Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 30)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Oh. Em. Jiii!!

I loved the CID team crossing over to PV referenceLOL

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Jyoti u kill me with ur AR ROFLROFL
I cant imagine Cas or even i think of the CON reactions even in serious episodesROFL
ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Oh lalaROFLROFL
priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wowww... am back after some gap and missed ur reactions ;)) u r the best jyo.. enjoyed so much :))
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Just to cool down the forum atmosphere .. a short A/R from me  for yesterday's episode .. I would hv done a long one but no time .. so a short one to cheer all up Big smileBig smile

Action of Bua ( Hello all ... this is a breaking news .. I hv finalised my break up with Ram Dulare since I m all set to date a CON hottie errr I mean a cancer hottie named Prashant who is right now fighting his life's biggest CON battle .. may God bless him .. sighhh CryCry)

Reaction of Prashant in ICU ( After hearing this breaking news , I wish I never get out of this Coma ErmmSleepy)

Action of Shobha ( I m missing Cas ... I wish he was here to sort out this Bone marrow mess Disapprove)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey in same pic ( How on earth Cas will help here , I think I got to meet Yash in Cafe delight now Evil Smile)

Action of My.Dubey  calling Yash ( Hello Yash ... chalta hai kya 9 se 12 in Cafe delight  Tongue.. we need to discuss some bone marrow secrets Ermm)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( Make sure your discussion with Yash is only limited to bone marrow and not any CON stuff AngryConfused)

Double reaction of Yash ( But I thought Cafe delights r only for CON discussions Confused ... mayb bone marrow is the new code name for CON Ermm..)

Action of Dubey ( Well u see CON hua purana ... Bone marrow is the new in-thing right now Smile)

Reaction of Yash ( Ok I m coming because it seems I m still in dark on this whole new developments Confused)

Double reaction of Sohbha ( I wish I was going to meet Yash in Cafe delight .. sighhh missed the opportunity yet again and Dubey got lucky OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Yash ( Aarti u go home , I hv some meeting in cafe delight ...Smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( As long as the meeting is not with Shobha maa I m fine Ermm)

Double reaction of Ansh in same pic ( I heard I m going to b CONned big time in few minutes time before anybody else's CON Stern Smile)

Action of Yash ( Finally we r in cafe delight .. now tell me what is the matter and what is this bone marrow all about Confused)

Reaction of Dubey in same pic ( Go slow a bit .. I m suffering from CONstipation even now and u looking so hot is not helping me either Ouch)

Action of Yash ( Well I know I m sexy Embarrassed.. but my hotness quotient is only for Shobha maa errr I mean Shobha maa's beti Aarti and not for men u see Angry)

Reaction of Dubey ( Uff Yash beta aise mat dekho , kuch kuch hota hai Embarrassed)

Double reaction of Aarti ( Before Yash ji starts another round of dostana with Dubey papa , its better I reach hospital and save my Yash from getting CONned in cafe delight ConfusedOuch)

Action of Doctor ( Look Shobha ji , only little time left for CON errr I mean operation Smile)

Reaction of Shobha ( I can understand your slip of tongue since I know I m too sexy to resist Embarrassed .. no worries , Aarti and Ansh r coming Smile)

Action of Aarti ( I m here .. ready to b CONned by you all Cry .. but plss save my Yash ji's izzat in cafe delight Confused)

Reaction of Ansh ( What about me .. I m getting big time CONned by all and nobody bothers ConfusedConfused)

Double reaction of Shobha ( Thanks a lot for coming Aarti , let me call up my hopeless hubby and stop him from CONning Yash there CryBig smile)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherStrawbellassroomaniAngeloScuro-AarYaholic-pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Wow you ar back with your A/R !!!Oh no! You made Bua give out an official statement regarding her break up with RD! That means I can't use RD in my comics for the time being!AngryLOL

*Chalo Angel go finish you comic now*LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 20 November 2012 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouza-AarYaholic-

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Joe this brightened me upTongue
-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
That was an action packed Reaction :)
Reaction of Dubey in same pic ( Go slow a bit .. I m suffering from CONstipation even now and u looking so hot is not helping me either Ouch)

Angel and Jyoti...they are obsessed with Cafe Delight LOL
Thanks for the comeback edition of A/R Jyotiji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index