Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 31)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
A random action-reaction since we got two back to back fillers Embarrassed

Action of Aarti ( Its my day to finally meet the spiderman after ages Ouch)

Reaction of Bua ( Let me know if the spiderman is hot .. I need a CON-man desperately Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Cas ( What .. a new CON-man is in town and CON-King thats me dont even know about it .. who is it Cool)

Action of Aarti ( I m really tensed ..someone help me  and save me from this spiderman I m meeting tonight OuchOuch)

Reaction of Yash ( Dont worry my blueberry , when I m here no fear .. I will always b there to CON u errr I mean protect u EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Shobhaa ( Ishhh CON .,.. Yashhh ... Yashhh Yashhh ** hyperventillates** Blushing)

Action of Cas ( Hey Shobha , r u suddenly interested in Yash ..leave him with Aarti and Come to me in Cafe delight ..Aaja tujhe heaven dikhaongaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed )

Reaction of Shobhaa ( Ishhh Coming Cas ..raat ko 12am ...**Wipes tears of happiness**Cry)

Double Reaction of Mr.Dubey ( I dunno what to do ... I dunno what do .. Taubaaa mein kya karoon ConfusedConfused)

Action of Yash ( Ok my blueberry , before u go to meet spiderman , let us celebrate your birthday with a kiss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Cas ( CON King Khush hua Cool)

Action of Dubey ( Remember Shobha , once upon a time we used to hv similar CONs too Tongue)

Reaction of Shobha ( Yes Dubey darling I remember it all till Cas came in my life ..sighhh nostalgic Embarrassed)

Double reaction of Bua ( I guess I m the only one left CON-less since ages AngryOuch)

Action of Yash to Aarti ( This is my birthday gift for u .. Flowers for the Flower EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Cas ( Aahhh I wish I was that flower .. ohh lala Evil Smile)

Double reaction of Bua ( I remember Ram dulare giving me similar flowers once upon a time ShockedOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Ok should I go to meet the spiderman now Confused)

Reacction of Cas ( My dear Aarti bahu , if u want I can come with u and meet this CON-Man too .. after all tu jaha jaha chalegi , mera saaya saath hogaa , mera sayaa , mera saaya ...ooh lalaa Cool)

Action of Yasdh ( Wait let me put this magical necklace around your neck in which my soul will b present to kick that spiderman in case he tries any CONs on u Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( Your sexy fingers r enough to kick off my senses already ..ishhh **breathes in breathes out**)

Action of Yash ( And I told u , your neck is damn kissable .. Only I know how I m resisting it in public EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( Yeah , I just got some extra perfumes on my neck for the spiderman meeting CryOuch)

Actiono f Yash ( What ... I wont look at u anymore , u applied extra perfume for that damn spiderman OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( errr what I heard is spiderman is allergic to perfumes and might start coughing ... so u see my plan Tongue)

Action of Yash ( oh k ..then let me tighten up your necklace and do some neck CONs before u leave .. feel it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( yess feeling onlyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed **closes eyes**)

Double reaction of Ansh ( awww how sweet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I learnt about neck CONs too Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( enough Yash ji .. kids r watching EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Cas ( I m watching it too and feeling proud of my son today..ohh lalaaa Cool)

Double reaction of Shobha ( Sighhh ..I wish I could feel those sexyyy fingers too .. but yess even I m proud of my sexyy damaad CryCry)

Action of Bua ( Now can someone give me a kissable or CON-able partner plss to fulfill my lusty desires Stern Smile)

Reaction of Dubey ( I m available..single and ready to mingle again  .. ohh lalaaa Cool)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouzagmhatcherananda29-Deepzz-priya_drizzlesssroomaniAnushaGKgcluv

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hilarious.
Dubey ready to mingle with bua.gud one
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of yesterday's episode Part 1  Tongue

(This A/R will hv 2 parts as we know mahaepisode was quite big Smile)

Action of Aarti ( WHATT THEE ShockedShocked)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( Kya hua .. did someone CON u on phone Confused)

Action of Aarti ( I think Paridi CONned us all .. she CONned the producer and is running away trapping Vidhi bhabhi in CON game .. we never thought Paridi will turn out to b CON-Queen whose crown I was suppose to win ShockedShockedOuch)

Reaction of Yash ( errr I m lost in this CON game ConfusedConfused)

Action of Aarti ( Ufff u never understand anything other than kissing and eating me up Angry .. this is a real CON Paridi played on all of us ..its serious Ouch)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( So our CON is cancelled in all this mess Ouch)

Action of Vidhi ( Paridi who was my Anti-CON revolution partner CONned me big time today ..mein loot gayee barbaad ho gayeee CryCryCry)

