Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 38)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Action Reaction of Yesterday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Pratik and Blue scarf batman to each other in the middle of a dark CON night ( Aaa galee lag jaaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed )

Reaction of Yash ( So this was the Uss raat mystry ... My Blue scarf man cheated on me with Pratik ... really ... ShockedShockedShockedDeadDead)

Over reaction of Aarti in same pic ( OMGG will Yash ji enter the TV set and do a threesome uss raat now ..no plss ShockedCryCryCryConfused)

Action of Cas (So Uss raat CON mystry is solved .. Pratik is the main culprit Approve)

Reaction of Pratik in same pic ( OuchOuchOuchOuch)

Double reaction of Bua in same pic ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , I feel cheated too .. I need my ram dulare back now .. he was so loyal to me CryCryCry)

Triple reaction of Gayu and Pankaj ( Khaya piya kuch nahin ..glass toda uss raat baranaa ConfusedConfused)

Action of Paridi ( I will never forgive Pratik for cheating on me with that blue scarf monkeyman CryCry)

Reaction of Bua in same pic ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam I wont forgive Pratik either .. how dare he CONned my Blue scarf CON-man AngryAngry)

Action of three brothers ( Well now that we hv realised that somewhere we hv our gay sides too .. so lets hv a gay celebration on it .. 3 cheers Cool)

Reaction of Yash to Pankaj and Pratik ( But I hv promised my blueberry that I will only CON girls .. errr I mean CON my Aarti ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Pankaj to Yash ( Ok fine then remember when u CON your Aarti ji na .. make sure u grab her tightly this way EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Pratik in same pic ( CONtrol  my brothers...let me join the party too Cool ... )

Action of Vidhi to Aarti and Paridi ( Ok thats it .. I could see Pankaj Pratik Yash r practicing threesome .. its time to show them that girls too can do it Approve)

Reaction of Yash ( I think my blueberry's izzat is in severe danger .. I need to rush ConfusedConfused)

Action of Vidhi ( So lets start the real CON .. All action and no talk Evil Smile)

Reaction of Pankaj to Pratik ( OMGG what has gone into Vidhi  ShockedShocked.. is she really CONning in that other room ConfusedOuch..I guess time for me to turn into a Sanyasi now CryCry)

Double reaction of Yash to Pankaj ( Dont worry bhaiyya .. I will make sure my blueberry and your strawberry both dont jump into the fire.. I think too much side effects of watching big boss show where these days lesbo acts r getting popular Confused ConfusedConfused)

Action of Pratik and Pankaj ( Ohh lalaaa .. we should start checking big boss show too now WinkTongue)

Reaction of Vidhi to Aarti ( Ok thats it .. men will never change AngryAngry ...so lets say Lesbo zindabad and start the CON act ... aa galee lag jaa Cool)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Bhabhi CON trol,..your hormones r on a overdrive .. I m feeling gudgudee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Vidhi ( Yess its side effects of remaining CON-less for over a decade all thanks to CONless Pankaj Stern Smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Errr Yash ji needs to come in soon and save my izzat before Vidhi bhabhi eats me up with her CON eyes ConfusedOuchTongue)

Action of Vidhi ( Yash was right .. u look delicious in bluee .. I think my hormones r indeed on a over drive today Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( Yes thats why Yash ji calls me blueberry mangola strawberry rasberry  ... list is endless EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Paridi ( Aarti bhabhi is so lucky .. sighhh Embarrassed )

Action of Vidhi ( Ok enough of Yash jaap ... Why should boys hv all the dostana .. lets create our own fire too... aa gale lag jaaa  Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash ( OuchOuchOuch.. Dost dost naa raha ... Pyaar pyaar na raha .,. zindagi humein tera , CON pe aitbaar na rahaa .. CON pe aitbaar na raha OuchOuchOuch)

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

geetkamaangmhatcherPiiemorrisksfan2ashGC_arja-MishtyBlue-ssroomanianushaarjaAngeloScuroLoveforlife

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
love it jyo di...its hilarious
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Jyo!! what d... bhahahaha

the most hilarious A/R ever!!! ROFL
AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
This A/R is funny could not stop laughingROFLROFLROFLROFL
Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
OMG! Jyo...this is too good...couldn't stop laughing ROFLROFLROFL
AdhoBithi Senior Member
AdhoBithi
AdhoBithi

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Jyo, that is hilarious...and today, you used my song in such a creative way!    ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction for Friday's episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Action of Yash ( U r my pumpkin pumpkin ..hello honey bunny .. u r my munchkin munchkin .. hello honey bunny TongueTongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( Oh no he is drunk again ShockedShockedShocked)

