Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 40)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
LMAOROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
My action reaction of yesterday's episode Tongue

Action of Aarti ( What the hell u both doing in garden without my knowledge AngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash and Prashant in same pic ( Errr we were planning our anniversary partyy .. errr we mean Dubeys ka Anniversary party Tongue)

Action of Yash ( U r so sweet and chubby Prashant EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Prashant ( Awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti to Yash ( What the .. why is this batman pouting his lips looking at u AngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Dont disturb Mangola ji .. let me CONcentrate .. we both r hving a intense eyelock competition right now Geek)

Action of Prashant ( My Lubb Yash is always loyal to me .. I was so wrong about him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reacton of Aarti ( I think I m going in depression right  now.. I might just faint in Yash ji's sexy arms OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( Dont worry Mangola ji , my arms r forever for u ... I was just trying to hypnotise this batman to find out what was he doing at my house uss raat with blue scarf Wink)

Action of Bua ( OMGGG Did anyone mention about Uss Raat blue scarf batman again Day DreamingDay Dreaming)

Reaction of Prashant to Yash ( I think your bua ji is remembering me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( U never said that u can hijack someone's mind so well ShockedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Prashant ( Oh well I used to b a professional hijacker once upon a time EmbarrassedCool)

Double reaction of Aarti ( No wonder right now he just hijacked my god damn peace AngryAngry)

Action of Cas ( Attention all CON boys and CON girls ... we r now leaving for the CON anniversay party of my Shobha Darling and Dubey dude ... so lets go ...ohh lalaaCool)

Reaction of Aarti ( I hope I m looking like a apple pie today Tongue)

Double reaction of Cas  ( Ohhh Lalalaaa...Such a lovely tomatinaa lady HeartHeartHeartHeart)

Action of Yash seeing Aarti ( Ohhh Lalaaa ... I feel like eating up your red red cheeks right now Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Should I paint it more red for u to eat me up EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Yash ( errr no this much red is enough or else overdose of red might mark the return of Arpita's ghost since u know she is obsessed with red OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Dont u dare name that rotten apple again AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash ( Dont show me those big big eyes plss .. I feel like eating them up too Confused)

Action of 3 pin plug ( Hello all .. I m the 3 pin plug which needs to b recharged asap before the CON election Approve)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash ( Errr u dint say why u need this 3 pin plug over this gorgeous apple like me Confused)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( Well Cas needs it before CON election .. he will recharge few CON cells of certain humans using this 3 pin plug ConfusedOuch)

Triple reaction of Prashant ( Why do I feel the grt CON king is about to discharge me from planet Earth using that 3 pin plug ErmmOuch.. Oh well let me give all a 200 volts jhatka with my 3 pin plug ..the grt Kaki Cool)

Action of Kaki ( Hello all .. My name is Kaki ... Kaki ki jawaani ,..I m too sexy for u Cas .. Mein tere haath na aani Cool)

Rection of Gayu ( Who is this damn Kaki  and why is she singing songs for u AngryConfused)

Double reaction of Cas ( Ohh lalaa .. Shut up Gayu .. I hv a taste u see ... let me chk with Shobha in cafe delight ...Ermm)

Action of Bua (Kaki looks like my long lost soul sister from kumbh ka mela EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... we both can do our Curtain CONs  with blue scarf batman and world will know us as KaMa (Kaki+Maya) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( All the best Bua ji  Thumbs Up.. first time my support for u .. go hv fun with Kaki behind curtains and spare us Big smileBig smile)

Double reaction of Pratik and Paridi ( Is the Uss raat mystry still continuing and Kaki is the new entry in this mystry ErmmConfused)

Action of Bua to Kaki ( Come with me behind the curtain .. Need to talk to u something about uss raat blue scarf batman Embarrassed)

Reaction of Kaki in same pic ( No leave me .. I m no lesbo but straight ... I came here for my Cas AngryTongue)

Action of Bua ( What the .. Bhaiyya  has uss raat mystry with this Kaki too ShockedShocked .. I thought bhaiyya is loyal to Shobha errr I mean Gayatri bhabhi errr I mean Aarti ... err I mean Paridi .. errr ConfusedOuch)

Reaction of Gayatri ( Shut up Maya ... Cas is a one man woman and I m the only woman in his life ..rest r all toy-girls for him ApproveBig smile)

Action of Bua to Kaki ( Ok thats it .. now come with me inside this curtain and tell me the uss raat mystry damn it AngryAngry)

Reaction of Kaki ( Wait a sec .. let me throw some flying kisses to My Cas first .. meeting him after so many yearss Heart)

Action of Aarti  to Yash ( Learn something from these oldies ... u never throwed any flying kiss to me AngryUnhappy)

Reaction of Yash to Aarti ( What flying kiss .. I had taken u flying to Mumbai for CON and the result is in your oven damn it EmbarrassedTongue)

Action of Shobha after her arrival with Dubey ( I think Cas is here .. I can feel his essense Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Dubey in same pic ( errr Shobha darling u never felt my essense even after 30 yrs of togetherness Confused)

Action of Prashant ( It seems Kaki is here .. Now CON king will b in trouble .. Only I know the uss raat mystry of CON king Cas and Kaki Evil Smile)

