. 

omg... i cant wait  to see, how u ll interpret tomo s epi.. Thumbs Up

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Wow its Totally Hilarious..Jyoti di...Ur jus Awesome..ROFLROFLROFL
shruthi.A Groupbie
shruthi.A
shruthi.A

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
oh my god you are great at this.I wonder how all these ideas pop up. I laughed so much that tears came out of my eyes. waiting for tomorrow's funny edition.

Edited by shruthi.A - 11 September 2012 at 3:48pm
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
My action-reaction beased on last episode Tongue

Action of Pratik-Paridi (Plsss tell Ganpati ji , who CONned whom so that we too can learn something from our CONing bhaiyya-bhabhi TongueEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Yess tell me God who CONned whom AngryOuch)

Action of Dubey ji (Shobha I stopped believing in Gods , day Prashant CONned us , so u only tell me who CONned u ,errr I mean who CONned our Aarti Ouch)

Reaction of Shobha (Wait for my Casu to arrive ,,., he will clear it about who CONned whom .. after all he is the CON king Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti (I think time for me to faint now for the climax of this CON game Confused)

**Aarti faints**

Reaction of kids in hospital (It seems POTA is coming .. so our screentime might b further reduced thanks to this new POTA entry ..sighhh Ouch)

Action of doctor (Congrats Aarti for the CON .,., errr I mean POTA coming ..so congo Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh no , it seems Cas might again throw a party in Cafe delight which will b dangerous to womankind Ouch)

Action of Shobha ( Congrats Aarti .. finally a successful CON Big smile...I always knew my Cas's beta can never go wrong in such cases Embarrassed)'

Reaction of Aarti (How r u so confident about the CON when I myself dont remember it Confused)

Action of Shobha (Its all about trust and I trust  Cas's son here EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Just how Cas does Eye CON , I m sure Yashu too hv magical powers like his father ..ishhh Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Whattt ..u mean I just got preggy with eye-CON ShockedShockedShocked)

Action of Cas ( Hey all .. I m hear with my Gayu darling to solve the maha CON mystry Cool

Reaction of Shobha (Aaa gaya mera hero hiralal to solve the CON mystry Smile)

Double Reaction of  Dubey in same picture ( If he is hero ,then m I zero ShockedOuch)

Action of Cas (So tell me Ansh , where is your beautiful mommy Tongue)

Reaction of Gayu (Cas darling she must b in bedroom trying to solve the CON mystry Big smile)

Action of Cas (Aahhh I love bedrooms Evil Smile)

Action of Shobha in same pic (I know Big smile)

Action of Dubey in same pic (I need to hv my setting with Gayu too  I guess Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti in bedroom (I m sure outside all senior citizens r busy CONning each other with words .. sighhh Ouch...Yash ji ..your blueberry is waiting fr u CryCry)

Double reaction of Yash (I think she is calling me .. time for my grand CONned entry .. give me blessings god so that I can successfully complete the flashback CON for viewers Big smile)

Reaction of Cas to Shobha (My son is arriving soon to give rest of the CON story .. u know I love such stories .,.aa gale lag jaa Embarrassed)

Reaction of Gayu joining hands in same pic ( Plss forgive my Cas ..he has drunk bhang Ouch)

Double reaction of Aarti (Bhang bhang bhanggg .. I think I remember the CON now ShockedShocked..Like father like son .. bhang bhang bhang ShockedShocked...Baby Bhang on the way ShockedTongue)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermeenadsouzapriya_drizzlesKittya_Cullen

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
What a beautifully CONceptualized A/R. Let's hope there is a beaCON of hope for Arti tonight!

Lovely hilarious stupendous A/R
priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
ur vision is amazing LOL  Wink

baang made mission impossible to possible ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index