Reaction of Pankaj in same pic ( Dont worry my pista barfi , I m here na , we will build up our new CON palace where we live happily ever after Embarrassed)

Action of Vidhi ( Errr what r u doing .. r u planning for a 3rd child in this condition ShockedCryCry)

Reaction of Pankaj in same pic ( Well yeah , I dunno when next time I will get such a CON opportunity .. so why not Evil Smile)

Action of Vidhi ( Yess mayb this is perfect time to fulfill our CON desires too Confused)

Reaction of Pankaj in same pic ( Yes ...aaa galee lag jaa Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( I think both will CON now .. Ermm)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( We too should follow our bhaiyya-bhabhi ka footsteps and do it till Paridi :the CON queen is back Tongue...I still want to kiss your neck Blushing)

Action of Aarti to Yash ( Plsss Yash ji stop hypnotising me with your CON eyes .. u know we r in for a serious CON crisis from Paridi ..lets solve it first Confused)

Reaction of Yash to Aarti ( CON kambakht CON-Mystries solve karne ke liye jeete hai ,  hum toh jeete hai taki hum tumhe CON kar sake , kiss kar sake Cool) ( dialogue taken from devdas movie and few words changed Tongue)

Action of Aarti ( But u r no devdas and I m no Paro na Confused)

Reaction of Yash (Areee u r toh my sexy Chandramukhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( I m fine being your blueberry or strawberry only .. plss no Paro or Chandramukhi Disapprove)

Action of Yash ( Ok blueberry , no devdas business ..its just that I was giving a tribute to SRK on his birthday by keeping this devdas look with dark stubble and so applying Devdas CON techniques on u too ..hope u understand EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( awww u look hotter than Devdas ..especially your CON eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Ok now enough of our CON talks ..lets concentrate on Paridi CON mission Ermm)

Reaction of Yash in same pic (yess your soldier is ready and charged up for solving this CON mystry Big smile)

Action of Paridi's mom to Paridi ( I think our CON is caught ..return back before its too late Ouch)

Reaction of Paridi ( It seems my dream of becoming the ultimate CON queen will b snatched away by Aarti bhabhi soon Unhappy)

Action of Aarti to Paridi on phone ( Listen Paridi , I will always remain the ultimate CON queen as its Cas's decision .. so u better come back Angry)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( I m proud of my CON-Queen Approve)

Action of Vidhi ( Wait a sec ... Paridi is a wannabe CON-Queen ... Aarti is real CON-Queen .. then Who m I ?? AngryCryCry)

Reaction of Pankaj ( Well u will always remain the Kitchen-Queen ..huhhh AngryAngry)

Action of Paridi and Pratik ( We r sorry for this CON ...will never repeat it again .. OuchOuch)

Reaction of Pankaj ( Shut up u both ..because of u two , my wife was almost CONned and jailed today AngryAngry)

Double reaction of Vidhi in same pic ( Its time for me to compete for CON-Queen now ..enough of being the boring Kitchen-queen CryOuch)

Action of Pratik-Paridi ( We will stand with join hands ..till all forgives us and we promise to remain CON-Less for entire life Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yawnnn ..let me take a nap till Cas arrives Sleepy)

Action of Cas's entry with his new PR Maya Boa Cool ( Azeem-oh shaan shehenshah ... marhabaa .. ohh lala Cool ..I m CONned by my choti bahu ..WHAT THEE AngryAngry)

Reaction of Paridi ( CryCryCryCry)

Double reaction of Paridi in same pic ( Plss dont overflow ..we hv limited shortage of glycerine on set today Confused)

Action of Cas to Paridi ( How dare u CONned the producer instead of me errr I mean my son AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Yash ( Stop it Cas .. Let me hv my share of footage too Wink... look Paridi is sorry for all CONs ..lets forgive her Smile )

Action of Cas ( Well Yash , r u suddenly interested in Paridi bahu because she is wearing a apple colour ...dont forget she is not your apple Arpita .. so back off Approve)

Reaction of Yash (Cas first stop looking at wrong places while talking Angry and second I hv forgotten that rotten apple long back .. me only interested in strawberries and blueberries these  days Smile..So plsss dont doubt my loyalty ShockedOuch)

Action of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam ,. I m loyal towards ram dulare too but still never get CON opportunities Ouch)

Reacton of Cas in same pic ( Stop it Maya , we r not here to discuss your CON issues ..lets CONcentrate on the beauties errr I mean bahus of the house Approve)

Action of Aarti ( Err can I say something on this CON matter plsss ConfusedTongue)

Reaction of  Yash ( hmmm speak since u r the future CON queen of this house Tongue)

