Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 34)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Finally my A./R of last episode Embarrassed... few of these pics hv come out so stunning that I really dont feel like making fun of them especially the last scene pics but just for few laughs , here u go EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Action of Bua ( Mere piya gaye cafe delight , waha se laya hai sexy wallet , kyunki usko meri yaad sataati hai *gives killer looks* Cool)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( mein kaa karoon raam mujhe sexy buddhi mil gaya , hai hai sexy buddhi mil gaya **blushes** EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Vidhi and Paridi ( It seems Bua finally got her CON toy-boy Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( What the .. My ex-hubby as Bua's CON toy-boy Angry..Cas needs to b updated on this Angry)

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji , can u b my toy-girl for the night Embarrassed..Ohh lalaaa Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( CONtrol your hormones Yash ji and close your mouth before Mr.Makkhi goes inside it Angry , this is pavitra Scindia parivar and not cafe delight AngryAngry)

Double reaction of Ansh ( I need my toy-girl too Disapprove)

Action of Pankaj ( I think we all should go in our respective bedroom and play with our toys errr I mean our delicious wives ErmmTongue)

Reaction of Vidhi and Paridi ( Ohh lalaaa Cool)

Action of Aarti to Prashant ( U bloody spiderman Angry.. because of u , my pavitra family has turned so apavitra and can only think of toy boys and toy girls AngryAngry)

Reaction of Prashant ( Why r u blaming me Confused .. after all they all belong to Cas's family and Cas is CON king na .. Ermm)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Stop giving me those intense looks .. only Yash ji has that exclusive right to give me CON looks Tongue .. do u get that Mr.Spiderman AngryAngry)

Action of Ram Dulare ( I miss My Maya Bua Ouch.. God will never forgive this spiderman for taking away my Toy boy rights Unhappy)

Reaction of Prashant ( Woww it seems I m the talk of the town in this Scindia CON mansion ..I m loving it Big smile)

Action of Mr.Dubey ( Yash we need another visit in cafe delight Ermm)

Reaction of Yash ( Errr well I promised my strawberry that no more dostana business , so from here onwards I will visit cafe delight only with Aarti or mayb with Shobha too TongueBig smile)

Action of Dubey ( Look this is serious .. there is a uss raat CON mystry I need to tell u about a certain Toy Boy and your Bua Ouch)

Reaction of Yash ( Errr ok thats fine .. but plss stop touching me .. u see kuch kuch hota hai Confused)

Double reaction of Dubey ( U too stop giving me these CON looks , mujhe bhi kuch kuch hota hai and we cannot hv a Uss raat between us .. so well lets CONtrol ConfusedOuch)

Action of Yash ( Ok moving ahead , I can understand your CONfusions over uss raat sagas of our family .. so lets hv another cafe delight visit then to sort out all uss raat mysteries this time Smile)

Reaction of Dubey ( Sighhh u smell good too .. I need to go now before I loose my CONtrol .. sighhh Embarrassed )

Action of Yash holding Dubey's hand ( Wait let me give u some money .. it will help u at present Embarrassed)

Reaction of Dubey ( Ishhh dont hold my Hand Yash .. CONtrol nahin hotaa looking at your sexy long fingers Blushing)

Double reaction of Yash's hand ( Yeah even my hands know that they r sexy .. Cool)

Action of Aarti ( Why r we wasting time here Angry)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic (Its because my father is secretly making cafe delight date plans with your present CON hubby Cool)

Action of Aarti ( Yash ji , r u going to cafe delight to meet Dubey again Ouch)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Yes I m  but its only to know about uss raat secret of this spiderman and Bua .. and did I tell u that u r looking like a strawberry milk shake today which I want to gulp down right now Blushing)

Action of Aarti ( Well yeah this spiderman told me just now that I m looking like strawberry milk shake .. so say something new Yash ji Angry.. and what is this packet u hv given me now ConfusedOuch)

Reaction of Yash in same pic (This is spl CON errr I mean Coconut Barfi for u my Barfi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Shobha ( Time for us to leave with my toy-boy Son .. Smile)

Reaction of Yash ( U r looking stunning Shobha maa .. like a pista coconut barfi .. I should hv brought some barfis for u too Tongue)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Yash ji CONtrol your hormones , I m telling for one last time now AngryOuch)

Action of Yash and Prashant ( Yeh Dostnaaa .. hum nahin todenge .. todenge dam agar .. yeh CON-ship na chodenge Day Dreaming)

Reaction of Aarti ( *Bangs head* Yash ji needs my spl CON treatment in bedroom I guess .. he seems to like every single species on this planet earth these days OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Oh dear lord , plss get me back my old straight CON lover Yash ji again , who only CONs with me and not anyone else CryCry)

Reaction of Yash ( Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye , CON hatheli par le aaye re EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( U r not the same Yash ji .. my Yash ji never dates Buddhas like Dubeys in Cafe delight nor he does dostana with useless spidermans CryOuch)

Reaction of Yash ( My dear Mango Milk shake , just to find out the uss raat mystry , I need to become Dubey and Shobha maa's toy boy for few days na Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( Errr I was strawberry milk shake sometime back na for u Confused)

Reaction of Yash ( Yeah but then after hving the spl CON err I mean coconut barfi , u hv become tasty like mango EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti ( ok ok , now dont open your mouth plss .. kuch kuch hota hai Blushing)

To b continueedd EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherashGC_arjaAngeloScurossroomani-AarYaholic-

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Action of Ram Dulare ( I miss My Maya Bua Ouch.. God will never forgive this spiderman for taking away my Toy boy rights Unhappy)

He isn't RD!!! Angry Cry

Hilarious Jyoti Ji...as it is everytime :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Action of Dubey ( Look this is serious .. there is a uss raat CON mystry I need to tell u about a certain Toy Boy and your Bua Ouch)

Oooh la laa! Sounds like a reference to my comics and where it should go next.

