Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 41)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of last few episodes  Tongue

Action of Prashant to the judge ( My lord plsss give my Maya darling back to me .,. I just need her custody with me ...I beg to u plsss CryCry)

Reaction of Maya ( Awww my poor babyyy OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Judge ( What  Confused... I thought this is kids custody battle but Maya is not a kid Stern Smile)

Action of Yash to the judge ( My lord , Actually there was a time me and Prashant had some dostana fun uss raat ... its a long story ... but I went back to my Mangola then ... So Prashant is taking revenge on me now by asking for Maya's custody AngryAngry)

Reaction of Confused judge ( Errr wait a sec ..isn't this suppose to b custody battle of a kid Ermm... and who is this Mangola Stern Smile)

Action of Aarti to the judge ( well I m Yash ji's mangola Tongue)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa ... I really like this mangola in secret .. but cant express my emotions in public Cool)

Action of Judge ( So whats the case all about ... is it about Maya's custody or Mangola's lovers or about a kid ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Yash ( Look my lord its a very CON Complicated case whgich starts from a blue scarf night when a certain batman entered our lives and spoiled it all .. now that batman wants my kid , mangola , Maya everyone ... CryCryCry)

Action of Judge ( Oh so this is the case of a CON Batman ... interesting Cool.. in that case lets hv a bhalu vs batman competition ... whoever wins it  will get everyone from the kid to Maya to Mangola .. ohhh lalaaa Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey ( Looks like I m in some Zoo .. anyways let me just hv a nap till this nonsense goes on ..yawnnn SleepySleepySleepy)

Double reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lala ... this is good time for my CON election too .. whoever wins ..bhalu or the batman will become the CON president too Ermm)

Action of Maya ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. plss let my batman win this one so that my CON life is setlled forever CryEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Prashant in same picture to himself ( Dont worry Maya darling , we will win it Approve)

Action of Shobha ( Ohh plss God let my cute little bhalu Yash win this one .. he will b the CON president then CryEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Gayu in same pic ( I m all lost .. whats exactly happening and who is bhalu or who is batman and why all r praying .. r we hving CON elections or custody battle ... someone plss tell me ConfusedConfusedConfused)

Bhalu vs Batman starts Cool...

Action of Bhalu Yash ( Hey Ansh beta Come to me if u want more CON lessons from me  Cool)

Double Action of Batman Prashant : ( Hey Ansh  come to me if u want to see your Maya bua settled down with me Embarrassed)

Reaction of Gayatri ( R we doing a fear files night here or giving tribute to Mrs.Kaushik show for completing 400 successful episodes ConfusedConfused)

Double reaction of Bua in same frame ( Mere bhagwan ki sanam , my batman looks more like a Mickey mouse but cute Tongue)

Action of Yash ( Ok thats it .. I cant remain in this costume anymore .. I love stripping .. CVs should know it damn it AngryOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Uff Yash ji .. wear it for some more time .. trust me u look equally hot and delicious even in bhalu get up CryCry)

Double reaction of Ansh ( I just did Susu CON .. sorry bhalu and batman uncle .. but I hv learnt few interesting CONs too to participate in this CON election ..ohhh lalaaa Cool)

Action of Judge ( So well all thanks to Ansh's susu con ... we hv the final verdict and it goes in favour of Ansh being appointed as the CON president .. now he will decide who will get the custody of Maya , Mangola .. errr etc etc people Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash ( What if Ansh selects the batman  ConfusedConfused)

Double reaction of Yash to Aarti ( Dont worry Mangola , my son knows who is the real CON man ...he will not let me down Approve)

Action of Ansh ( I give the verdict in favour of Asad Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( What the .. who is this Asad now OuchOuch..I dont remember any uss raat CONs with him Confused)

Action of Ansh ( Well for that u guys will hv to come with me to a CON Dhaba where sab Mangal Hoga WinkTongue)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa .. Mangalpur is my native CON place which I had built for the start of my CON elections .. interesting .. Ansh knows it all Cool)

Action of Yash of Yash to Aarti ( Dont worry Aarti ji .. Ansh is just taking us to CON heaven in Mangalpur where sab mangal hoga ... aa gale lag jaaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Prashant ( U r wrong Yash darling .. I will make sure Mangalpur mein sab Amangal hon because the CON-breaker is coming ... Ohhh lalaaa Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Mr.Dubey ( **Wakes up from sleep** ... errr Is the Zoo proceeding over ..can we go home now Confused)

Triple reaction of Gayu in same pic ( Even me wondering the same .. is it over and can we go home ConfusedConfused)

Mangalpur saga to b continued in next LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808RG0209

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
A small A/R from me .. Theme is Cas's Uss raat Cool

