Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 33)

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
... First time checking out this thread and I was amaze... Wow.. Superb way in expressing the emotions.. And it is hilarious too..  I am hooked ...  Great work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Brilliant dearClapClapClap

love itBig smile

jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Double reaction of Ansh ( Liars Liars pants on fire AngryAngry)

Had to stop reading at this point because!!!!! Was trying to hold my laughter but could not at this point. You have exceeded all my expectations now.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Every frame was spot on with the expressions given. Loved it.Superb!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherjyoti06

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
ROFL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
My action-reaction on yesterday's episode Embarrassed ...

Action of Bua ( I can feel the air of my sapno ka rajkumar coming to CON me errr I mean sweep me off my feet .. Day DreamingEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Cas ( Oh so a new CON candidate in the house ..ohh lala ...interesting Ermm)

Action of Yash on the road ( Aurr passs ... aurr paas ... aurrr paasss )

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( CONtrol Yash babu , I m a Cancer patient ..cant take so much force Ouch .. can we move on to your house now Tongue)

Action of Yash ( Oh sure , my family is waiting for the new CON toy-boy especially Boa Cool)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( Err I m sure your wife too will like this new toy boy Tongue)

Double reaction of Aarti in Scindia mansion ( I just got a telepathy , it seems my pista barfi is bringing a new toy boy for Boa .. interesting Cool)

Action of Yash after reaching Scindia mansion ( Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye , CON hatheli pe le aaye re Cool... aaa galee lag jaa strawberry Heart)

Reaction of Aarti ( did u have bhaang again ShockedConfused)

Action of Yash ( No my strawberry , I just got some tips from my new CON friend I met on the road and I hv learnt from him that Sharing is CONning errr I mean caring Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( What the ... u mean to say u will share this strawberry with him AngryConfused and whats his name damn it Ouch)

Action of Yash ( Well he is Anamika .. a man with no name .. all I know is he is a family  and sharing is caring Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( errr Anamika Confused..this reminds me of a certain new show of a Chudail on Sony tv ..its named Anamika as well ConfusedConfused..dont tell me u just made fraandship with a chudail ShockedConfused)

Action of Prashant ( Hey its me .. the black spiderman ... Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( What the ... Chudail was then a better choice than this ConfusedOuch..I think I need to smile now ConfusedBig smileConfusedBig smile)

Action of Yash ( So this is my new CON friend with no name .. but we r family Big smile)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( Can u stop touching me Yash ...kuch kuch hota hai Embarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Oh u see touching and CONning runs in our blood .. no we r not vampires but its next generation of vampires headed by CON king Cas Smile)

Reaction of Prashant ( No wonder I can see my strawberry all glowing in this CON house ,. now I know why Evil Smile)

Action of Yash ( Put your bloody eyes down my shameless errr I mean nameless friend  .. only I hv the official rights to CON her with eyes AngryApprove)

Reaction of Prashant ( oops sorry my dear  CON friend ... I think I will eye your Boa then .. I heard she needs a toy boy na Embarrassed)

Inside Scindia house ...

Action of Cas and Dubey ( Yeh dostii hum nahin todenge .. todenge dam agar , CON ka saath na chodenge Big smileBig smile)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( Mere do anmol ratan .. ek hai Cas toh dujaa Dubey .. Cass .. Dubeyy ... Casss.. Dubeeyyy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming)

Action of Gayatri ( Can I join the kitty party too by feeding laddoos to my sautanBig smile)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( I hope these r not bhang laddoos ..we cant hv anotther uss raat fiasco Big smile)

Double reaction of Cas and Dubey ( We wish we were those laddoos ,. ohh lalaaa Tongue)

Action of Cas ( Ok all stand in order .. heres presenting the new CON toy boy in town .. Cool)

Reaction of Dubeys in same pic ( Looks like its our CONless Son only ConfusedOuch)

Double reaction of Gayatri in same pic ( Ohh lalaaa ... I wish I was single and ready to mingle like Boa Evil Smile)

Action of Prashant ( Arreee Deewano .. mujhee pehchaano .. Mein hoon CONN ..Mein hoon CONNN... Mein hoon CON CON CON Cool)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Just beware of my mother Gayatri Ermm)

Double reaction of Bua ( Oh meree Sapno ke saudagar .. mujhe le chal tu cafe delighttt Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming)

Action of Prashant ( I think Boa is already eying on me .. but errr why r we walking on this pool .. is there no other way to reach other side of this bhul bhulaiyya house Ermm)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( This is the CON route to Scindia mansion .. whoever walks from this route emerges victorious in their uss raat sagas .. Smile)

Action of Boa ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , I need to make this raat the most happening raat of my life ... Evil SmileEvil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( And here starts the iss raat CON saga of PraYa(Prashant+Maya) Disapprove)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherStrawbellassroomaniAlamelupickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@Jyo: I'm laughing at while reading you A/RROFLROFL Which one I liked best. I can't quote this time because I loved it all.

Bua and Prashant has a soul connection. The know each other is coming it seems.LOL

Future Con-children of Vampire King Scindia.TongueLOL

Strawberry and Pista Bari!LOL

No touching please! Kuch Kuch hota hainLOL

Just beware of G3 says Yash to Prasahnt my comic had Prashant being warned about Bua!LOL

So you took the PRaGa and PraYa thing into fandomROFL

And you A/R brought the bridge! And is Maya going to sing Aaj Ki Raat Khona Hai Kya Paana Hai KyaROFLROFLROFLROFL

I enjoyed it all so much.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermeenadsouza

AdhoBithi Senior Member
AdhoBithi
AdhoBithi

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

u r gr8 di.. superb Thumbs Up waiting for ur next CONtion Wink Tongue LOL Big smile Big smile
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL!
My God!
Damn hilarious!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index