I appreciate your hard work and yes that final scene is so lovely. I love Arti in yellow sari!

Hilarious A/R I couldn't stop laughing!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by AngelDark - 27 November 2012 at 7:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherashGC_arjajyoti06

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
amezing work as always ROFL

jyoti06

AdhoBithi Senior Member
AdhoBithi
AdhoBithi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
superb !!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up hihihihihi LOL

Edited by AdhoraBithi - 29 November 2012 at 1:05am

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
A short A/R from my side for yesterday's epi .. hv some vella time in hand LOLEmbarrassed

Action of Detective ( Hello Mr.Hotty ,  meet me right now in Cafe delight CON detective zone . hv some interesting uss raat mystries to share with u Cool)

Reaction of Yash ( Ok I m coming but tell me is Cas-Dubey present right now in Cafe delight Ermm .. if not only then I can come Smile)

Action of Detective ( No Mr.Naughty  , they r not present here .. so we can hv our hum tum ek kamre mein band ho aur CON secrets bahaar nikal aaye saga Approve)

Reaction of Yash ( Ok listen , I m not hotty or naughty , My name is Scindia.. Yash Scindia .. and I m coming Cool)

Action of Prashant same night after getting stuck at middle of the road with Aarti  ( Did Yash tell u that u hv started to look really delicious off late .. Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( Shut up you cockroach .. and dont give me those chummeshwari looks .. only Yash has the right for those looks .. get that straight AngryConfused)

Action of Prashant ( Oh well u too stop giving me those CON-Eye looks .. I guess its side effects of getting married in CON-king's house .. its CON on the mind 24/7 Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( Oh Yash ji where r u .. look your dostana-partner is secretly cheating on u Ouch)

Action of Yash in Cafe delight CON detective zone same night ( Aaa gale lagg jaaa and give me demo of uss raat Evil Smile)

Reaction of Detective ( CONtrl your hormones Yash babu ,.. No need of Demo .. I hv the CD of a certain female's rasleela .. u find out who is that female in your family now Cool)

Action of Yash ( Oh damn .. I hope its not my strawberry milk shake plss ShockedOuchOuch)

Reaction of Detective ( Yash hotty , mere bhagwan ki kasam , I loveee strawberriess .. yummyyy Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Yash ( Wait a sec.. did u by chance meet Maya bua ShockedConfused.. how do u know the basics of mere bhagwan ki kasam AngryAngry ... ShockedShocked)

Action of Maya bua in Scindia mansion ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , kisine humein yaad kiya Cool.. I hope  its not my secret lubber : the detective Ermm)

Reaction of Gayatri ( I m aaj kal a bit worried about few uss raat mystries too .. what if Cas comes to know about my uss raat ErmmOuch)

Action of Detective to Yash ( Look Mr Hotty , just leave my collar  , I dunno any Maya or Gaya .. I just know uss raat kuch hua Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( What the .. u mean Gayatri .. my mommy too ShockedShocked.. what the hell is going on .. what happened uss raat damn it AngryAngryAngry... arghhh)

Action of a mechanic at middle of the night in a lonely road ( I can never forget my uss raat with that lovely lady Blushing)

Reaction of Gayatri  in Scindia mansion ( As far as I remember , uss raat he was looking like a blueberry ErmmCool)

Action of Yash to Pratik ( Hello ... look I got a Uss raat spl edition from Mr.Detective right now .. doubts r on Mommy and Boa Ouch)

Reaction of Pratik ( Woww so it means my Wifey Paridi is CON-Free Soul ...dhinka chika Big smile)

Action of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam ..its complicated ...Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti entering Scindia mansion ( I agree .. its all complicated OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Yash ( Damn u ladies .. its most complicated for me .. as it is I m hving hard time dealing with my toy boys Dubey and Prashant .. on top of that I m given the responsibility of uss raat mystry too ... Dont tell me Aarti u r one of the uss raat nominee too AngryAngryConfused)

Action of Gayatri ( Aarti bahu .. where were u iss raat .. r u trying to compete with me and Bua for the uss raat competition Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti ( Errr well I heard CON elections r postponed abruptly .. so I thought why not participate in uss raat competition .. Confused)

Action of Yash ( Enough ladies .. let me take my strawberry inside , I need to hv my CON sessions too for my own uss raat pleasure Smile)

Reaction of Gayatri ( Yash my hot  son , u hv got a very sexy bum just like my hubby Cas Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti to Yash ( Yash ji can u see that natraj dancing behind our back .. same way I feel all sort of uss raat mystries too r dancing in your head right now ShockedConfused)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Yess Aarti ji u r right , I think I need a break from uss raat and we should concentrate to our CON raats only Smile)

Action of Aarti to Yash ( But we cannot hv CONs unless Cas announces the next session of CON elections na .. till then we got to solve the uss raat cases Confused)

Reaction of Yash ( Oh Cas where r u .. help me out of this uss raat mess OuchOuch)

CON saga is on a break right now .. its time for uss raat saga Cool

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiieashGC_arjassroomanikholitapickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Borrowed from MF

Originally posted by AngelDark

@Jyo: You read my mind on that CD , detective and Maya... I need to change my story and go further with this. But that is damn hilarious stuff on your mind today!ROFL

Here is your trophy for making me laugh so hard

and here is your medal  10.gif

Edited by AngelDark - 29 November 2012 at 6:58am
ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Jyo you always come up with rib tickling A/R... so bua and g3 competing for USS RAAT contestROFLROFLROFLROFL

AngeloScuro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index