Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 42)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction post on Cricket CON Party after the successful CON election Cool

Action of Yash and Akash ( Welcome media to the Cricket CON party after the success of our CON election Cool)

Reaction of Gayu to Radha ( Did u see where is our joint property Cas Tongue... Cricket CON is about to start in few mins time Dancing)

Double reaction of Bua in same pic ( Mere Bhagwan ki kasam .. Sautan bani saheli .. r they sharing Cas mutually now for the next CON electionShockedShocked)

Action of Cas ( Oh lalaaa .. the CON King arrives Cool)

Reaction of Gayatri ( Aahhh dont give me those badroom looks now  when I know what u did last summer Unhappy... Lets get on with the Cricket CON game Angry)

Double Reaction of Radha ( I dont mind those badroom looks though .. hv been missing it for 30 long years Cry)

Action of Ishita to Akash ( Ok lets not waste any time .. before u go for the batting CON and bromance with your brothers on cricket field ,  first u bang me .. errr I mean do some net practice with me on bed   Evil Smile)

Reaction of Akash to Ishita  ( Dont tell me u r interested to b one of the nominees in this CON election too ShockedShocked )

Action of Ishita to Akash ( Dont u know I m the female version of Cas .. u can call me Lady Cas ... ohhh lalaaa Cool... So lets do some net practice now .. ohh lalaaa Evil Smile)

Reaction of Akash in same pic ( Mujhe meri CON biwi se bachao plsss OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti to Yash in their bedroom ( Yash ji , Viewers r getting  desperate now .. we hv some real competition in the form of a horny IshAk couple .. so I m thinking before u go to bat on cricket field , lets play some bedroom cricket CON on bed Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( I m sorry Aarti ji but I m a retired hurt CON batsman now Ouch ,   I just gave my part of protein CON shake bhang to IshAk couple and turned a brahmachari till Aayu comes out of your oven .. I hope its not a elephant which is coming out from it though ConfusedConfused)

Action of Aarti ( Yash ji , I m not sure when Aayu is coming out or not ever , I hope CVs remember it Confused .. but till Aayu comes out , u look into my beautiful eyes plss ... we can do the eye CON at least if not the horny bed CONs like IshAk Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( Aarti ji more than your seductive eyes , its your sexy silky hair which turns me on and I get those mountains .. u know it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Awww Yash ji , thank god u still get mountains .. was a bit worried after all the recent Bromance session with Akash and mommy sessions with Radha Ouch .. but your sexy long fingers turn me on too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( Ohhh Aarti jiii ... neeed to tell u something **hyperventillates**)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( **Breathes in breathes out** ... Tell me fast Yash ji .. I m hyperventillating which is not good for a pregnent momma Blushing)

Action of Yash ( Aarti jiii ... yourrr eyesss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Yash jii ... yesss plsss continue .. my eyess whattt **hyperventillates more** Blushing)

Action of Yash ( Aarti jii .. your eyess ... errr errr .. your eyes reminds me of my nayi naveli sexy mom Radhaaa ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (**Bangs head** ... WHAT THE &%^&%$^&^%^% AngryAngryAngry)

Action of Yash ( I told u I gave away all my CON bhang tonics to the horny IshAk couple OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Ok thats it ... lets go on cricket field and start the Cricket CON .. u r defeating that Akash dude and taking away the CON Bhang tonic from him as Man of the match AngryAngry)

Double reaction of Yash ( Aarti ji .. plss dont do this physical abuse on my sexy facial parts .. I promise I will win this Cricket CON match and get Ishita errr I mean my CON bhang tonic from Akash at any cost Approve)

Action of Akash to Ishita ( Enough of this net practice .. now let me get on the field to play the Cricket CON match with Yash Cool)

Reaction of Ishita in same pic ( Oh my horny CON hubby , rest assured I will b your cheer leader CONning all the men out there with my sexiness Evil Smile)

Action of Cas ( Why hv men not come on the field to start the Cricket CON game yet  Angry... r they busy doing net practice in their respective bedroom still Angry )

Reaction of Radha ( Well they hv just one CON wife unlike u Angry... sometimes I wonder why should boys hv all the fun Ouch)

