Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
My Action reaction of last 3 Episodes Big smile

Action of Bua  seeing Ansh with Money (Money Money money .. not so funny .. but I want it honeyyy Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Someone plss save my innocent kiddos from the evil bua OuchOuchOuch)

Action of Cas (Bachnaa ae haseeno ..Cas aa gaya ... I m here , so why fear Cool)

Reaction of Bua ( Oh well here goes my honey ..i mean money Angry)

Action of Cas ( Tell me kiddos ..why u need this money ..can't u see my honey...errr I mean your mommy Aarti is crying ...Tongue)

Reaction of Kids (We wanted to give this money to Arpi ka bhoot who has possessed our daddy's body badly Ouch)

Double reaction of Gayu (Aww so sweet .. even kiddos know how Arpita bhoot is troubling my raja beta Cry)

Action of Cas (Look my cutie pies .. bhoots dont take money ..they only can haunt us Smile)

Reaction of Aarti (Tell me r your cheeks paining ...I know Cas presses it hard Ouch)

Action of Cas (Hmmm Aarti knows it all Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Plsss Cas dont press their cheeks so hard .. it hurts them Cry)

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u469/deevee97/9af4d64d.jpg

Double Reaction of Cas (Tathastu honey ...errr I mean kids ki mommy Big smile)

Action of Bua to Aarti (So finally u hypnotised my brother too AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Cas (Kantaap MAYA ..Dare u say anything against my honey ...errr I mean my bete ka honey ...err I mean my bete ka wifey AngryAngryAngry)

Double reaction of Bua ( Unhappy...Disapprove)

Action of Yash (Time please u all ...I m back ...let me do some action ...buhahaha Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aartii (Oh no bhaagooo ConfusedConfusedOuch...He is back with Arpita possessed body Ouch)

Action of Gayuu (Ganpati bappa ..plsss save us from Arpita Ouch)

Reaction of Yash ( Mommy me your yash ..not any bhoot CryCryCry)

Action of Gayu (Oh is it Confused..then come sleep in my lappy Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (Mommy ji is so lucky ..I wish it was my lap ..ishhh OuchOuch)

Action of Gayu (Errr let me do chance pe dance .. who knows kal ho na ho .. so let me take one chumma of my hot hot beta Tongue)

Reaction of Cas (Gayatriii... u never gave me these chummas and u giving it to your hot hot beta AngryAngryAngry...kantaappp AngryAngryAngry)

Double reaction of Aarti (Ishhh I wish I was in Mummyji's place giving him chumma ...uff mera naseeb CryOuch)

Action of Yash (Chummaaa Chummaaa ,.. I think I remembered the mystry ...aaa hakunaaa matataa AngryAngryAngry)

Reaction of Cas (Is Hakuna matata some sort of code word for Chumma ..did my honey errr I mean Aarti gave chumma to Yash in Mumbai Ermm)

Action of Yash (Hakunaaa Matataaa ... **popping his eyes out** Ouch)

Reaction of Cas (Do u need few chummas from me too ..see I m straight but if u want I can try out this chumma therapy started by your mommy Smile)

Double reaction of Aarti (OMGG ..God save my Yash ..now even Cas gets to give him a chumma ..why mee CryOuch)

Action of Yash (Nahinnn ..I needd the same chumma I got in Mumbai *closing his eyes in desperation* Ouch)

Reaction of Aarti (Should I try ...should I come in .. Embarrassed)

Action of Yash (Nahinnn .. dont kiss me ... *He starts running* ..dhana dhan daudd ) Confused

Double action of Gayu and Cas (Yeh lo bahu ..I m putting this tika on your forehead ..go and kiss the frog...errr I mean my beta to make him a prince again ...our blessings r with u Smile)

Reaction of Cas (I wish I was the frog .. but anyways my blessing with u too ...go and kiss our frog beta and make him a prince so that POTA comes out Smile)

Action of Aarti (Comes to kiss the frog Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (I dont think I can kiss him right now ...CryCryCry..he is busy watching Arpi bhoot in his lappy Ouch)

Action of Yash (Come kiss me Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Turns back with excitement ..but its a dream Ouch)

Action of Aarti (Let me go out of this house to search for another frog .. errr I mean someone who is kissable Cry)

Reaction of Yash (Thank god my telypathy brain cells r intact ...what the...she is going out to search for another frog ...arghhh Angry)

Action of Aarti (Bye bye Frog .. me going Cry)

Reaction of Yash (Why is it looking like a peacock to me Confused)

Double reaction of Aarti (Thats because u r busy dancing as peacock with my sautan shampa in JDJ AngryCry)

Action of Yash (Wait ..confusion ..who is Shampa ?? your sautan is Arpita na ?? Confused)

Reaction of Aarti (Ufff let me wipe off my tears of frustration ..u better find out who m I in your life ..me going ..byee Angry)

And here comes the new frog errr new man for Aarti Big smile

Action of Aman (Bachna ae haseeno lo mein aagaya Cool)

Reaction of Aarti (Not bad .. but will hv to keep him away from Cas's nazar Shocked)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shubha89meenagarwalPiieIshaMishdesikimsamsnowypatches02ApoorvaFanPearl_27priya_drizzlesluv_lvndrsmileymj10lulujjjjZettercssudhaAngeloScuroilovepyaarLoveforlife

shubha89 Newbie
shubha89
shubha89

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Haha,,, this is great Clap 
you really made me laugh LOL

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
EDITBig smileEmbarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 03 September 2012 at 6:56pm
priya_drizzles IF-Dazzler
priya_drizzles
priya_drizzles

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
fabbb... laughed like anythig Clap
Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Edit 

Edited by Zetter - 03 September 2012 at 10:21am
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
that was totally awesome
jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
loved it Clap
Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I applaud the effort it took for you to make something sooo funny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index