Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

JYo's Action Reaction Thread:New updt Pg43 (Page 24)

SiniHanda Senior Member
SiniHanda
SiniHanda

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Silly My heads's going in CONcentric circles Wacko  So all it took from a Barjatiya CON to Jism CON was one mutter from Aarti saying you are naughty?  Yeah, right, aaj toh aapka Cas khush hua hoga... LOL I am surprised, you didn't insert the part where Cas sends Bua off to do patth... she was denied CON viewership rights of even the Barjatiya kind LOL

Edited by SiniHanda - 18 October 2012 at 7:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Pratik is a certified monk now!!! Bechari Pari. And the kids - adult movie LOLLOL.

Oh Jyo, you are priceless!!
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction of Yesterday's episode Tongue

Action of Aarti ( plss Yash ji .. let me hv this baby Cry)

Reaction of Yash ( errr yeah I will talk to doctor about it but why r u smelling my hand in public .. we were suppose to do smell CON in bedroom na Confused)

Action of all in family ( Why we need a TV when we get free CON soap live action in our house daily courtesy our CON couple Big smile)

Reaction of Yash ( CONtrol Aarti .. this is not our bedroom .. we cant go beyond this in front of all Ouch)

Double reaction of all in family ( Aww so sweet ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Aarti ( u all duffers .. I m in no mood of CONs .. I need a solution for the POTA CryCryCry)

Reaction of Yash ( Dont say that pista barfi .. we r a CON loving family .. dont worry .. CON bhi hoga and POTA bhi Confused)

Action of Dubey ( aaja piya  tohe pyaar doon .. gori baiyya tope vaar du EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( Mein kaa karoon raam mujhe cutee budhaa mil gaya .. hai hai cutee budhaa mil gaya Tongue)

Action of Dubey ( So does that mean u will not go to Cas but stay with me forever for every single CONs EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Shobha in same pic ( ishhh bairii piya bada bedardii ... ishhh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed **hyperventillates on Dubey's touch**... Prashant's CON reunited us today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Cas in Scindia CON mansion ( I just hv a telepathy that Shobha and Dubey r reunited and CONned me .. so I might go to himalayas for sometime and take sanyas from CONs  Unhappy)

Reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .,. I can b the CON queen in Cas's absense then Evil Smile)

Action of Yash ( Look Aarti  , I just heard Cas is taking sanyas from CON king's position for sometime .. so in this case only we both will hv to take the POTA and rest of the CON decisions .. I need your co-operation CryCry)

Reaction of Bua ( Meanwhile I cant waste time on this CON couple's melodrama ... I need to search for my soulmate Ram dulare too CryOuch)

Action of Cas ( Hey listen Yash and my pista barfi , till u take a decision on POTA and other CON matters ...Sayonara from me ..ohh lala ... ** Off to himalayas** Cool)

Reaction of Bua ( Will miss u Cas king .. but do pray for my Ram dulare too .. he is lost CryCry)

Action of Yash-Aarti ( Iss hot water bag ki kasam .. from now onwards we will take all joint POTA and CON decisions ... this hot water bag symbolises our CON king CryCry)

Reaction of Bua (  Hot water bag CON on the way ShockedShockedShocked)

Double reaction of Cas ( Hey Maya .. I m still not gone .. dont ruin my pista barfi and son's hot water bag CON moment by peeping in or else I will take u to himalayas with me forever AngryAngry)

Action of Prashant ( M I still alive and eligible for CONs ConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Shobha and Dubey in same pic ( Yes my son .. we will make sure you r fit again for CONs Cry)

Double reaction of Cas ( Alvidaa ... Yaaraaa Alvidaa ... How I miss u Shobha darling Unhappy)

To b continued for hot water bag CON and Lemon CON Big smileLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherksfan2priya_drizzlesssroomaniLoveforlifeJade0001pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
JYo...your are too much!!! ROFLROFL
morris Goldie
morris
morris

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

Jyoti: I really wonder how could you come up with such hilarious dialogues everyday. Loved it. Your A/R thread is one must thing I visit in this forum everyday. Awesome job. Thumbs Up.

Loveforlife

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
very lovely jyo...
let maya madam had a good time,
but today she became mango, where is her masala i mean RD... 
poor guy bach gaya 
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

ROFL  CONgrats   Jyo, you have become a CONnoisseur of CONs!!!!  ROFL
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Ah Jyo - SillyROFL. Waiting for mango-CON now Wink.

jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index