Action of Yash to all ( I finally got the CD of Usss Raat Shocked)

Reaction of Aarti ( Whose uss raat ShockedShocked)

Double reaction of Mr.Dubey to Shobha ( I think CD has your secret meeting in cafe delight with Cas  Ouch)

Action of Aarti ( What the ShockedShocked.. Who is that woman with Cass ShockedShocked)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( I dunno .. its not Shobha ma for sure Stern Smile)

Action of Shobha ( What .. Cas is cheating behind my back ShockedShocked ...nahinnn OuchOuchCryCryCry)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey ( OH Well stop the melodrama Shobha .. u too cheating on my back daily in cafe delight with Cas SleepySleepy)

Action of Cas in secret ( Hello Lub ... make sure our uss raat remains a secret  ... I dont want anyone to know that I hv another seed already sown years back during one of the CON elections Approve)

Reaction of Gayatri ( Is Cas talking to Shobha for the next CON electation date in cafe delight Ermm)

Action of Yash ( Casss how dare u did a CON without me ... errr I mean did a CON without my mother uss raat AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Cas ( Chill dude , dont forget u r one of the beautiful result of my CONs with your mommy only .. oh lalaaa Cool)

Double reaction of Pankaj ( Hey u both , dont forget , I m also a beautiful result of the CON between Cas and my momma AngryAngry)

Action of Cas ( Well Pankaj , I m not sure about whether u r a beautiful result or not but nevethless result for sure .. And I m proud of my CON abilities ... oh lalaaa Cool)

Reaction of Pratik ( Looks like noone is interested in me ... let me hv some sleep till I m talked about SleepySleepy)

Action of Yash to Cas ( I know u hv a 4th result too .. I hv seen your 4th CON in this CD and its not with my mommaaa .. tell me who is that CON queen with u uss raat AngryAngry)

Reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam ... Bhaiyya had so many CONs and I still cant get my proper Ram dulare for one single CON ... Disapprove)

Action of Cas ( Alright kiddos , on st Feb , I m gonna tell u all about the spl CON queen lady of my uss raat fantasy .. so till then keep guessing .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( But why is my Ansh kidnapped in this CON mess CryCryCry)

Action of Cas ( Hey strawberry , dont cry , Ansh is getting future training on how to make Cube CONs  Cool)

Reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , I would love such Cube CON training too to seduce my no. of ram dulares in this house Blushing)

Action of Yash ( Ufff what a heartless family I hv .. noone is even asking me food here .. I can b hungry too na AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Cas ( iss limited CON food ki keemat tum kya jaano Yash betaa ... CON ka swaroop hai yeh  spl food  ... har CON se pehla ka prasad hai yeh spl food .. now dont disturb me and let me CONcentrate eating ...ohhh lalaaa Cool)

Action of Yash to Aarti ( Ok thats it .. I m hungry now ..let me go eat u up Tongue .. errr I mean eat up something in our spl CON bedroom AngryAngry)

Reaction of Bua ( I need to eat this CON spl food too tonight for my Ram dulare Embarrassed)

Double reaction of Gayatri ( But I need to find out who is my new uss raat sautan here ConfusedConfused)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj..Comrade4eva..RG0209

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@JYO  Awesome A / R esp shoba and dubey part the captions and scene was so perfect. 

Edited by lulujjjj - 28 January 2013 at 7:12am
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Weekend spl Action/Reaction on Suraj Pratap Scindia :The Ultimate CON and DNA King Cool

Topic in Main forum Tongue

Weekend Spl A/R on Mr.Scindia:Real CON & DNA King

Action of Akash ( Ladies and Gentleman ... Take your seats first .. Suno suno suno ... the grt CON Election begins now and it will start with our very own Vicky Donor Mr.Suraj Pratap Scindia aka the grt Casanova aka the grt Cas giving his DNA for the CON test ... dhan te naann Cool)

Reaction of SP aka Cas ( Maine pehne CON shoes...Gonna let my body loose...Karli hai thodi booze...Let's CON on my mind Cool...Hai horny horny ride...Cause Saturday hai night...Aur music bhi hai right...Let's CON on my mind mind mind Evil Smile...)