Action of Cas ( Huhhh remember I m the CON king and winner of this CON election for giving  birth to 4 Namunas errr I mean 4 sons ... ohhh lalaaa CoolAngryAngry)

Reaction of Akash ( Goli maar bheje mein .. dhiskayonn ... hey my CON dad .. me here for batting Cool)

Double reaction of Yash ( I m here too and I m always perfect .. so I m here with proper dress code .. just got it from the little master Sachin Tendulkar u see Cool)

Action of Gayatri ( OMGG .. Sachin beta too knows about the CON leelas of Scindia house CryCryCryCryCry)

Reaction of Aarti ( Hey Chill Sasuma no.2 ... Sachin knows nothing .. Yash ji just got that cricket costume from him Embarrassed... And I need to find out where is my Sasuma no 3 Confused)

Action of Gayatri ( Wait .. who is Sasuma no.1 then Confused)

Reaction of Cas ( Oh lalaa Gayatri .. u forgot , Aarti's Sasuma no.1 is our Shobha darling Cool)

Double reaction of Gayatri in same pic ( I hope  , u dont hv any uss raats with this Shobha too .. now I m doubting about who was Prashant ConfusedErmm)

Action of Radha ( Aa galeee lag jaa my HOT HOT son WinkEmbarrassed .. yeh fevistick ka jod hai tootega nahin ...aurrr paas paas ... the more u hug me , the more u will score runs while batting **breathes in breathes out** )

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Why my Sasuma no.3 is acting like Ishita now ... plss leave my hot hubby .. these CON hugs r meant for me damn it ... grrr AngryAngryCryCry)

Action of Umpire Gayatri on Cricket field to Umpire Radha ( I just heard from Aarti bahu that u gave CON hug to my hot Yash beta so that he scores more runs Angry.. well in that case I will make sure Yash is given hit wicket even before he starts batting AngryAngry)

Reaction of umpire Radha to Umpire Gayatri ( Oh shut up .. dare u give my son hit wicket , and I will give similar Hugs to Cas then Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Cas from side ( wowww ..Ohhh lalaaa Cool)

Triple reaction of Aarti-Radha-Yash in same pic ( Is this match ever starting ?? SleepySleepy)

Action of Kids ( Ladies and CON gentlemen ... the Cricket CON match is delayed for sometime since both our umpires are hving a serious discussion on certain net hug sessions going wrong here and there .. so stay tuned .. it will resume once its decided whom will Radha give the final hug .. To Cas or to Yash ... Cool)

Reaction of Ishita ( Cool down Ishita cool down .. one day u will get to hug the hot meat Yash ji too and then u too can contest for the CON election ... so cool down till then Cry)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanaimfLeevi05-AarYaholic-AngeloScuroAlamelu..Comrade4eva..Abie10ssroomanipickachulovely_nikki

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL!~
Jyo u rockss!
Can't stop laughing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abie10

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
OMG Jyo SP is the joint CON property ROFL ROFL Sautan bane saheli ROFL ROFL radha crying missing SP's bedroom looks ROFL ROFL my tummy aches badly.

This is for u Heart
Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

ClapClapClap
..Comrade4eva.. IF-Rockerz
..Comrade4eva..
..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
ROFL,ROFL,ROFL!!!
Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
OMG Jyo!!  That was the tops!!! The wait was well worth and thanks a bunch for doing this A/R Cricket Con now.

sautan bani saheli,   love arthi's thougts when sasuma 3 hugs yash...so true isnt she does not these kind of ma hugs from yash, love also radha-g3 interaction, also akash telling cas that now he is on the field...

love it 
lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

CON SHAKE BHANG ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Yashji's reaction in every scene ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Aarti happy that Yashji still gets those MOUNTAINS Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Numbers of Aarti's Sasu Maa Confused D'oh Ouch

Your breathe ins and breath outs reminded me of Lambi Gehri Lambi Gheri Lemon CON  scene

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Goli Maar Bhejhe Mein ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Overall ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
You kept your promiseHug

I just woke up with Monday blues and you gave me this treat

Too good

Especially liked CON cricket, Radha wanting SP's badroom eyes. Akshita taking the Bhaang tonic for bedroom net practice, LOVED G3 AND RADS on field interaction

What a way to begin the day with hearty laughs
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurojyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index