Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 37)

jayshu17 IF-Rockerz
jayshu17
jayshu17

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
ohh noo...i cnt stop laughin...ROFL  vry hilarious jyo...keep up ur CON(M)edy  !!!!!!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
And finally my A/R of yesterday's episode .. The episode itself was full of silly actions and reactionsLOLLOL

Action of Pratik  to Paridi ( I think its high time we hv our own Uss raat dreams too .. we wont hijack anyone's dreams ..its too CONfusing Confused)

Reaction of Paridi to herself ( Sighh I wish I never hijacked that producer's wife's CON dreams OuchOuch)

Action of Gayatri  to Paridi( Here is some CON-water for u .. mayb u get free from this CON-case soon Big smile)

Reaction of Pratik and Pankaj ( Can we get some CON-Water too to energise ourselves in CONs before the CON elections and mayb participate in it ErmmConfused)

Action of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa what is my CON-son and Blueberry doing in Mumbai .. searching for the CON crownn princess ErmmCool)

Reaction of Bua ( What .. Yash and Aarti in Mumbai Shocked.. Oh no ...what if my uss raat CON princess secret is given out by that producer's wife  who saw me with RD , Karan and Prashant all 3 togetherShockedShockedOuchOuch )

Action of Gayatri to Paridi ( Nothing will happen to u my darling bahu .. aa gale lag jaa Embarrassed)

Reaction of Pratik in same pic ( Ok enough of PDA .. now its looking like lesbo act .. so stop it and lets proceed to the CON court Smile)

Action of Bua ( Pankaj beta since u r the lawyer for this CON Uss raat case , kindly accept my apology letter in case I m proved guilty as the CON princess in court OuchOuch)

Reaction of Pankaj ( What .. bua is guilty Confused.. but last night when I hijacked someone's dream , I saw something else .. ERR DOSTANA Typess ErmmConfused)

Action of Yash in Mumbai ( Hey we got to enter this CON palace to catch the CON princess who stays inside and is a solution to all our CON issues Smile)

Reaction of Watchman ( Ufff these kaatil eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed/.. but sorry hotty , u cannot come inside the CON palace unless u hv your CON pass Ouch)

Action of Yash ( I wish Prashant was here to help me out Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti ( Shut up .. let me think now Angry)

Action of Aarti ( Ok let me spill all your money on floor .. I can trick this watchman easily Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( I wonder if u tricked my Prashant in same way too OuchConfused)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( What  the .. my Prashant ShockedShockedShockedDead)

Action of Yash ( I think I should call up Prashant and ask for advice here Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti ( Shut your mouth or else I m gonna shut it with a kiss now AngryAngryTongue)

Action of Yash ( What .. a kiss Shocked .. plsss kiss this frog and make me straight and normal again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( No not now .. not till the uss raat CONfusing dream CON court case is complete Ermm)

Double reaction of Yash ( Aww my blueberry , I will wait for that auspicious day EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Triple reaction of Aarti ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Bua in Court ( Oh goshhh they r about to kiss in Mumbai  .. no noo nooo ShockedShockedShocked)

Reaction of Judge ( Who is kissing whom .. can I know .. and is this case about the French Kiss..Ohh lalaa .. lots of hot ladies in my court today Geek)

Double reaction of Bua ( Hmmm naughty naughty boy .. I need to get this judge's contact no. soon and mayb revive the cafe delight too Evil Smile)

Action of Paridi ( Can someone fight my main case now AngryCryCry)

Reaction of  judge to Paridi ( Ohhh lalaa .. this girl is pretty too Heart)

Double reaction of Gayatri ( Why do I feel this Judge is the twin brother of my Cas .. both got separated in Kumbh ka melaa ShockedCryCry)

Triple reaction of Bua ( Oh nooo ... I was thinking of making him my Saiyya and here bhabhi just made him my bhaiyyaa ShockedShockedOuchOuch)

Action of Pankaj ( It seems noone is really interested in this case Disapprove)

Reaction of the opposition lawyer ( I told u Panku , we r just sidey characters Sleepy .. come lets start our dostana in Cafe delight too for some footage Ermm)

Action of Pankaj ( Dostana .. not a bad idea .. I got some useful tips from Yash on this Approve)

Reaction of Vidhi ( Nahinnn .. this cannot happen to me CryCryOuch)

Double reaction of Bua in same pic ( hmm interesting ..I got to hijack the dreams of these dostana couples too Ermm)

Action of Aarti ( Hello all .. plss take a break from CON and guessing games .. here is CON princess Mrs.Mehta ... plss hear her out Smile)

Reaction of Judge ( Ohhh lala both mangola and blueberry looks yummy Cool)

Action of Gayatri ( Now I m 100% sure this is Cas's twin brother from kumbh ka mela * khushi ke aansoo** CryBig smileCryBig smile)

Reaction of Bua ( Oh shit .. I need to eye another toy boy now OuchOuchStern Smile)

Action of Judge ( Ok looking at all the beauties in my CON court , I dismiss this CON uss raat case forever Approve ... now everyone aa galee lag jaa Cool)

Reaction of Cas ( Well my twin bro is right ... I just saw a brand new beauty here in CON court .. Ohhh lalaaa Cool)