Action of Yash ( Wait a sec ..who the hell is this Akash dude to announce the CON elections ... it was my turn to announce this year's CON elections na AngryAngry)

Reaction of Akash ( Oh well look u hotty , your father was disappointed with your dostana act with Mr.Dead Prashant and so he decides to donate his DNAs to me overnight and make me the host for the CON elections Evil Smile)

Action of Aarti ( I m all lost .. whats happening ...I thought my hotty has the right DNAs na ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Gayatri ( U r not alone Aarti , I m lost too , I thought only Shobha is my CON sautan , but it seems there is some new chick on the block ... ConfusedConfused)

Action of Maya bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , so we hv another uss raat saga on the block Cool
)

Reaction of Dubey ( Byeee all , I m going to my Prashant in heaven , cant take any more Love ,sex and dhoka from my wifey DeadDead)

Action of Gayatri ( My swami , plss tell me what happened uss raat ,  Dubey ji just went to swarglok because of all CON confusions , do u want me to join there , no na .. then tell me kya hua uss raat CryCry)

Reaction of Cas ( Which uss raat u r talking about , look this is CON election and I hv several uss raats in my bag .. so specify which one  ,  one uss raat resulted in Panku , another resulted in Yashu  , another resulted in Pratu  and rest I m not really sure about Prashu and Akashu Ouch.. some CONfusion of uss raats .. need to meet Shobha and the other chick tonight in cafe delight for clarification on the matter of my 4th son ErmmApprove)

Action of Yash to Aarti  ( I hv a feeling I m not carrying the DNA of Cas and thats why kept out of this CON election UnhappyOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Did I tell u that u look yummy like vanilla ice cream after your hon kong CON trip EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Yash ( oh shut up , this is not the time of our CONs .. lets CONcentrate on Cas's DNA and CON connections for now AngryAngry)

Action of Cas ( Good morning all .. finally the day comes when this Vicky Donor is going to announce the CON and DNA results .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

Reaction of Akash ( And the results r out as per which I hv your DNA .. grrr u got to die CON king AngryAngryAngryAngry)

Action of Yash to media ( Err wait a second all ... inside the CON results r being declared .. u might hear few gun sounds .. so just hold on till Monday for final result Smile)

Reaction of Pratik to Yash in same pic ( Bhaiyya I m really nervous for the CON results .. I heard Paridi's uss raat results r gonna b out too ConfusedOuch)

Action of Cas ( huhhh ... I dont believe that I hv given by precious sperms to anyone without my knowledge ..even Shobha knows it  Approve.. I think that woman is lieing to Akash .. let me first shoot her AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash to media ( I think some volatile results hv come out ... u guys plss hold on while let me go in and find out who CONned whom ConfusedConfused)

Action of Ishita ( Shut up all u CON hungry souls AngryAngry ... I m killing myself since hotty  Yash ji refused to CON me CryCryCry)

Reaction of Akash to Ishita  ( Dont worry my Apple , I m here na , I will make sure u get your CON rights from me since I m myself about to get the CON rights for my mother soon from the grt CON king Big smile)

Action of Gayatri ( What the hell is happening here .. someone just updt me plss **Rolls Eyes** Stern Smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Dont worry my real DNA mother , I m all dressed up as Dulha now to find the real CONsters Evil Smile)

Action of Aarti ( Is this a CON election or Swayambar happening ?? Angry .. Ek chutki CON errr I mean sindoor ki keemat tum log kya jaano Yash and Cas babu CryCryCryCry)

Reaction of Gayatri ( I know the keemat of ek chutki sindoor as well as uss raat CONs .. but sighh noone gives me the needed footage SleepySleepy)

Action of Cas ( Hold it all .. I m yet to reveal my CON secrets here .. the CON election real results r yet to come out damn it AngryAngry)

Reaction of Akash's mother ( Cas I know your results better than anyone else ... so u better talk to me AngryAngry)

Double reaction of Cas ( Oh dont pout your lips while making accusations  .. even I can pout my lips too but its distracting u see AngryAngry... haan so where were we .. whose DNA result is Akash ..right ?? AngryAngry)

Action of Palak to Ansh ( Bhaiyya whats hapepning outside Confused)

Reaction of Ansh to Palak ( Sequel to Vicky Donor movie starring our Cas and Yash papa as leads Big smile)

Everything is just in good humour ... Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhoBithiksfan2Deepti1808..Comrade4eva..AngeloScuro

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
OMG Jyo ! this new Aakaash track gets a much needed A/R from you and you did not disappoint.

ROFL

You sent dubeyji to swarglok ROFLROFLROFL

AdhoBithi Senior Member
AdhoBithi
AdhoBithi

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
omg! omg! ROFL ROFL ROFL ufff... having laughing attacks! ROFL ROFL ROFL
..Comrade4eva.. IF-Rockerz
..Comrade4eva..
..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ROFLLOL!!!!!!!!ROFL
snowypatches02 Goldie
snowypatches02
snowypatches02

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
OMG ROFLROFL can't believe what I have just been reading LOL haven't stopped laughing I am wondering how I missed this comical post ROFL haven't finished the complete post but I must applaud you indeed Clap hahaha best is Yash ji (HOO HAA HAKUNA MATATA) ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index