Reaction of Bua ( OMGG my blue scarf batman here ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Kaki in same pic ( And my Cas is here too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Ok if all uss raat mystries r over , flying kisses r over , then shall I pull this flower rope and start the anniversary CON party .. I m feeling sleepy here waiting and waiting and waiting SleepySleepy)

Reaction of Shobha ( Ohhh lalaaa .. My Yashu is showering flower CON on meee .. Ishhh ufff **Breathes in breathes out** ShockedBlushingBlushing)

Double reaction of Dubey ( Woww all CON couples under one roof .. Ohhh lalaaa Cool)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieksfan2ZetterssroomanikholitaDeepti1808

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL OMG you outdid yourself again Hun Clap Clap Clap so all the CON couples are indeed under the same roof now that's really interesting...boa and Kaki are too hilarious and the PraYa bromance is the icing on the cake with poor Aarti being kind of oblivious...SP is being his usual self while Shobha is extremely excited to be showered with rose pedals by Yash ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
]Reaction of Bua ( OMGG my blue scarf batman here ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Kaki in same pic ( And my Cas is here too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Reaction of Shobha ( Ohhh lalaaa .. My Yashu is showering flower CON on meee .. Ishhh ufff **Breathes in breathes out** ShockedBlushingBlushing)

@Jyo: I loved these frames the most!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Hilarious A/R

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitajyoti06

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
ROFL love it ROFL
Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I have a tough time keeping a straight face when ever i see Yash and P together in PV thx to the dostana CON sessions in your A/Rs

P is was a professional hijacker Chalo atleast now he has some work-ex behind him and you get the credit to finally give him a JOB !!

Kaki ki jawani. Oh! GOD katrina will have a heart attack if she saw that !

And the last two snaps !!! OMG Sattu and Shobha stole the show !
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
So its been really long I hv not done my Action-Reaction posts .. so here is my action-reaction of last few episodesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Action of Prashant to Ansh ( My dear son .. today I m going to narrate u a CON story of your current mom and dad featuring kiss CON and bathroom CON and then u decide if u want these CON parents or a virgin saint like me Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Ansh to Prashant ( Ufff I m fed up of these CON tales .. tell me something new if u want me Angry)

Action of Prashant to Ansh ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , u r one stubborn kiddo AngryOuch)

Reaction of Ansh to Prashant ( Errr how do u know this mere bhagwan ki kasam phrase whose copyright is only with bua ShockedShockedOuch)

Action of Prashant to Ansh ( oh well I just met a certain Maya in cafe delight few days back to discuss my Virgin saint tales and she taught me this cute little phrase EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Maya Bua ( It seems Prashant is narrating our uss raat cafe delight CON story to a little kiddo ... how sweet Day Dreaming)

Action of Aarti to Yash in their private CON bedroom ( Yash ji my body is paining now in this statue position .. r u eating me up ..errr I mean kissing me or not damn it AngryEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash to Aarti in same pic ( I m trying Aarti ji .. let me CON CON CON-centrate na ConfusedEmbarrassed)

Action Of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa .. it seems my mangola is throwing flying kisses to me from her CON bedroom Heart Cool... well I miss her too but what to do I m forced to stay away from my mangola and CON son in the name of my principles ...sighhh ohhh lalaa Broken Heart)

Reaction of Yash to Aarti  ( I think Cas is secretly keeping a chk on us Aarti ji Ermm)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Whattt ShockedShocked... yeah I can see it OuchOuchTongue)

Action of Yash to Cas ( Hey Cas r u stalking us in CON bedroom Ermm)

Reaction of Cas to Yash ( Ohh lalaaa .. yes I m stalking u both  just to see whether despite being out of my family , u r continuing with your CON activities or not because I still want u to top in upcoming CON elections AngryAngry)

Double reaction of Aarti ( But Cas nothing yet happened .. we tried giving taxes to each other in bathroom and also bedroom in statue gestures but kids sort of spoilt the CONs CryCryCry)

Action of Cas ( Oh well thats really sad ... on one had I can see that Prashant managing all sort of CONs quite well by kidnapping Ansh and here u both can't even give the kiss tax to each other .. shame on u both .. huhhh .. AngryAngryAngryOuch)

Reaction of Yash ( Cas hv patience .. I will soon pay all my taxes to Aarti ji this night Smile)

Double reaction of Prashant ( Sighhh My lubb Yash will pay the taxes to Aarti .. when will I get my dostana tax Unhappy)

Action of Yash to Prashant ( Here I m ... will give u the tax first Blushing before going to my strawberry EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Prashasnt to Yash ( Errr I think as per script we r suppose to do angry dostana CON this time ..something more wild and exciting ... so plsss pounce on me Cool)

Action of Yash to Prashant ( **Pounces on top of  Prashant ** ... Is this fine now Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( What the ... r these two doing CON while fighting too ShockedShocked.. when will he pounce on Me OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Gayatri ( I m all lost Cas .. can u tell me whats happening and who is CONning whom ConfusedConfusedCry)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohh lalaaa .. its complicated Cool)

Double reaction of Maya ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , did Cas really punish Aarti or just gave her free ticket to enjoy all the CON sessions AngryAngryAngryOuch)

To b continued LOLEmbarrassed

pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL!!

Oh My God!
That's damn funny!

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index