Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 29)

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
con king elections.
Hahahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i just loved it
CON elections ha ha haLOL

Edited by miti16295 - 30 October 2012 at 8:47am

jyoti06

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Wow amazing jyotiClap

jyoti06

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
CON watch ROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ROFL!
U rocksss jyo!!
Loveee U!

jyoti06

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
OMG Jyo you are the best  ROFL

Awesome ROFL

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
A short Action-Reaction of yesterday's episode Embarrassed

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji I never thought we will do this blind CON suddenly ..not planned ..anyways here I m ...look back and jump on me errr I mean come to me Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( No Yash ji this we r playing for kids and not for jumping over each other ...let me CONcentrate Embarrassed)

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji  u r going bang bang bang OuchOuch)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( shut up Yash ji .. I m just walking and not doing any bang bang bang AngryConfused)

Action of Yash ( Aarti ji , I mean u will go bang bang bang on that see saw and end up doing CON with the see saw ,... I cant let that happen CryCryCry ..so let me run , bend and break in to u ..errr I mean to save u Confused)

Reaction of Aarti ( OMGG Yash ji where r u CryCry)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( I m here Aarti ji and this is called Accidental CON Smile)

Action of Aarti after opening her eyes ( errr why r u bending , breaking and  CONning that see-saw ShockedShockedConfused)

Reaction of Yash ( Errr I thought I was saving u Confused)

Double reaction of  Aarti ( oh then its ok Embarrassed .. hope all CON parts r safe too ConfusedShocked)

Action of Ansh ( Since I hv no company let me try out few CONs on myself only till mommy-daddy r busy Unhappy)

Reaction of Aarti ( shut up Ansh ,..dont embarass me ... u r too small to even think about CONs Ouch)

Double reaction of Yash in same pic ( Err but we can think na  since my CON parts r fine tooEmbarrassed)

Action of Prashant from Facebook ( Hi Aarti .. this is my desperate attempt to reach to u for some help ..its just that I dont want to die CONless... Ouch...can u send me CONship ...errr I mean Fraandship request plss Tongue)

Reaction of Ansh ( Mommy CONs r getting popular on FB too Tongue)

Double reaction of Aarti in same pic ( goshh this spiderman is on FB too Angry..let me call tech-savvy bua right now and ask her to send him a fraandship requenst .. as it is Bua needs a CON buddy after ram dulare vanished in thin air Ermm)

Action of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam , talk of CONs and Facebook ,and  I m here Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( Grtt bua , now handle these unwanted fraand requests on FB plss WinkTongue)

Action of Paridi ( Tell me Pratik r we going for our CON honeymoon or not to Sweden CryCry)

Reaction of Pratik in same pic ( I just got some info that u already CONned me by CONning a producer CryCryOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Mommy I just saw spiderman is in FB too Ouch)

Reaction of Shobha ( Dont worry , I hv msged Cas on FB .. he will talk to Mark and make sure spiderman vanishes from FB soon Smile)

(those who dunno who is Mark .. well he is finder of Facebook Smile)

Double reaction of Yash from photo ( So it seems I will hv to join Facebook's CON-bandwagon too Tongue ..and cameraman plss take my  photo from good angle bec I know I m sexy Cool )

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherananda29kdsubspriya_drizzlesdrmhpSandstonepickachuNandiniRaizadaa

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
ROFL!
Hilariousss!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index