Double reaction of Vidhi to Aarti ( All the best for CON-sutra part 2 .. make sure its recorded in HD this time so that caps can come out top quality WinkBig smile)

Action of Aarti ( Jaanee do naa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( Paas aaoo naa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Bua ( OMGG I can see it from my evil third eye ... I think both r going to kiss now .. ishhh ShockedBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (Oh no I just realised I m yet to brush my teeth .. so no kiss right now ShockedOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( I knew it .. u r all talk and no action AngryAngryAngryOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Well your sexy hand on those sexy lips look yummy to me .. just feel like licking it but I know its a family show OuchTongue)

Reaction of Yash ( Well let me lick my own hand on your behalf then Ouch)

Double reaction of Aarti ( **Bangs head** Ouch)

Action of Vidhi to Paridi ( I think Aarti is about to lick Yash's hand Tongue)

Reaction of Paridi in same pic ( hmm yummmyy Tongue)

Action of Pankaj and Pratik ( Ok thats it poppinjays .. enough of eavesdropping and trying to find out who is licking whom .. time for us to lick errr I mean go and sleep in bedroom Approve..by the way I hope u both got some useful tips here Evil Smile Tongue)

Reaction of Vidhji ( Shhh ..let me CONcentrate AngryWink)

Double reaction of Pankaj to Vidhi ( I guess time for us to extend our CON family too post Vedant and Vedika ... so aao CON karein EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti inside bedroom ( Have some water .. u will feel better Big smile)

Reaction of Yash to his own self ( I wish I can drink this blueberry standing in front of me .. ishhh Tongue)

Double reaction of Cas in his bedroom while telling CON stories to PayPal ( Ohh lala I can see my CON son finally wanting to drink the blueberry .. Cas khush hua CoolEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( While whole world outside thinks u r eating or drinking me up ..here u r doing nothing Angry .. so now let me do my work AngryOuch)

Reaction of Yash ( I think she is teasing me .. I should try out some more tricks to woo her ErmmTongue)

Action of Aarti ( Mein kaa karoon raam mujhe CON-less pati mila gaya AngryAngry.. arghhh Ouch)

Reaction of Yash ( Did she forget our CON in Mumbai which is the reason why she is preggy .. sighh was that CON so bad ,.. I thought my Performance was 100% there UnhappyConfused)

Action of Aarti ( Romancing these sexy curtains is a better idea than my drunk pati I guess Ouch..mayb I can make him jealous this way TongueWink)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( I think I should go and grab her sexy back as taught by CON king Cas Geek)

Action of Yash ( Why is she smiling seeing those ugly white curtains when a sexy man in black is standing behind Angry .. Anyways let me follow Cas and just grab her from back  ...uff her hair is so sexyy.. anyways CON centrate Geek ... )

Reaction of Aarti ( Sorry Yash ji .. plss drop the idea of grabbing my back .. I dont want to suffer from back spasm either OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Yash ( Ok can I grab u from front then before my mountain peaks get dangerously high Geek)

Action of Cas while telling CON stories of AarYa to PayPal ( Hey kidss , I can see my CON beta jumping on his honey bunny blueberry right now .. Ohh lalaaa Cool)

Reaction of PayPal in same pic ( Mymmmy Papa r jumping over each other .. why .. this is pure violence ConfusedConfused)

Action of Aarti ( Did u jump on me deliberately Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( WinkEvil Smile)

Action of Aarti ( errr I hope your mountain peaks hv gone down now Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( not yet .. seeing your strawberry lips , its forever up Blushing)

Action of Aarti ( in that case , I suggest u this strawberry coloured .. errr u know what which can help for those peaks and valleys EmbarrassedSmile)

Reaction of Yash ( Ufff even this will not help .. arghh OuchOuch..even though I feel strawberry smells the best ...sighhh Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Errr then what will make those peaks and valleys disappear for now ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Yash ( Your one touch Aarti ji EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Ok u need to sleep now .. all peaks will go down automatically Big smile)

Reaction of Yash ( When u r in front of my eyes blueberry , how can these peaks resist EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Prashant in sleep ( What the .. My Yashu is getting mountain peaks in blueberry's presense .. no no noo .. Yash cannot cheat on me..leave it Yash leave it ... OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Shobha to Prashant ( **Splashes water on Prashant's face**... Stop hijacking someone else's CON dreams u nutcase AngryAngry)

Reaction of Prashant ( But Mommy I was just trying to chk if my Yashu is cheating on me CryCry)

Action of Aarti ( ishhh ...this Yash pillow is so soft , sexy and good to sleep EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash in sleep ( Why do I see a crying crocodile face of my lubb Prashant ... OuchOuch)

Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhoBithigmhatcherPiiejyoti_10ssroomanikholitapickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index