Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 36)

AdhoBithi Senior Member
AdhoBithi
AdhoBithi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Monkey Icon Yoyo  ROFL ROFL ROFL  Monkey Icons

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Mangola superb drink.
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
So here is a A/R of friday's episode Embarrassed.. since Angel already did a fab comic on it , so I m giving my shorter version Big smile

Action of Yasjh ( 30 years back , Cas wrote a CON book on CON-sutras whose result is we trimurti brothers Big smile .. time for me to read the CON-Sutra book and extend my family tree further Cool)

Reaction of Prashant ( What the .. Did I just get a dream of Yash reading Cas's CON-Sutra book and thinking of extending family tree without Me..nahinnn ...AngryAngryOuchOuch)

Action of Aarti  to Yash ( I m proud of u my CON king .. finally u know who is right candidate for CON ... aa gale lag jaa CryCry)

Reaction of Prashant ( NO NOO NOO ..I cannot tolerate this .. Yash is only mine .. he cannot CON Aarti OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti  to Prashant ( U bloody spiderman , stop putting your lusty eyes on my innocent Yash ji .. Yash ji is only mine AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash to Aarti ( Yes my Mangola I m all yours EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Prashant in same pic ( Yash plss dont do this .. tumhe humare Bum exercise garden CONs ki kasam CryCryOuch)

Action of Yash to Prashant ( Look I told u already that my Bum is exclusively for Aarti ji .. u dont hv any right on my sexy bum AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti ( **Khushi ke aansoo** .. I love u Bum ji .. errr I mean Yash jii CryCryCryEmbarrassed)

Action of Bua ( Ufff I hv a terrible dream last night where I saw a very good looking black spiderman stretching his hand towards me and asking for a CON status from me Embarrassed ... but I m a bit confused ..there was this certain yellow saree pallu I could see .. wonder if its me or errr .. someone help me out plss to solve this uss raat dream mystry OuchOuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Oh teri , how did Bua get a wild card entry in someone else's dreamland ConfusedConfused)

Double reaction of Yash ( Who was dreaming what .. I m lost Confused)

Action of Yash ( Can u plss tell me what is this uss raat dream mystry plss Angry)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( I think Prashant was hving a dream of you reading some CON-books gifted to u by Cas but I hijacked the same dream and snatched away u from that spiderman Prashant Ermm)

Action of Yash ( Wait so if u hijacked into Prashant's dream uss raat , how come Bua too was part of that same dream .. ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Aarti (Mayb Bua has her CON desires for Prashant long back Confused)

Action of Gayatri ( Who was that smart little boy I saw in uss raat bua's dream after hijacking it ErmmTongue)

Reaction of Paridi to Pratik ( I m clueless about these CON dreams .. any idea Confused)

Double reaction of Pratik to Paridi ( Same here ... I m toh even clueless about your Uss raat CON dreams too Confused)

Action of Cas to Pankaj ( Listen Pankaj , u r my only CONless fellow I can bank on .. I need to a full list of all the CON dreams that all got last night to solve this uss raat mystry  before I declare Maya as the jury for next CON election Approve)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash ( What should we do now if Bua is made the jury Confused)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( I hv a plan .. lets go to Mumbai for CON part 2 Cool)

Action of Aarti ( Err CON part 2 in Mumbai .. how will it benefit ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Look my Mangola , by going to Mumbai we can make Maya busy in trying to investigate Mumbai CON secrets in HD video this time and this way Maya will hv no time to judge the real CON election in Scindia mansion .. ohhh lalaaa Cool)

Double reaction of Prashant ( Nahinnn ruk jaooo Yash .. I just got a telepathy of u going to Mumbai for CON part 2 .. oh nooo ... mujhe chodkar mat jaoo Yash tumhe humare Dostana ki kasam ... CryCryCry)

To b continued LOLEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiieaish96ananda29AngeloScurossroomanijayshu17pickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
LMAOROFL!
Jyo u rocksss!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

AngeloScuro

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
LOLROFL

AngeloScuro

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@Jyo: This is Inception of PV Dreams kya!!!LOL That was too good! I loved it! ROFLROFLROFL Indu said it rightlyLOL

Now I'm confused who is dreaming of whom!!!!ROFL

Edited by AngelDark - 10 December 2012 at 7:34am
aish96 Senior Member
aish96
aish96

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ROFLJyo, that was tooo goood. Clap

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index