Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 32)

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Oh lalaROFLROFL

priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wowww... am back after some gap and missed ur reactions ;)) u r the best jyo.. enjoyed so much :))
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Just to cool down the forum atmosphere .. a short A/R from me  for yesterday's episode .. I would hv done a long one but no time .. so a short one to cheer all up Big smileBig smile

Action of Bua ( Hello all ... this is a breaking news .. I hv finalised my break up with Ram Dulare since I m all set to date a CON hottie errr I mean a cancer hottie named Prashant who is right now fighting his life's biggest CON battle .. may God bless him .. sighhh CryCry)

Reaction of Prashant in ICU ( After hearing this breaking news , I wish I never get out of this Coma ErmmSleepy)

Action of Shobha ( I m missing Cas ... I wish he was here to sort out this Bone marrow mess Disapprove)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey in same pic ( How on earth Cas will help here , I think I got to meet Yash in Cafe delight now Evil Smile)

Action of My.Dubey  calling Yash ( Hello Yash ... chalta hai kya 9 se 12 in Cafe delight  Tongue.. we need to discuss some bone marrow secrets Ermm)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( Make sure your discussion with Yash is only limited to bone marrow and not any CON stuff AngryConfused)

Double reaction of Yash ( But I thought Cafe delights r only for CON discussions Confused ... mayb bone marrow is the new code name for CON Ermm..)

Action of Dubey ( Well u see CON hua purana ... Bone marrow is the new in-thing right now Smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Ok I m coming because it seems I m still in dark on this whole new developments Confused)

Double reaction of Sohbha ( I wish I was going to meet Yash in Cafe delight .. sighhh missed the opportunity yet again and Dubey got lucky OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( Aarti u go home , I hv some meeting in cafe delight ...Smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( As long as the meeting is not with Shobha maa I m fine Ermm)

Double reaction of Ansh in same pic ( I heard I m going to b CONned big time in few minutes time before anybody else's CON Stern Smile)

Action of Yash ( Finally we r in cafe delight .. now tell me what is the matter and what is this bone marrow all about Confused)

Reaction of Dubey in same pic ( Go slow a bit .. I m suffering from CONstipation even now and u looking so hot is not helping me either Ouch)

Action of Yash ( Well I know I m sexy Embarrassed.. but my hotness quotient is only for Shobha maa errr I mean Shobha maa's beti Aarti and not for men u see Angry)

Reaction of Dubey ( Uff Yash beta aise mat dekho , kuch kuch hota hai Embarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Before Yash ji starts another round of dostana with Dubey papa , its better I reach hospital and save my Yash from getting CONned in cafe delight ConfusedOuch)

Action of Doctor ( Look Shobha ji , only little time left for CON errr I mean operation Smile)

Reaction of Shobha ( I can understand your slip of tongue since I know I m too sexy to resist Embarrassed .. no worries , Aarti and Ansh r coming Smile)

Action of Aarti ( I m here .. ready to b CONned by you all Cry .. but plss save my Yash ji's izzat in cafe delight Confused)

Reaction of Ansh ( What about me .. I m getting big time CONned by all and nobody bothers ConfusedConfused)

Double reaction of Shobha ( Thanks a lot for coming Aarti , let me call up my hopeless hubby and stop him from CONning Yash there CryBig smile)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherStrawbellassroomaniAngeloScuro-AarYaholic-pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Wow you ar back with your A/R !!!Oh no! You made Bua give out an official statement regarding her break up with RD! That means I can't use RD in my comics for the time being!AngryLOL

*Chalo Angel go finish you comic now*LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 20 November 2012 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouza-AarYaholic-

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Joe this brightened me upTongue
-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
That was an action packed Reaction :)
Reaction of Dubey in same pic ( Go slow a bit .. I m suffering from CONstipation even now and u looking so hot is not helping me either Ouch)

Angel and Jyoti...they are obsessed with Cafe Delight LOL
Thanks for the comeback edition of A/R Jyotiji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL!
Loveee the A/R!
missing it soo much!
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of last 2 epis .. finally could chip in some time Embarrassed

Action of Shobha ( Where r u darling Cry)

Reaction of Dubey ( Now u realise I m your darling Angry...well I m hving fun in cafe delight Approve)

Action of Yash to Dubey ( How dare u disappoint my Shobha dar ..errr I mean Maa Angry..Go back right now Approve)

Reaction of Aarti to Shobha ( Leave it Shobha maa .. let the boys hv dostana fun in cafe delight .. its all our fault na CryCryCry)