Double reaction of Cas ( Shut up Yash , only I will decide who will become the next CON queen AngryAngryAngry and stop giving those kissable looks to Aarti in public ,..it diverts my mind too AngryAngry)

Action of Aarti to Cas and Yash ( Relax all .. I just want to say that lets think with CON minds ..errr I mean calm minds plsss Confused)

Reaction of Cas and Yash in same pic ( hmmm Ermm)

Action of Yash to Cas ( errr why did u say I cant give kissable looks to my blueberry ..its my CON right after all .. dont show that CON finger plss AngryAngry)

Reaction of Cas to Yash ( Shut up ... dont forget I hv taught u all those CON tricks .. so dont teach me AngryAngry...I m the CON-King still Approve)

Action of Yash ( I know that Cas .. but tell me what wrong I did in giving kissable looks to my blueberry CryConfused)

Reaction of Cas ( Those kissable looks r suppose to b given in your CON-Badroom and not in public damn it ..so go in room AngryAngry..Learn some privacy when it comes to CONs Angry)

Action of Pratik ( My dear Cas CON king .. We can discuss Yash-Aarti kiss and cons later ..first tell me how to save my CONned wife CryCry)

Reaction of Cas to all ( Well right now I m tired and need to visit Shobha in cafe delight .. so sayonara for now .. will see tomorrow Cool)

Double reaction of Bua ( Oh no Shobha-Cas cafe delight meeting ShockedShocked...when will my turn to meet Ram dulare in cafe delight come Confused)

Part 2 of this same mahaepisode to b continued tomorrow  since its quite big TongueBig smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherananda29-Deepzz-priya_drizzlesNandiniRaizadaataahir004

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
In a bit of a rush but will post part 2 of my Action-Reaction  of friday's mahaepisode now Embarrassed

Action of Yash ( Cas has gone to meet Shobha in cafe delight ,,.I was suppose to go but damn this Paridi's CON ruined my schedule Unhappy)

Reaction of Aarti ( Why is Shobha maa calling all in cafe delight ,.. I need to find out cafe delight CON secrets once this Paridi CON is over Ermm)

Double reaction of Vidhi ( I hv learnt my lessons now... enough of being kitchen queen ..time for me to compete in CON queen race by frequently visiting Cafe delights Ermm)

Action of Police ( Hello all.. I m a Rowdy Rathod inspired inspector who has no idea of whom to arrest  Confused..so anyone who knows best CONs can come with me to cafe delight ..errr I mean to police station Evil Smile... That strawberry looks hot .. errr let me CONcentrate Ermm)

Reaction of Paridi ( Errr Rowdy Rathod ji , I m the unlucky mascot of this CON saga ..so plss take me OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Pankaj ( I guess I will hv to fight this CON battle as lawyer now .. so no time for my personal CONs ..damn Ouch)

Action of Aarti ( Let me stand in middle of Devdas and Rowdy Rathod .. will look like a Heroine then Tongue)

Reaction of Pratik ( I wish Paridi u had learnt something from my CON-Bhabhi Aarti , see how she presents herself like a gorgeous strawberry ice cream ...even Rowdy Rathod cant take his eyes off her OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Paridi ( ShockedCryShockedCry)

Action of Yash ( I think Rowdy Rathod inspector is line marofying you Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yeah I can see that ..even I dunno how I m suddenly looking so hot .. u hv any idea Yash ji Confused)

Double reaction of Cas ( Ohh lala Aarti bahu .. ask me about it .. u r indeed looking gorgeous today Cool...)

Action of Yash ( Cas its better we CONcentrate on Paridi CON matter rather than my wife's beauty for a while AngrySmile)

Reaction of Cas ( Yeah I met Shobha in cafe delight last night .. and now I m relaxed to CONcentrate on all CON matters ...Ohh lalaaa Evil Smile)

Action of Yash ( errr so how was the meeting with Shobha maa in cafe delight EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Cas in same pic ( it was ohhh lalaaa Cool)

Action of Aarti ( Cas and Yash ji , can we discuss Cafe delight stories a bit later plss ..right now CONcentrate on Paridi CON plss OuchOuch)

Reaction of Cas ( Aarti bahu , today your lips r too sexy and it diverts my mind , so wont look at u Tongue and about Paridi CON matter , let me hv another meeting with Shobha in cafe delight on this Ermm)

Action of Shobha ( I just got a telepathy of Cas wanting to hv another meeting with me in Cafe delight .. ufff **hyperventillates** Embarrassed,.. but errr how can I solve Paridi CON matter when I cant solve the issue of my spiderman son only ShockedConfused)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey ( I dont need any Cas's help .. I will do this chain reaction from my body to Prashant's body to Ansh's body and with this Body CON therapy , Prashant will b all fine Approve)

