Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 39)

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Ohh Jyo...that was awesomely hilarious...one of your best! ROFLROFLROFL. Am lost for words ROFLROFL ROFL

Edited by SarahRam - 17 December 2012 at 6:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
OMG! Your skill is getting better and better!

Could not stop
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

pls excuse the shouting . I need to go drink water!

Edited by AngelDark - 17 December 2012 at 6:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherjyoti06

KS1000 IF-Dazzler
KS1000
KS1000

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Oh my god what to say dear 

jyoti06

Thabassum.. IF-Stunnerz
Thabassum..
Thabassum..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

this pic is just omg  ROFL !!

amazing

and

awsum

jyoti06

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
ROFL

jyoti06

AdhoBithi Senior Member
AdhoBithi
AdhoBithi

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL

omg! omg! omg! di.. u r outstanding! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ufff...
ROFL ROFL

keep up this brilliant work but be careful about *mountain peaks* PV team is around now Wink LOL ...waiting for the next Wink Wink LOL LOL
ROFL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
A short A/R of last to last episode on the missing CON-sutra book of Cas Tongue

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji can u plss confirm if  the CON was done last night or I need to work harder for the complete process Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti ( I m not fully satisfied .. I think u need some serious CON lessons from Cas dearest Disapprove)

Action of Yash ( But I thought I did all the aisa and vaisa CONs with u ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Well u only did aisa and waisa with the poor wet pink towel Ouch)

Action of Yash ( Oops mayb I was trying to search for Prashant inside that pink towel OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( ok thats it .. get out right now .. learn CON tips from Cas and then come back to me AngryAngry)

Action of Cas ( Hello boys and girls ... who needs CON tips from me Cool)

Reaction of Vidhi ( ShockedShocked.. I wish Pankaj says yes Tongue)

Double reaction of Pankaj ( Cas plss I need the tips .. even a certain Via-Beer-gra is not helping Ouch)

Action of Cas ( So Pankaj and Vidhi baby needs some spl Via-Beer-Gra lessons .. Ohh lalaaa Evil Smile)

Reaction of all brothers ( Actually we all need it OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Gayatri ( Hey Cas u never told me u hv secret lessons for Via-beer-gra too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Wait everyone .. I need it first since I m a bit CON-fused between my blueberry and my dostana with a certain blue scarf batman OuchOuch)

Reaction of Gayatri and Bua ( Blue scarf batmann .. ohh lalaaa .. uss raat Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Cas ( Shut up ladies Angry)

Action of Cas ( Ok Yash , come with me to my spl secret CON room .. will give u secret via-beer-gra CON diary Cool)

Reaction of Gayatri  to Cas( Make sure u give that CON diary whose result is my 3 hot and happening CON kids Tongue)

Double reaction of Bua ( Errr I hope its not about me and my Via-beer-gra secrets with RD and Blue scarf batman Ermm)

Action of Cas ( Ok Yash , here is my CON diary  which made me CON king ... its all yours now ... I hereby give my CON rights to u .. may god bless u with lots of CONs in life Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Thanks CON king for this CON-Sutra Via-beer-gra diary .. I will make sure this diary sets a real example in CON world for our generation next Cool)

Double reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa .. Cas khush hua Big smile)

Action of Vidhi ( This new Book about CON-Sutra is quite interesting too Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti ( I bet nothing compared to Cas king's own written CON book Approve)

Action of Yash to Aarti ( I got the secret CON-sutra book finally .. daily night I m gonna recite CON stories to our unborn baby so that he comes to this world knowing all CONs beforehand Embarrassed)

Reaction of Prashant ( What the .. the CON book I hv been looking for so many years is with my lubb Yash now .. I need to steal this CON book at any cost to get rid of my impotency AngryEvil Smile)

Action of Shobha ( Look Prashant u dont need to steal my Cas's CON-sutra book .. I already hv a xerox copy of that book .. dont ask me how .. but I will give it to u .. dont cry now SmileWink)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lala .. Thats why I love Shobha ... she knows it all Cool)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiie-AarYaholic-pickachu

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Will edit my post soon :)

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index