Action of Shobha ( Why should boys hv all the fun Evil Smile..lets do some lesbo acts too na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Stop it Mommy .. this is hospital .. there is a limit to this despogiri Angry..I think u got to visit Cas in cafe delight asap and unfortunately I m not Cas Confused)

Action of Ram dulare ( Hello all .. I m Ram dulare no.3 ... Mayaaa ..Oh Mayaa ... lets go to Chane ke khet mein now that all r busy  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedCool)

Reaction of Bua ( Ramu .. I hv moved onto my next shikar called Prashant and mere bhagwan ki kasam he is damn hot  Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Gayatri ( Who is this new dude , Maya is talking about .. I need to find out since its high time I hv a toy-boy too Evil Smile)

Action of AarYa to their own self( So we both recently hv discovered a new CON named Lie-Con Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti ( Yash ji I dint lie .. Prashant ki kasam  .. I dint hv any CONs with Shobha in hospital  .. Sachhi ShockedShocked)

Double reaction of Yash ( errr Aarti ji , me too not lieing .. Dubeys ki kasam ,... I too dint hv any CONs or dostana with Mr.Dubey in Cafe delight .. sachhi ShockedShocked)

Next morning action of Yash on phone to Cas ( Cas plss help me out .. who is this Prashant dude .. my wife keeps taking his kasams .. is he some new toy-boy in town  Ermm.. err I dont mind if those kasams r jhooti .. it will make sure he goes in hell soon .. but still Ermm)

Reaction of Aarti ( I too need to find out whats with these secret meeting of Yash and Dubey and why is he taking all jhooti kasam of Dubeys .. Ermm)

Double reaction of Ansh ( Liars Liars pants on fire AngryAngry)

Action of Yash to Aarti ( Aarti ji .. Happy CON Diwali since we hv been CONning each other with lies for quite sometime Big smile)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash in same pic ( Same to u too Yash ji .. may we reach greater heights of success with our Lie CONs in this CON diwali EmbarrassedBig smile)

Action of Yash ( did I tell u how beautiful u r looking my strawberry EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( I know I m looking extra beautiful and in few hours time I will start singing  mera ex-piya ghar aaya ohh raam ji TongueEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Errr how do u know I was Ramji in my previous to previous birth ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Aarti ( Aww u r so cute my pista barfi Embarrassed.. I m talking of my Ex-Piya who is coming soon this diwali for the ultimate bomb blast Big smile)

Action of Yash ( Ghorr kalyug mere bhagwan ki kasam .. how the hell r u happy with my male sautan arriving AngryAngry)

Reaction of Aarti ( Its payback time .. I hv tolerated months of Arpita torture .. now its your time my pista barfi Evil SmileTongue)

Action of Yash ( In that case I think I should commit suicide using this sexy bomb in my hand ConfusedOuch)

Reaction of Bomb ( Ishhh did this hotty just called me sexyy Blushing...I can see his sexy fingers apporaching me to CON Embarrassed )

Action of Aarti ( Stop it Yash ji .. aapko Shobha mommy ki kasam .. dare u commit suicice before confronting your sautan Angry)

Reaction of Yash ( Oh damn why Shobha maa's kasam Ouch.. now I will hv to meet my sautan OuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Oh no .. it seems the Bomb will CON errr blast soon on my patidev's face Dead)

Reaction of Yash ( Relax Aarti ji .. this bomb is just like our incomplete CONs .. it wont blast ever ...Confused)

Action of Ansh (Mommy what a boring diwali this is .. no bomb blast Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Hv patience my dear .. look your father is going out to get the real bomb now Big smile)

Action of Prashant ( Hey all .. the bomb is here Cool)

Reaction of Yash ( Ohh lala... I like this bomb Cool ..ekdum bombastic Tongue)

Action of Prashant ( Me too love pista barfis .. aa gale lag jaa hottie and lets get naughtyy this CON diwali EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( **Hugs his sautan tightly** .. Hug con in process Smile)

Action of Yash ( Well I think tonight we should hv some CON time in cafe delight till Aarti ji decides whom she wants to opt for ..what say Cool)

Reaction of Prashant in same pic ( Good idea .. Cafe delight is a place where I always wanted to go .. my dream Day Dreaming)

Action of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. I just got a telepathy .. let me visit cafe delight tonight .. kisiko bolna mat paridi bahu Evil Smile)

Reaction of the Bomb ( Hello all .. I m finally bursting out now in cafe delight  ..happy CON diwali to all )

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulgmhatcherssroomaniPuvZAngel_Luvpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index