Action of Prashant ( Errr but father where r u running with Ansh Confused)

Reaction of MrDubey in same pic ( To cafe Delight for Body CON therapy Confused)

Action of Prashant ( understand father , kids cannot travel to cafe delights Ouch)

reaction of Dubey in same pic ( well if senior citizens can hv free passes to cafe delights every night , then kids too should hv it Approve)

Action of Prashant ( I wont let Ansh become CON king so soon .. so let me run and prove to all that I m a better runner than Yash Approve)

Reaction of Dubeys in same pic ( Dhana dhann dauddd ) 

Double reaction of Aarti ( **Dhana dhann daud**  .. I will never let this spiderman prove that he is a better runner than my Yash ji Angry)

Action of Prashant ( Errr why r u running after me Confused)

Reaction of Ansh in same pic ( I m so lost in this CON world Confused)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Errr I dunno why I m running Confused but I just dont want u to run faster than my Yash ji bas Angry)

Action of Prashant ( Well u look hot in strawberry colour Embarrassed)

Reaction of  Aarti ( How dare u call me hot ..its only Cas and my Yash's right to call me hot AngryAngry)

Action of Shobha ( CONtrol Aarti , if Yash ji can call me HOT  then why cant Prashant call u the same Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( What Yash ji called u HOT ShockedCryCry..Since when u became my Sautan OuchOuch)

To b continued next week TongueLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherananda29-Deepzz-priya_drizzlesksfan2ksenssroomanipickachuNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Hilariousss!!ROFL Oh God you write it so wellLOL Shona is hotTongue

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 04 November 2012 at 3:38am
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
A short A/R of yesterday's episode since we dint hv much progress yesterday Embarrassed

Action of Pratik to Paridi ( Lets both promise to each other that we r never going to do any CONs in our lives .. we will live and die CON-less from here on Approve)

Reaction of Paridi ( Yeah its better to remain CON-less than go to jail for a CON Confused)

Action of Yash to his brothers ( I feel this Rowdy rathod is trying to CON us big time .. we should take help of CID team from Sony Ermm)

Reaction of Inspector Rathod in same pic ( Let me Chk this Scindia family's CON file and find out all Cas's Cafe delight secrets before they approach CID team Evil Smile)

Action of Prashant to Ansh ( Now give a kissy to this spiderman and prove to your Mom that I m the best mahaan-aatma in this universe right now Clown)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey in same pic ( uff why does the director always ask me to stand behind the women batallion Ouch ..I m a man too na Ermm

Double Reaction of Ansh to Prashant ( Ok spiderman ..**kisses** Ouch)

Action of Aarti ( How dare u make my son kiss u Angry...now I will hv to get his teeth brush with colgate again AngryAngry)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( I brush my teeth with colgate daily .. M I eligible to kiss my son-in-law Yash at times Ermm)

Double reaction of Dubey in same pic ( As usual I m standing behind all women club again Ouch...its high time I join Cas's CON classes for some manly tips Geek)

Action of Yash ( Hello Aarti ji , if u hv finished all action in Dubey house , then come back soon , I m missing all CON action without u and u know CONs r incomplete without u EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( I know Yash ji , I miss CON actions too Cry .. this spiderman is giving me nightmares these days CryOuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( Dont worry Aarti ji , u just come back in my arms and u will forever forget all the spiderman related tensions ... come fast since I m feeling too sleepy suddenly ConfusedSleepy)

Reaction of Aarti ( What if u go to sleep before any CON action again OuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( no worries my strawberry shake , u know I can do CONs even in sleep  .. example is the Bun in your Oven right now TongueTongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( thanks for reminding me about the bun , I keep forgetting that I m preggy ConfusedConfused)

Action of Yash ( can u give me a kiss on phone now Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti ( wait till I reach home .. if I kiss u on phone , some unwanted person around me will get wrong ideas that I m kissing him .. so not safe Ermm)

Double reaction of Yash ( Oh k .. so come home soon EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( I m back Big smile)

Reaction of Pankaj to Yash ( Chote apni strawberry ko kaunsi chakki ka aata khilata hai .. isn't she looking yummy today Tongue)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( I think she always looks gorgeous in strawberry flavour Embarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( Yash ji can we go in bedroom now Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash ( Ohh lalaaa CoolEvil Smile)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchermeenadsouzaananda29priya_drizzlestaahir004

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Oh. Em. Jiii!!

I loved the CID team crossing over to PV referenceLOL
Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Jyoti u kill me with ur AR ROFLROFL
I cant imagine Cas or even i think of the CON reactions even in serious episodesROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index