Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 43)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
What an A/R Cricket con . I'm clean bowled with laughterROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
A smalll A/R from my side based on yesterday's episode Tongue

Action (Hey Baby Aayu .. U r my future CON-Star , so learn how to give rishwat and Tax CONs to pretty looking mangoes errr I mean ladies TongueTongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( My dumbo sexy  hot pati Angry.. learn something from your CON-Father who is already doing Jhandu bam dance with sexy Radha and  u cant even give me one tax properly AngryAngry.. I tell u our Aayu will learn nothing AngryAngry)

Action of Radha (Munna badnaam hua Sexy Radha tere jhandu baam ke liye ...oh lalaa Evil SmileBlushing)

Reaction of Radha ( Mein jhandu bam hui , darling Casu tere liyee .. ohh lalaaa Blushing)

Action of Cas ( Ohh lalaaa ... this smells good ...I m sure Radha applied it to before giving me ..Tongue)

Reaction of Radha ( Naughty Boyy Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Yash ji I know your nose r sexy and pointed but what r u doing with it ConfusedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( I m Trying to follow Cas's footsteps and do Smell CON ... he is smelling a sexy jhandu bam and I m smelling my yellow jhandu bam ... ohh lalaaa BlushingBlushingBlushing)

Action of Aarti ( Yash ji kuch kuch ho raha hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( So time for another CON minus bhang this time Embarrassed)

Action of  Aarti ( Ufff my dumbo hot sexy patidev , its kuch kuch hota hai in my tummy ,  I think our kiddo kicked me hard ShockedOuch)

Reaction of Yash ( I knew it Aarti ji that we have a footballer taking birth in our family soon who will do goal after goal when it comes to CON-leelas and will break Cas's CON records Approve)

Action of Cas ( Ufff my dumbo hot sexy son , noone can break my CON records .. tonight I m going to do my 100th CON-leela with sexy Radha ... ohhh lalaa Cool)

Reaction of Radha ( Radha on the CON floor , Radha on the Mind , Sexy Radha is here with milk .. Ohh lalaaa Evil Smile)

Action next morning of Cas  ( Oh lalaaa .. Did I just do it ShockedTongue...And is that sexy Ishhy baby gate crashing in my CON zonee Cool)

Reaction of all ( ShockedShockedShocked.. Another Uss raat and this time no MMS but LIVE Action ShockedShockedShocked...OH LALAA OuchOuch)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lady_doveMinu2201ksfan2Zetterssroomani-AarYaholic-shubhika124

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
OMG that was one awesome post, Hun Clap Clap Clap...AarYa and SP-Radha doing uss raat and teaching litlle Aayu how it's done Embarrassed Dead LOL

the family's reaction to SP-Radha was priceless LOL
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Radha on the Con floor ROFL

Are you for real Jyo ROFL

Funny as hell ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index