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetkamaangmhatcherPiiejyoti_10ssroomanikholita

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
That A/R of yours is a triple threat ..er I mean treat!ROFL CONS! Uss Raats! Dostana! and Dream Hijacking! Now they can hijack peoples thoughts tooROFL The best part was G3 saying Khushi ki ansoo!!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanijyoti06

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ohhh...Jyo!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL sorry...I just couldn't type while laughing my head off ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
My Action-reaction for yesterday's episode Big smile

Action of Gayatri to Mrs.Mehta ( Thanks a lot u little angel for solving our Uss raat case Embarrassed)

Reaction of Mrs.Mehta looking at Cas in same pic ( I had promised someone uss raat in cafe delight .,.,so well EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Cas in same pic ( Ohhh lalaaa Evil Smile)

Triple reaction of Pankaj in same pic ( I guess I m sleepy with nothing much to do SleepySleepy)

Action of Cas to Mrs.Mehta ( Meet u at cafe delight aaj raat 12 baje ...ohh lalaaa Cool)

Reaction of Mrs.Mehta ( Yess dear CON king .. but make sure this time iss raat is memorable EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Gayatri ( Looks like Mrs.Mehta is meeting Cas in cafe delight to tell him about his twin Bro Cas part 2 that is the judge .. **Khushi ke aansoo** CryCryCry)

Reaction of Vidhi in same pic ( errr Confused)

Double reaction of Bua in same pic ( mere bhagwan ki kasam bhabhi is so damn innocent Ouch)

Action of Gayatri to Vidhi ( I can't thank you enough for helping out Cas too after Paridi .. may god bless u Big smile)

Reaction of Pankaj in same pic to himself ( Do I hv a chance with this lady Embarrassed .. I too want to hv my name in uss raat coveted list Tongue)

Action of Aarti in court ( I heard u hv a muscle spasm .. is it because of CON overdose Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Yeah actually I dint realise that Prashant is so heavy OuchWink)

Action of Aarti ( Oh so u got this muscle spasm after carrying that spiderman in your arms .. see this is why I tell u only carry me in your arms Embarrassed..Promise me that from today onwards .. u will only carry me in your arms Big smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Ok my blueberry .. its only u in my mind from today onwards EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti and Yash's hand ( Hereby both our sexy attractive hands promise to each other than we will only CON each other and noone else Approve)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa .. Cas khush hua Cool)

At Scindia mansion ...

Action of Gayatri ( Pankaj and Pratik plsss bring the CON laddoos and lets celebrate Paridi's victory against Uss raat by hving CON laddoos which both of u needs it for future POTA making sessions Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohh lalaaas.. CON laddoos ... Cas khush hua Cool)

Action of Pankaj and Pratik with Vidhi ( Lets all hv CON laddoos together and charge ourselves before the next CON election Big smile)

Reaction of Bua ( I wish I can hv a byte of that delicious CON laddoo too Tongue .. but sighh Ouch..kiss kiss ko CON karooon Evil Smile ...yeh bhi hai ..woh bhi hai tu bhi hai .. haiii Day Dreaming)

Action of Cas ( Hmmm I need to feed this spl CON laddoo to my Paridi darling errr I mean bahu too ErmmWink)

Reaction of Aarti to Paridi ( Get ready Paridi .. u r gonna b the new apple pie of Cas's eye after me Tongue)

Double reaction of Paridi in same pic ( ShockedEmbarrassedShockedEmbarrassed)

Action of Cas ( Hey Paridi u look quite ohh lalaaa in red saree Cool)

Reaction of Paridi in same pic ( I m speechless .. cant believe I m finally getting your attention over your blueberry Aarti ShockedShockedEmbarrassed)

Action of Vidhi to Pankaj ( Why is Cas giving badroom looks to Paridi Confused)

Reaction of Pankaj to Vidhi in same pic ( Because he is the CON king .. and its high time u learn some CON techniques from him soon Approve)

Action of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa **Feeds the CON laddoo to Paridi** Tongue)

Reaction of Pratik ( Sighhh Cas just took away my footage and did what I m suppose to do with Paridi .. feed her CON laddoos damn it OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( I m depressed .. neither Yash is here nor Cas is giving me attention Unhappy)

Action of Pratik ( Dont worry bhabhi , Yash had sent a CON letter for u EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash's letter ( Dear Aarti , listen to me carefully , in few seconds time a black frog with blue colour ribbon on his neck will arrive at your doorstep , go and open the door ... Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( I think the black frog with blue ribbon is none other than Bua's new toyboy that Yash had promised Big smileBig smile)

Action of Prashant on Aarti's doorstep ( Here I m .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( What the .. u r new toyboy of Bua ShockedShocked)

Action of Prashant ( What the .. **Coughs in shock** .. I came here to b Yash's toy boy and not Bua's damn it ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Aarti ( What the .. Why Yash needs this useless toy boy when me his toy girl is all ready for him CryConfused)

Double reaction of Yash ( Oh my toy boy and toy girl at same placee Big smileBig smile .. ohhh lalaaa Dancing .. here I come for my spl surprise date Cool)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherksfan2kholitassroomani

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@Jyo:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I'm out of words after your A/R. So speechless!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL
kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
ROFL
ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
loved it so hilarious...

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index