Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 30)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Mark Zuckerberg ko bhi nahi chhoda ROFL
LMAO ROFL

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
ROFL Love it
drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
loved it
u r awesome
ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
great stuff especially... CON parts ... SillyLOLROFL
Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i loved d CON partsLOL
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of yesterday's episode plus this new ZRA promo combined Tongue

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji .. can I kiss your neck as your birthday present ..Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( CONtrol  Yash ji , Cas is here Embarrassed)

Double reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lala I m back and ready for kiss and CONs my darling bahu Cool)

Action of Shobha ( Yashh ji ... Can I kiss u plsss .. I mean like a Sasuma kisss  her damad ** Hyperventillates**)

Reaction of Dubey in same pic ( CONtrol Shobha,..Sasuma blesses damaad and not kisses him AngryAngry)

Double reaction of Yash ( Errr sorry my kisses r only exclusive for my strawberry and blueberry Confused)

Action of the cake ( can someone cut me now plss Angry)

Reaction of Yash ( My blueberry plsss cut the cake and eat me up errr I mean feed me this cake with your finger so that I can eat up your finger  TongueTongue)

Action of Aarti ( Whattt u want to eat up my sexy manicured fingers too CryCryOuch)

Reaction of Yash ( No my blueberry ..just will lick it a bit EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , noone wants to lick my manicured fingers AngryAngry)

Action of Aarti ( Cuts the cake and feeds to Yash Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash to Aarti ( U can lick my sexy manicured fingers too a little bit EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Double reaction of Bua ( How sweettt ... someone eat me too errr I mean feed me too na Big smileEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Time for Neck CON Tongue .. errr I mean necklace gift  Big smile... your neck is too kissable but since I cannot kiss it in public so at least can carass my finger in there with excuse of necklace na WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Yash ji your sexy manicured fingers is playing havoc at the back of my neck **breathes in breathes out** Blushing)

Double reaction of Yash ( And I can smell your neck too ... so so kissable .. ufff..lets go to room EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

AarYa both go in bedroom for some CON session Big smile

Action of Yash ( Zara zara touch me touch me ..zara zara kiss me kiss me  because I know I m sexy Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( OMGG Why is he stripping ... This is not good for my pregnent condition ShockedDeadDead **Breathes in breathes out**)

Action of Yashh ( Comee to mee ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti ( I feel Cas's soul definitely entered in his body .. this cant b my bhola bhala Yash ji Confused)

Action of Yash ( shhh no talks during CON .. only action baby Cool)

Reaction of Aarti ( Will he finally eat me up  Tongue.. ohh cas save mee CryCry)

Action of Yash ( Oh so u want Cas here ..ok then CON cancelled Unhappy)

Reaction of Aartii ( nahinn mein loot gayeee barbaad ho gayeee OuchOuchOuch)

Double reaction of Yash ( errr but I m yet to do anything Confused)

Triple reaction of Aarti ( your sexy bum did everything .. cameraman plsss put close up on his sexy bum EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherananda29ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesksen-AarYaholic-AnushaGKssroomanishubhika124

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

ROFL
Good amalgamation of two different scenes JYo !!
CON Cancelled because she mentioned Cas LOLLOL

And till when will it be called CONsummation !! Consummation happens only once right??
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
sasuma blesses damad not kisses him.
Hahahaha.
Bua smile is hilarious.
Hilarious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index